LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Ab Nursery In Ohio!

:thumbsup: WWW.PARKPLACECRIB.COM

Welcome to "The Crib"

:biker_h4h: Located on Park Place in Ohio :drive1:

Park Place Crib is a Nursery which is located in the state of Ohio and is ran by Mommy and Daddy. The Park Place Crib was created with love and being brought to those that desire this type of AB lifestyle or whom might be curious about the AB lifestyle.

:whistling: Let's take a look through your eyes as when you were a child, playing with your favorite toys, somehow got taken over by stress, work and responsibilities!

Do you remember when?

you had absolutely no responsibilities;

playing in the bathtub till you were all wrinkled;

taking an afternoon nape with no distractions;

cuddling while having your favorite story read to you;

when your best friend was your favorite "Teddy" and he went everywhere with you;

finger-paint or colored as if there we no care in the world?

Now you can!

:rolleyes: ABOUT MOMMY & DADDY:

Mommy and Daddy have been involved in the AB lifestyle together for over 18 years. With courage and compassion, for this lifestyle we have opened a Nursery for those that do not have a "Mommy or Daddy." Parts of your choices upon the application are: Mommy, Daddy or both! While in our Park Place Crib Nursery with experienced parents, you will be well loved, nurtured and cared for, even "if" discipline is needed.

:angel_not: ABOUT PARK PLACE CRIB NURSERY:

The Park Place Crib Nursery is an entire house, which the "baby" will be able to be placed within an atmosphere as a home environment! It has a complete Nursery, with a crib to sleep in, a highchair in the kitchen to eat in and lots of toys to play with, not only to mention the bath-time fun!

You are able to choose what age group you envision.

"We will literally pamper you," at www.parkplacecrib.com

What a shame, to ask that price in the Buckeye state.. your offerings seem valid, your web site is awsume..your prices are reflected in the "DPF" name. Perhaps me and my Mommie will open ours sooner than we thought. Columbus at $40 a day and weekend at $100.

Don't take advantage of the little ones. I'm sure you will get some takers but don't forget that you have competition up there at half the price, but if you had 4 babys in a month on the weekends at $800 a pop, you can buy a new bimmer, and pay your morgage. Probably quit working all together with weekday appointments on top. Don't be so greedy. If you cared as your site says, the price wouldn't be near that much. Quantity is as good as quality and both should come hand in hand, and with that comes value then you would have a major selection of regulars instead of those that have to save for one experience for months.

I'm done, do what you want..it's still a shame. My prices will still send my kid's to college, just not Ohio State. :P

What a shamefull post for your first one.. tell's us alot about you. :huh:

Agrees with repaid :thumbsup: $40.00 a day i might could deal with but ONE HUNDRED dollars a day? :o , like repaid said if you got 4 in one weekend that will be 3,200 smackaroos for you just sittin there watchin us havein fun. Maybe CURIOUS needs to open up adult daycare in ohio :) she would have fun watchin us and not be greedy about it.

:angel_not:I am sorry that you both feel that way; however there is already an established Nursery in Cleveland, which will be leaving soon and that is what they have been charging for years! They have stayed busy enough, that they turn down hundreds of potential Clients because if you look for any AB Nurseries, you will find that many charge around $100.00 per hour, which I do believe is a rip off! We have discussed the prices with many of our Friends in the AB Community and they feel that this is reasonable. You do not need to bring anything but your clothes and your favorite "teddy bear!" At $300.00 a day it is all of your meals/drinks, your room and board within the Nursery, transportation if needed pick-up and drop-off from both major airports (Cleveland/Pittsburgh), diapers and all that is needed for changing's, sterilization for that room for the next guest to arrive. (Want to get technical? It is only $13.04 an hour however, you must understand out of that, I am paying for an entire house, utilities, insurance, and taxes, plus I must pay income tax, then you add expenses such as: diapers (for all sizes), food, onezie's (for all sizes-to finger paint in), toys, laundry detergent, and any damages that may be done to the house, because unfortunately some babies are not as respectful as others. What you are stating is less than a hotel/motel room and this is not a "room" this entire house and dedicated to nothing but that said Nursery. We only book one Client at a time, to book more than one at a time would take away from that babies experience and also my time would be spread too thin. I as well, do not like the fact that you are stating that I am only sitting there and watching you play, if that was true then you are not a Mommy, you are nothing but a sitter and has someone else to tend to the baby. I change dirty diapers, feed, give baths, cuddle, plays with, finger-paints and all the things a true parent would do! So with that being said, the fact is I guess the saying is true, you can't please everybody and I hope that your $40.00 a day Nursery does well.

:angel_not:I am sorry that you both feel that way; however there is already an established Nursery in Cleveland, which will be leaving soon and that is what they have been charging for years! They have stayed busy enough, that they turn down hundreds of potential Clients because if you look for any AB Nurseries, you will find that many charge around $100.00 per hour, which I do believe is a rip off! We have discussed the prices with many of our Friends in the AB Community and they feel that this is reasonable. You do not need to bring anything but your clothes and your favorite "teddy bear!" At $300.00 a day it is all of your meals/drinks, your room and board within the Nursery, transportation if needed pick-up and drop-off from both major airports (Cleveland/Pittsburgh), diapers and all that is needed for changing's, sterilization for that room for the next guest to arrive. (Want to get technical? It is only $13.04 an hour however, you must understand out of that, I am paying for an entire house, utilities, insurance, and taxes, plus I must pay income tax, then you add expenses such as: diapers (for all sizes), food, onezie's (for all sizes-to finger paint in), toys, laundry detergent, and any damages that may be done to the house, because unfortunately some babies are not as respectful as others. What you are stating is less than a hotel/motel room and this is not a "room" this entire house and dedicated to nothing but that said Nursery. We only book one Client at a time, to book more than one at a time would take away from that babies experience and also my time would be spread too thin. I as well, do not like the fact that you are stating that I am only sitting there and watching you play, if that was true then you are not a Mommy, you are nothing but a sitter and has someone else to tend to the baby. I change dirty diapers, feed, give baths, cuddle, plays with, finger-paints and all the things a true parent would do! So with that being said, the fact is I guess the saying is true, you can't please everybody and I hope that your $40.00 a day Nursery does well.

I understand that you have a rather exclusive environment that houses one ab at a time. I think that is the way I would want it to be for my first Mommy experience at your place. I also understand you when you speak of the costs for this type of job. You get what you pay for in life, I guess, but it never hurts to shop around. There are many ppl like myself that spend a lot of money to keep themselves in diapers. Enough money that that person may not be able to afford a more expensive type of surrounding that you have. As with any smart shopper, I would have to try the least expensive brand before trying the more expensive brand. Call me silly, but my money doesn't come easy, so I have to play the field for the best service. I've never been to a service that would treat me like a 3 year old, but I'd love to find out what it feels like. I'll shop around a bit, then get back with you and the others so I can offer everyone some of my experiences and on-hand advice.

Your response was well worded and thought out. I like that.

diaperman1964

I think your price is just right because a friend and I are heading up to canada for some drinking and with hotel,food,drinks, and entertainment it comes to a total of $300 something dollars for three nights. So I completely sympathise with you. You're providing alot of stuff for one person. I think you're providing a great service to the ab comunity. To the person above me, if you want an ab experience you can give up diapers for a while to aford this. You need to set your economic priorities in order. I work at a minimum wage job and I could easily aford staying a few days. Hell if I cut back on eating out,soda,cable, I could stay a whole week. So Tinydpf I believe your rates are fiar and your service pricelss I wish you the best and thank you again for your service to the community.

P.S. I think you should ban babies who purposely do damage to your home.

so how do you treat people that have a hard time acting like a baby?

Dearest Boxer21,

Your question was: How do I treat people whom might have a hard time acting as a baby?

Here is your answer!

:angel_not: As a person, who has been part of the AB Community for over 18 years and having a husband who has been part of the community even longer, I am very familiar with what an (AB) Adult Baby is and I am not blind to the differences between them and a (DL) Diaper Lover. Now, with that being said, it is my belief that an Adult Baby is nothing more than an inner child, that has the need to expose itself. When the inner child has the ability to "come-out" it becomes more of a "state of mind," and in the proper atmosphere, that state of mind has the ability to expand its one's self.

So, I guess what I am trying to say is that it goes by another old saying, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do!" :horse:

If the setting is correct and the one's you are with, can fullfill the end of this said setting, it makes it quite easy to transpire into that "state of mind."

In conclusion, the simple answer to your question would be: "I would treat them as a baby! The playing would come natuarally."

:D Kindly, Mommy Issa

I understand that you have a rather exclusive environment that houses one ab at a time. I think that is the way I would want it to be for my first Mommy experience at your place. I also understand you when you speak of the costs for this type of job. You get what you pay for in life, I guess, but it never hurts to shop around. There are many ppl like myself that spend a lot of money to keep themselves in diapers. Enough money that that person may not be able to afford a more expensive type of surrounding that you have. As with any smart shopper, I would have to try the least expensive brand before trying the more expensive brand. Call me silly, but my money doesn't come easy, so I have to play the field for the best service. I've never been to a service that would treat me like a 3 year old, but I'd love to find out what it feels like. I'll shop around a bit, then get back with you and the others so I can offer everyone some of my experiences and on-hand advice.

Your response was well worded and thought out. I like that.

diaperman1964

Tiny, I am a AB that lives in Ohio and had the great pleasure of attending the nursery in Cleveland you spoke of. It was a great experience and both Mommy & Daddy made me feel just like I was little again. The atmospher in the nursery was great although it was not an entire house as you say yours is, but it was still worth every penny! Although you say they are Clients, the idea that these two people were doing it for the money, could never enter your mind after spending time with them. When I have time, I hope that I can apply and look forward to spending time in your nursery. Thank you for providing such a service.

Diaperman1964, you stated that you get what you pay for, you also stated that you will shop around for best pricing. I like you think that money is hard to come by. I believe that I like to get the best bang for the buck, so try to remember this: how many times have you bought diapers because of affordability, brought them home and found that they were not built well. Some of them leaked, some of them would tear easy, some of them the tapes would not even hold. Some also were so thin that it feel as if I were not wearing a diaper. I as an AB feel that a diaper should feel like a diaper, so I guess how much money are you willing to waste to find the best bang for the buck? I have seen the one hundered dollar an hour nursery sites that Tiny speaks of and like her, I think that is insane amount of money. I also know that for a fact that these nurseries are staying afloat and doing well in spite of the amount of money it costs. The idea of spending $300.00 or $800.00 for a weekend, is more than reasonable for a Mommy & Daddy who truly do this with their heart in it. I hope that your journey to find that best bang is enjoyable and does not leave a sour taste on what a good Nursery should be like.

• 12 years later...