LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Road trip preparation

Joep

I’m a DL. I’m about to embark on a 3 hour road trip and plan on wearing diapers round trip. I plan on using zinc oxide as a barrier cream and a MegaMax since it’s my go to. I’d like some advice on this since I’ve never done this before on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like your all set..... Although the diaper rash cream seems like a little Overkill

You are probably right. I decided to take the precaution anyway since I shaved last night and don’t want any razor burn to worsen but also my skin could be exposed to the acid in urine for 5 hours without a proper cleaning in between. To keep good hygiene I packed northshore wipes for changing. I made sure to moisturize down there and drink plenty of water so I should be fine regardless.

You'll be OK anyway, as long as your head's in the right place.  Three hours isn't long.  Take a change with you, & from an hour or so before you leave, just drink the same amount you want in your nappy by the time you get home.  That's my rule of thumb anyway.  I've done 8-hour drives with one change on the way.

This seem like you have it covered. I have done 12 hour road trips, before and the only thing I added was a towel on the set just in case you leak if and when you go.... I alway have used plastic panties before on trips.

I for one did not monitor the intake of fluids. I jut acted normal and went when I had to.

I just had spare diapers to change into when I stopped.

This roadrtrip should be a stroll in the park wearing a Megamax diaper.

One thing not mentioned here yet is that for me personally one of the most difficult places to wet my diaper is while driving in a car.  This is still true after wearing them full time for almost two years.  The way you are seated kind of naturally clamps the bladder shut.  I find it easier if I raise my bottom up off the driver's seat a little.  Also, be aware that your diaper will absorb differently while in a seated position.  The only time I have had diaper leaks out the top of my diaper has been while driving.

21 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

one of the most difficult places to wet my diaper is while driving in a car

That's true, although I often do wet while driving these days.  If you have trouble with this, just pull over & walk around.  Hey presto, you'll wet.