LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Custom diapers?

Hi. I am from the united states and am a bit plus sized. Even since i was 10 or so ive wanted to wear huggies or pampers. Basically actual baby diapers but they dont make them that large. 

Does anyone know of a person or company that makes custom diapers? I would desire a quality and absorption on par with or greater than abu lilpawz if possible. But i would pay an unreasonable sum for some like late 90s early 2000s or even modern huggies or pampers that actually are made for adults. ( of course they wouldnt actually be huggies or pampers but like the look, the feel, the velcro one tab either side, etc. just sized for an adult).

ive seen some modded pullups on etsy but thats not what im looking for and theyre not even really custom theyre just extended. Which wouldnt really fit the bill for me on diapers or if i even wanted pullups. Id want actually custom pullups expected to hold adult leaks if i were looking.

does anyone have a link or a good idea where to start looking? Ive spent hours on google to no avail.

I have no idea if any exist or not.

The closest diapers to Pampers are the ABU Super Dry Kids.  If that doesn't float your boat, then you are likely out of luck there.  Since the ABU Simple and the Lil Paws are pretty much the same diaper, you may be able to find a suitable tape landing strip that looks like old Pampers or Huggies. 

Rearz used to sell a diaper they claimed was similar to Huggies or Luvs (I forget which), but it looked to me like a standard white diaper with a retro tape landing strip.

There are eBay sellers that make and sell custom ABDL diapers, but I think they just take off-the-shelf diapers and customize the design. 

Most ABDL diaper manufacturers / vendors order tens of thousands of diapers at a time to be made, usually by factories in China.  Trying to find a factory in China that will make a diaper to your specifications is likely possible with enough money.  But that figure is likely really, really high.

On 4/5/2019 at 5:52 PM, Bluediaperdoggo said:

Hi. I am from the united states and am a bit plus sized. Even since i was 10 or so ive wanted to wear huggies or pampers. Basically actual baby diapers but they dont make them that large. 

Does anyone know of a person or company that makes custom diapers? I would desire a quality and absorption on par with or greater than abu lilpawz if possible. But i would pay an unreasonable sum for some like late 90s early 2000s or even modern huggies or pampers that actually are made for adults. ( of course they wouldnt actually be huggies or pampers but like the look, the feel, the velcro one tab either side, etc. just sized for an adult).

ive seen some modded pullups on etsy but thats not what im looking for and theyre not even really custom theyre just extended. Which wouldnt really fit the bill for me on diapers or if i even wanted pullups. Id want actually custom pullups expected to hold adult leaks if i were looking.

does anyone have a link or a good idea where to start looking? Ive spent hours on google to no avail.

I don't know of any that do custom disposables, although you could probably make some yourself if you can print out the design you want on really thin paper and attach it to a diaper with clear tape.  It's a long shot but might work.

However, there are some sellers on etsy that make custom cloth pull ups for abdls, so that may be the closest to what you're describing.

• 2 weeks later...