LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wipe thickness?

Hopefully this is in the right place. But I am curious does wipe thickness have anything to do with getting cleaner when you need a diaper change? I usually use huggies natural care baby wipes  but was trying out all the different wipes from huggies and pampers available. And I like the scent of the pampers complete clean scented wipes. But they are thinner than huggies. Does wipe thickness matter in getting clean?

Thanks

Although I don't have much experience with different brands, I can tell you that the thicker the wipe, the more durable. Flushable wipes are super convenient but tend to be easily tearable.

Wish I had better advice.

I've never given wipe thickness much thought before now:

I'm not sure what difference thickness makes in getting cleaner, surely once you've wiped with a wipe then the wipe you've wiped with is contaminated so thickness makes no difference.

• 10 months later...

i don't think the thickness of the wipe matters when changing as even a thick wipe has a surface limitation, i was using adult wipes all the time to change after a messy diapers, but have found baby wipes are just more economical even if i have to use one or two more and they have gentler chemicals in them so tend to burn lesson irritated skin