LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good morning and god bless

It's another fine day out today.  The sun is out and my yard is calling me to tend to it's gardening needs.  I hope whatever deity you worship smiles upon you and I hope you can appreciate that, there has never been a better time in history to be alive.  :)

"Whether you tell yourself you can, or you can't, you're right."

Henry Ford

• 9 months later...

Another wonderful day today.  Despite the cold and the snow, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  Donald Trump has been acquitted of impeachment.  The politicians trying to reverse the 2016 will of the American people have failed yet again and in doing so, have shown their frantic and hysterical corruption.  I have a feeling that 2020 is going to be a good year for those willing to take responsibility for themselves and their life.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2020 at 4:27 PM, carsfan said:

Good for you. Genuinely mean that dispute disagreeing largely with your political leanings 

How are you? I noticed you following some of my posts and my profile.  I deleted one of the topics because it turned toxic sadly.  I just wanted to say hello.  I grew up around Vancouver but I live in Nova Scotia now.  I miss the mountains but I prefer the way of life out here.  What are you studying at school there? Do you go to UBC? That is a very nice school.  Anyway I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your interest in my presence here online.  I appreciate it.  If you vote for the liberal party of Canada you would be correct in our politics being different. Though I dont see why that means we can't be friends.

I admire Brudda Voodu for many reasons, but one in particular.  In the past I know his political views are different from mine but he does not try to argue the topic or change my views to his.  He takes the attitude that we are all different people with different views but we can all be happy and enjoy life and talk among ourselves despite our different views.  That is the way it should be!  Agree to disagree and move on and enjoy life and each other's company!

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I admire Brudda Voodu for many reasons, but one in particular.  In the past I know his political views are different from mine but he does not try to argue the topic or change my views to his.  He takes the attitude that we are all different people with different views but we can all be happy and enjoy life and talk among ourselves despite our different views.  That is the way it should be!  Agree to disagree and move on and enjoy life and each other's company!

Thank you Rusty. Your kind words mean more to me than you know.  Id like you to know that I admire and respect you and your contributions too.  Your posts are always well thought out and honest.  

• Like 1