LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just found a new diaper, the" Forsite AM PM", shipped through Staples.ca

I just found out that Staples in Canada sells diapers online. This is great for someone like me, who can not find plastic backed diapers anywhere close by. I ordered them online and they shipped to the store with no shipping costs. They boast a huge 5000ml capacity - I may try to find out if that is true :) I am comparing it to the Abena L4 and the Tranquility ATN. So far it is as big and bulky as the L4 (witch I like). It is also large and has lots of padding in the front and back of the diaper. I am a diaper lover and do not need to wear, I only wear diaper for the pure pleasure. I also like that the landing zone is super crinkly when you walk, I like the noise of a diaper as well. The Forsite diaper is the one on the top in the first picture. I will try to post more after a few wettings.

IMG_3781.JPG

IMG_3784.JPG

IMG_3785.JPG

IMG_3789.JPG

IMG_3795.JPG

IMG_3801.JPG

I got a bit excited and put on all three of the diapers, hehehe. It was so thick I couldn't put my legs together :) 

IMG_3817.JPG

IMG_3819.JPG

IMG_3825.JPG

IMG_3833.JPG

IMG_3836.JPG

• Like 1

Several hours later, and five huge drinking soaks, I had to change. The diaper still had lots of room up the back for pee, but it was getting so heavy and saggy that I had to change. It would hold more, but without a onesie or other support it was slipping down my butt. And there was not even a tiny bit of leakage (and I was walking and sitting and moving all over - not to mention rubbing my crotch a lot for the feeling). So far this is a five star diaper for me!IMG_3868.thumb.JPG.9bd6e54ea618f51ff540f1347e960341.JPG

IMG_3856.JPG

IMG_3861.JPG

IMG_3862.JPG

IMG_3864.JPG

IMG_3867.JPG

I just did a search here in the USA on the Staples site and they sell adult briefs, Molicare, Depends and Fit Right brand. I did not see Forsite diapers on their site, so it must be a Canada thing.  I just wonder if an office supply company like Staples is setting a bad precedent by selling adult diapers.  Does that mean office managers and executives will be buying them along with their pens, paper clips and other office supplies for their employees to wear in order to get more work out of them and stop bathroom breaks?

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

These are fantastic diapers! I find them perfect for overnight and around the house. They are too bulky for wearing outside I find but overall are very comfortable and hold quite a lot.