LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing out of wet diaper and putting it back on after

Has anybody put on an already wet diaper? 

I did this the other day. It was cold and it didn't absorb as well as it usually would.

I was running late to the airport. My Betterdry was mildly wet because I had an accident on my trip to the airport. I normally change out of the diaper before the security screen and into a dry pull-on. I look in my carryon and I had no more pull-ons or diapers left. They were all in my baggage that was already checked-in. The only diaper that I had left was the used Betterdry. I only needed protection for another 2-3 hours until I could get the rest of my baggage. I decided to take off the tabs and tape them back on the original plastic so that I could put it back on after the security check. I folded the diaper to make it look new and put in my carryon.  I emptied my bladder as best as I could in the toilet and hoped that I wouldn't have a leak in the meantime. I made it through security with only a little dribble that my plastic pants caught. I found the nearest bathroom and put my diaper back on. 

Even though the diaper was secure and tight on me, the diaper didn't absorb as well as it normally does. I didn't feel the diaper wick as quickly as it usually does. I'm not sure if a wet diaper loses wicking power when it gets cold. 

I have.  When I have been in a diaper and wet it but then had to get dressed to suddenly do something, I have slid off the damp diaper and put it aside until later.  Not a heavy wet diaper, but one that is damp and still has life left.  No sense in wasting it, and it is kind of a different feeling putting it back on a few hours later.  yeah, it's cold but it will soon warm up.  It may have even clumped a bit in some areas, but it does give a different feel from the everyday diaper on, use it and change feelings.  I wouldn't recommend putting on a wet diaper after a day has gone by, but a few hours later when you get back to your diaper after being interrupted seems OK.

32 minutes ago, WBxx said:

A bit kinky, fantasizing punishment I sometimes “force myself” back into my used night diaper.

I couldn't put my night diaper back on after I take it of because it normally has a big load of poop in it. I take it off after I wake up to get cleaned up and put a fresh diaper on for the day.

23 hours ago, fillemup said:

I couldn't put my night diaper back on after I take it of because it normally has a big load of poop in it. I take it off after I wake up to get cleaned up and put a fresh diaper on for the day.

Well, technically you could, but Ewwwwwwwww!

I have used a disposable after a lite night, still had more room, and it was an awesome feeling got a rise and,,, well i had a mess to clean up after pee and playing in it. ?It also busted the seams,, so sap was on my bed, just a wipe up though, I sleep on the plastic no sheets .

It did take a min to get warm again. before I ended up playing in it.

But if its a day old I would worry about the start of bacteria starting to grow in it. 

I have reused a wet diaper while I have been out shopping and had to make a quick run to the bathroom for a Bowel  movement and did not have a spare with me but the diaper was not that wet and was only down for a few minutes. But its an unpleasant feeling when you pull up a wet diaper so its only been in emergencies that I have reused a slightly wet diaper. 

as a rule I donot reuse even a slightly damp diaper

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2019 at 9:00 AM, fillemup said:

I have in my younger days pooped onto the same diaper for 5 days before putting it on, lesson learned not a good idea  

I have often reused a damp diaper when my supply has gotten low, now days I don’t let my diaper supply get low enough to have to reuse a damp diaper, However I will slip a damp or wet diaper on over my current diaper I have on to get the bulky feeling I so love. 

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favorite fantasies is where I'm completely secluded such that I can wear nothing but a cloth diaper out of doors, wet it, and let the air and sun dry it while I'm still wearing it.

I used to pee and mess a pair of underwear, empty out the poop, and dry it then wear the same pair again. This was before I discovered adult diapers. And it became a little untenable for obvious reasons.

My rule has always been that if you wouldn't do it to a real baby, then I wouldn't do it to myself. Being clean and sanitary is my priority with diaper-wearing. If I don't wet a lot, then I can wear a cloth diaper up to about four hours. Poopy diapers get changed right away, though.

• Like 1