LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Places you've pooed

Jackk

What is the most interesting place you've pooed in a nappy? I've been trying to go in more different places as part of the excitement for me is role-playing real accidents. 

I enjoy just going in crowded places such as shopping centre as even if there is a smell there is no way people could tell that it is me. I will then normally go straight to the toilet to change.

• Sad 1
10 hours ago, Jackk said:

What is the most interesting place you've pooed in a nappy? I've been trying to go in more different places as part of the excitement for me is role-playing real accidents. 

I enjoy just going in crowded places such as shopping centre as even if there is a smell there is no way people could tell that it is me. I will then normally go straight to the toilet to change.

Pennsylvania. So much history there. Very interesting.

• Haha 2
23 hours ago, Jackk said:

This is why god invented febreeze and hand sanitizer

Family gathering , riding my motorcycle ,  psychiatrist office visit, x-ray room, hospital bed, ice fishing, camping , canoeing, on the job, just about anywhere I happen to be and I need to go poop, I just poop. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2019 at 4:30 PM, Jackk said:

I enjoy just going in crowded places such as shopping center as even if there is a smell there is no way people could tell that it is me. I will then normally go straight to the toilet to change.

I guess I'm not the only one who thought this way.

Even in a crowed, they probably could tell it WAS you if you walk by and the air moves with you. I've gone into night clubs where you are right up against people because it's so crowed with smoking hot girls and I always wanted to drop a load in a diaper, but never got a chance to try this because I only go to clubs with my friends and I don't wear diapers around people I know. I think I would attempt it by myself with the Comfiy24/7's because they lock the Oder in so well. And you would get a little stinky smell the sneaks out ever so often. The thrill for me would be all about hearing one of the girls say something like, "It smells like stinky diapers in here". That would be enough to make my day. I  would go home and be naughty in my diaper with that on my mind.