LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Professor Baby(private)

marxthebaby

Idea:

My character is a professor at a local, prestigious college and he is often late to his own class, barely takes care of himself, always dresses sloppily, etc. Eventually, someone(either an exasperated student who feels they are not getting their money's worth or a fellow professor who believes he must be punished) takes matters into his own hands and starts treating him like the baby he is.

Hailey was walking put her classroom when she saw one of the new professor passed out on the slope. She knew e was drunk she could smell it on him. Instead of leaving him there she decides to take him in. She picked him up and carried him to her car. She placed him in the back seat and drove him. Hailey had beeen looking for a new age play baby and he would make the perfect baby.

The new professor was squirming a little as he slept, but soon stopped. He was all dressed up, in a suit that was much too large for him and had a small stain on the front of his pants. When Hailey picked him up, he lay limp in her arms, drooling from the corner of his mouth. Even after he was placed into the back seat of Hailey's car, he didn't struggle much, too wasted to really do anything about being man-handled like this. His long, black hair hung in his face as he dozed, the wet spot on his pants growing larger. 

Hailey parked in her driveway when she opened the back door she saw the wet spot. She knew exactly what to do. She carried him upstairs and brought him up to the nursery strapped him down and took of the suit. Cleaned him up diapered him then a new white onesie. She put a pair of mittens then waited for him to wake up. 

The new teacher dozed through his suit being removed, even when his bottom was powdered and a huge diaper taped around his waist. He squirmed a little after the mittens were placed onto his hands, rendering them useless, and heard something crinkle underneath him. Confused, he opened his dark brown eyes, blinking wearily at the woman standing over him; wasn't she the fellow teacher he'd met a few days ago? That was when he felt thickness between his legs, forcing them apart; he glanced down at what he was wearing and realized with a shudder that he was no longer in his usual business suit; he was wearing a onesie, and underneath it was clear he was also diapered. On top of that, he'd been strapped tightly to the table, and as he tried pawing at the onesie to remove it, he realized that his hands were useless trapped in the mittens. The man scowled, turning his annoyed glare to Hailey, "Why am I dressed like this? T-this isn't funny, if this's some kinda joke!" He whined, wriggling and kicking his legs, trying to get the onesie off to no avail.

Hailey watched as her new baby struggled.  “ it’s not a joke. Calm  down and I will explain what is going on okay. But not until you calm down “ Hailey said. Hailey  came over with some medicine in syringe  to help with his hang over. She quickly inserted in his mouth forcing him  to swallow it. “ that will help this hang over go away. And make calm down  alittle “

Shouta begrudgingly stopped thrashing about, just so she'd explain what was going on. He was about to speak when she inserted a medicine-filled syringe into his mouth, cutting him off. Under normal circumstances, he'd spit it out, but it spilled down his throat so quickly he was forced to swallow. Hailey informed him that it'd help his hangover go away and make him calm, and it did just as she said; his pounding headache vanished. The man felt far more sleepy and pliant now, and even though he was still internally raging at the indignity of having been dressed up like an oversized baby(as well as having been drugged without his consent), on the outside he looked calm. Drool trickled down his chin, and he lay back, arms going slack against the changing table. He couldn't even really kick in this state, only able to lift his legs a little and then set them back down on the table.

( what’s your character name ) 

hailey watched as the medicine worked and smiled. She went over and lifted him off the changing table and brought him to a rocking chair. “ so how this going to work.  I’m going to be your mommy. It’s sounds crazy but don’t worry you will adjust. Anyway you can’t teach anymore because you got fired for being drunk to many times so now you have no income. Plus you can’t really take care of your self so I will do it. Well my husband and I both will. You will meet him and your sister tomorrow night. They are very excited to meet you. But besides that you are going to be treated like a 2 year old child. If you behave and are good we might age you up. But I don’t think so your cute like this. “ hailey explained as she rocked him. 

(Shouta)

The man groggily acquiesced to being carried off the changing table and held like a baby, unable to do much else. He drooled as he was cradled, dribbling on his onesie and laying limp in Hailey's arms, only able to listen as Hailey told him the news; he'd gotten fired for being drunk too many times, and she was going to be his Mommy. His..Mommy? He wasn't a baby! Shouta whined quietly in response to her insistence that he couldn't take care of himself; yes he could! He'd been taking care of himself since he was eighteen and moved out of the orphanage he once lived in, why wouldn't he be able to do it now? Hailey said that her and her husband would be taking care of him, because apparently he wasn't able to, and he let out a soft whimper of protest. She couldn't let anyone see him like this, he'd be a laughingstock! "Notta baybee." Shouta mumbled weakly, his voice slurred and babyish, squirming a little. " 'm not coot. 'm big an' stwong."

Hailey chuckled lightly. “ you not big in storing your my new little baby. “ hailey cooing at him. “ now how about you go take a nap in the crib. And sleep of the hangover you have “ hailey said she got up then went  over to the crib and laid shouta down in the bed. “ okay ill be back in a few you take a nap “ hailey said leaving the little baby to his crib to nap.

Shouta whined, squirming as Hailey called him her little baby and told him to take a nap in the crib. He tried to roll onto his back, diaper crinkling loudly, once he was placed into the crib. Sighing, he curled up and closed his eyes, willing to sleep off the hangover for now. Later on, he'd get rid of all this baby stuff, he'd be a big, strong man again. The man slept, and soiled himself again in the process.

Hailey let shouta sleep for a couple hours she made him a quick lunch of Mac n cheese. She knew he would be fighting her when he woke up. Hailey hoped he would be better tomorrow before they left to go to there new house to meet her husband and baby girl. Bailey went up to the nursery. “ come on baby get up you need a diapey change “ she cooed picking him up out of the crib. 

Shouta still felt weak when Hailey walked into the nursery and approached the crib. He squirmed in her grip, his diaper sopping wet and sagging underneath the onesie. "Don' need a diaper change. I'm not a baby." He muttered stubbornly, folding his arms. The long-haired man allowed the woman to pick him up, because he had no other option, but he didn't exactly look happy about this arrangement. 

Hailey could tell that his diaper was wet. She laid him on the changing table. “ I think you are fibbing this diaper is soaked. “ Hailey said. She strapped him down the undid the tapes to the diaper and changed him gently. Then powdered him and add a new diaper.  She I trapped him then carried him downstairs and placed him a high chair. “ I bet my baby Is  hungry how about some yummy Mac n cheese”

Shouta lay on his back, squirming uncomfortably as he was lain on the changing table. The man blushed when his former co-worker mentioned she thought he was fibbing because his diaper was soaked, even underneath the onesie. Once Hailey undid the tapes of his wet diaper and changed him gently, he couldn't move much, strapped down to the changing table and squirming a little. As he was wiped clean and powdered up, he felt his cheeks grow hot with no small amount of embarrassment. Shouta wriggled a bit when she picked him up, but soon allowed her to simply carry him away; he had no other choice. When she called him her baby, he sighed, folded his arms. "I'm..an adult. I just had too much to drink and peed." He muttered childishly, before nodding. "Okay, I'll eat mac n' cheese, but after that, can I please have normal clothes?"

“ I don’t think that’s the reason you wet your self “ hailey said. She brought over the bowl of Mac n cheese and tied bib around his next then brought the spoon up to his mouth, “ sorry you can’t have bug boy clothes. Those are for responsible adults “ hailey said. 

Shouta kicked his legs a little when she left him in the high-chair, dressed up like a giant baby. He folded his arms, pouting childishly after Hailey mentioned she didn't think that was the reason he wet himself. " 'm responsible! I just hadda accident." Shouta whined, squirming a bit, his oversized diaper crinkling noisily as he tried to leave the high-chair. He soon realized the bulk of the diaper and his onesie weren't what kept him trapped in the chair; it was exactly his size, and even if he weren't dressed like this he still wouldn't be able to climb out. The man slumped in the high chair and allowed her to tie a bib around his neck, but stubbornly refused to open his mouth when the spoon was brought up to it, turning his head away with a childish pout. He would feed himself, or he wouldn't eat at all.

Hailey put the spoon down. “ if you don’t want me to feed you then you can sit there until you are ready for me too” Hailey said. She got up and started to make herself a salad  then sat down and began eating.  She waited until shouta was ready to eat food.

Shouta felt tears well up in his eyes; that wasn't fair! He was capable of eating all by himself, he didn't need to fed. When she just turned away and made herself a salad, just started eating her own food and leaving him there, he tried to reach for the Mac and cheese himself. It was useless; he couldn't move correctly while stuck in the highchair. Whining, he leaned over and reached, trying to grab it, but it was too far away. Sniffling, Shouta pouted, tears starting to stream down his cheeks. Trapped in a highchair, wearing a big, poofy diaper and a babyish onesie,  Begrudgingly, he swallowed his pride and reached for his former co-worker, "I-I wan' my food. Please? Feed me?"

Hailey looked over at shouta. “ sorry but now you have to wait until I’m done. You don’t not get to make the decision “ hailed said as she continued to eat her salad. She took her time when she was done she cleaned her place then went over to shouts. “ now next time you fight me you will just go to bed with a bottle. Mommy being very Lenient with you today”  

Shouta squirmed, his tummy rumbling as he reached for the food just inches away. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't reach it; the mac and cheese had been placed too far away for him to grab. His former co-worker told him he didn't get to make the decision, and now he'd have to wait until she was finished eating. This was all too humiliating; he was trapped in a highchair and a cushy diaper, unable to eat or go to the bathroom on his own, tears of frustration welling up in his eyes. He quickly blinked away the tears and sniffled, blushing when Hailey once again called herself mommy and said next time he fought her, he'd be going to bed with a bottle. "Don' want a bottle. Notta baby, 'm big." He muttered, opening up his mouth so she could feed him. When he escaped this bizarre nightmare, he'd be home free; he'd get his big-boy clothes back and then report this crazy lady to the proper authorities. Besides, nobody would ever believe he was a baby; he looked nothing like one.

“ well you look exactly like a baby to me. You have a diaper and sitting in a high chair. Plus you had a wet diaper this morning “ hailey cooed as she spooned some Mac n cheese in shouta mouth. She kept feeding him when he was done she got a sippy cup of juice for him.