LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RAWRS! ("Hello from NEPA!" in bunny saurus-rex).

Hi everyone, ok before I begin, there is some housekeeping...

No, I am not related to the bunny from the nursery rhyme, we just have the same name.
Yes, hare today goon tomorrow.
No, actually the good fairy and I are like sisters.
Yes, she blocked me on Facebook due to the field mice accident.
And no, the stupid mouse hit my fist with his head, not the other way around, I swear! :(

Yay I'm all done breaking the ice!!  

Shut did I just just wrote that?

Oh well, too tired to delete it. *drags ears pretending to be tired*

Hi everyone, hmmm.. what was the question?? ?

Ok, focus Jessi, focus!

“Fucus" hahahahahaha…

*wipes tears with one ear*

My name is Jessica, I am a abdl, I like candy, strawbewwy milk, glitter masterpieces, bubbles, Mommy, my teddy bear "Stupid D. Baer. Esq" (Yes my bear is my legal advisor as well), sweet sweet snuggles and clean dry diapers with tons of powder and a raspberry on my tummy. ❤️❤️

I am 2 sometimes 6, sometimes older and sometimes nothing, baby bunnies sleep you know!

Anyways, that's it. Laters!  

By the way, the EB Kisses Mrs chicken like adults do, that's how he gets Easter eggs. 

Keeping you honest Easter bunny, keeping you honest that's all! 

• Like 1

Well, you seem a bit dull, and somewhat subdued, but I think you’ll do. Lol, WOW! Actually, he’ll of an intro. I enjoyed reading it. Ok Jessi, I think you should stay, if you can dial it up some? :P Now, get in here, have fun, and enjoy!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Jessi_foo-foo said:

My name is Jessica, I am a abdl, I like candy, strawbewwy milk, glitter masterpieces, bubbles, Mommy, my teddy bear "Stupid D. Baer. Esq" (Yes my bear is my legal advisor as well), sweet sweet snuggles and clean dry diapers with tons of powder and a raspberry on my tummy. ❤️❤️

I am 2 sometimes 6, sometimes older and sometimes nothing, baby bunnies sleep you know!

Hello and welcome to DD. I have to say I've always been more of a chocolate milk type of person, and I'm not a big fan of glitter. However, Teddy Bears give great legal advice. My teddy has never lost a court case in over 12 years of practicing law and he's made me over a million monopoly dollars off several high-profile lawsuits. I also agree that there are few feelings quite as nice as a clean dry diaper being taped on me. Anyways, welcome to the community! I like it here and I hope you will too!

2 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Well, you seem a bit dull, and somewhat subdued, but I think you’ll do. Lol, WOW! Actually, he’ll of an intro. I enjoyed reading it. Ok Jessi, I think you should stay, if you can dial it up some? :P Now, get in here, have fun, and enjoy!

Geez thankies, I pinky promise to at least try to dial up my game a bit more. 

Thankies for the warm welcome! 

❤️?❤️

3 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Hello and welcome to DD. I have to say I've always been more of a chocolate milk type of person, and I'm not a big fan of glitter. However, Teddy Bears give great legal advice. My teddy has never lost a court case in over 12 years of practicing law and he's made me over a million monopoly dollars off several high-profile lawsuits. I also agree that there are few feelings quite as nice as a clean dry diaper being taped on me. Anyways, welcome to the community! I like it here and I hope you will too!

My teddy bear just passed his BAR exam so he is not that experienced yet. He often tells me to run or to plead the fifth amendment. 

Well neither of those two advises have been able to prevent my bottom from being spanked, in fact I think they have actually aggravated things. 

But hey, everything he's doing is Pro-Bono so I can't really complain. 

Actually I'm certain the spankings have been much more yucky when I have listened to him.

❤️?❤️

• Like 1
On 4/4/2019 at 11:08 PM, littleTomás said:

Well you both have me beat since my super teddy stops criminals from stealing the money before they use their get out of jail free card.  I also like a dry diaper (and a full one honestly) when I have time to wear one.  Also, I would like macaroni and finger painting art myself.  Anyway your introduction was great and I hope you stick around for a long long time.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...