LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

question about sample packs shipping

Hi everyone

I found out I can buy some sample packs with only two Bambino diapers on amazon, wich I really would like to try out! I would never order a full pack of diaper to deliver at my home because it's someting pretty big, eye-catching how can I say… and If my parents recieve them they would very likely think: "wtf he need to buy?" and they could find out just because of curiosity. However I think that it VERY hardly would happen with a small package of two samples. I ordered many stuff in the past and when my parents have  picked them up they never cared about and just left the pack unopened on my bed. I Always bought small ithems though. Never something big like a pack of 12/15 adult diapers. I really want to becarful anyway cause my parent's have quite an old mentality so f.i. more than once they asked me "waht do you always need to buy on internet?" or stuff like that...

If you ever bought sample packs, how were they packaged? were they descreete enough that nobody would ever think that there's some diapers inside? what I should do? Which is the thickest-best fitting type of Bambino diapers I could try?

It depends.

In the past most sent them in small boxes, but a number of vendors send them in mylar envelopes or in thick opaque plastic envelopes.  The problem with the envelopes is that the diapers are soft, and so is the package.  Thus your parents will be able to tell you got something soft.

Can you claim that you got a t-shirt or something like that?  Maybe.  But if your parents have an idea that you like to wear diapers, then they will easily put two and two together and know that you received diapers.

Consider messaging the Amazon vendor and find out specifically how they send them, and/or read the questions submitted by users for that product and see if it has been answered already.  

As for Bambinos, Bellissimos are pretty much my favorite diaper.  The Magnifico and other similar ones may be a bit thicker, but Bellissimos are thick enough.  They fit me extremely well.  I wish Bambino would upgrade their Biancos to be Bellisimos without a cartoon taping panel.

1 hour ago, dyperbole said:

It depends.

In the past most sent them in small boxes, but a number of vendors send them in mylar envelopes or in thick opaque plastic envelopes.  The problem with the envelopes is that the diapers are soft, and so is the package.  Thus your parents will be able to tell you got something soft.

Can you claim that you got a t-shirt or something like that?  Maybe.  But if your parents have an idea that you like to wear diapers, then they will easily put two and two together and know that you received diapers.

Consider messaging the Amazon vendor and find out specifically how they send them, and/or read the questions submitted by users for that product and see if it has been answered already.  

As for Bambinos, Bellissimos are pretty much my favorite diaper.  The Magnifico and other similar ones may be a bit thicker, but Bellissimos are thick enough.  They fit me extremely well.  I wish Bambino would upgrade their Biancos to be Bellisimos without a cartoon taping panel.

no way they can have an idea about my diaper thing. Never find out anything or have something that make them to suspect. I'm just worried about their random curiosity about everything

1 hour ago, fixitboy said:

Just go to any a UPS or mail box store.  You can have packages sent their for a small fee

UPS and FedEx have an option that you can deliver to one of their larger locations.  That could be a half hour drive, but I've done it for a case of diapers when I lived at home.

Amazon also has "Amazon locker", which sounds similar.  I haven't used/looked into it.

If you can use amazon locker you can go out do your normal routine pickup your package from amazon locker put it in your purse back pack gym bag book bag or whatever and walk right thru the front door take your bag to your bed room and then hide your diapers 

The problem with amazon locker is that they cannot ship everything, only few ithems are compatible with some spacial requirements that I don't know. I've already tried. I only bought once a pack of abena diapers from amazon locker cause was the only one they let me to buy in this way.

How exactly work those UPS or FedEx? I don't know so much about them… Can I order from whatever site? I also found some interesting stuff on ebay that I would like to buy… can I somehow manage that in order to get my pack delivered in another spot? I'm in Europe anyway if it makes any difference.

Go to Fed Ex pick up locations.  If your items can be shipped by Fed-Ex, there are many everyday places they can be shipped to.  https://www.fedex.com/en-us/service-guide/pickup-dropoff.html  I can have mine shipped to any of my local Wallgreens stores, including the one I pass every day to and from work.  No extra cost, you just have to show your ID when picking it up so they know it's your package.  You should get email updates with tracking information so you know when it has been delivered.  Then just go pick it up!  I know Fed-Ex has many common locations like Wallgreens.  UPS, I think you have to go to a UPS shipping and drop off location and I don't think there are as many as there are with Fed-Ex.