LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Professor Baby(private)

marxthebaby

Shouta frowned and squirmed a bit, but allowed Hailey to spoon mac and cheese into his mouth. He didn't want to go to bed with just a bottle, and flushed when the morning's wet diaper was mentioned, "I..I jus' couldn't use the  bathroom, that's all." He muttered, averting his gaze and blushing deeply as he ate. When he was done, he saw that she got him a sippy cup of juice; while it was a bit humiliating, he was just happy it wasn't a bottle. Sighing, he reached for it, diaper crinkling.

Hailey gave shouts the sip cup then sat down in her chair. “ your sister and daddy are so happy to meet you. “ hailey said as she watched shouta drink. She was thinking about how Abby would act. As she was just getting used to being a little and having a new little might change how she feels. Hopefully In a good way.

• 1 month later...

Shouta drank from his sippy-cup, dripping it on himself as he suckled. He finished it very quickly, and set it down with a tiny, cute burp. “Excuse me..” He muttered, blushing as he looked at his new Mommy. He’d have a sister and a Daddy? “I gotta sissy and a Daddy? Is my sissy bigger than me or younger?”