LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Tale of Twin Elves

Chalice just wasn't sure where things had gone wrong. Here she was, reclining in a faux dragonleather couch, and it felt like sandpaper on her skin. Her hand held aloft a vintage of dwarven wine, and she could not bring her lips to bear its taste again. She was blessed to be born of the greatest elven kind, dark skinned as the night, hair like moonlight, and the endless years of eternal beauty ahead of her loomed over her soul like thunderclouds promising ice cold rain.

Her twin sister Harmony being born a few minutes sooner, always referred to as the eldest? Her twin sister being considered the more beautiful of the pair despite their practically identical appearances? Harmony being chosen as the flagship model while Chalice was relegated to a makeup girl position that was basically moral support pet for her sister?

They should have been equals. Chalice shouldn't have always had to "respect her elder sister" just because a few minutes difference! What were a few minutes to their immortality? They should have been a pair look. Identical twins of the most perfect, beautiful race, to whom twins were impossibly rare and treasured? It was a perfect opportunity and those damned executives had thrown it away because they said they preferred Harmony! They were identical! All of that had definitely been wrong. It was only when Chalice jumped from the sudden sensation of chilled liquid that she realized the heat of her rage had been shaking her glass.

"Tch..." With a sigh, she set it aside to her end table, brushing the liquid off carelessly as she rose to her feet. It would stain her dress and her couch and carpet. But she didn't care. She could buy another of each if she had to, even if they were all expensive imports. She probably had enough money to hire a real dragon to sit on if she really wanted to. Richest woman in the city, and if her Vice President Kazane's projections proved true, likely to become a serious competitor for richest woman in the Darklands. Yet, she still couldn't shake the feeling that life had been cruelly unfair to her.

But she had fixed that wrongness, right? Used the guile inherent in her legacy as Elf of the Darklands, to take the poor hand life had dealt her, and turn it to her advantage. Chalice walked over to the cushy neon post of her sister's playpen, resting her arms upon it, and leaned down to gaze at her sister who looked absolutely ridiculous, top to cushioned bottom. That glorious elven mane of pure silver, bundled up with lilac scrunchies into pigtails. Elegant angled cheeks drawing attention to silky straps holding a creamy pacifier tight over Harmony's lips. The flowery bow on the collar of her onesie that matched her hair scrunchies was so flouncy it almost outmatched the perfect pert orbs that were the twin's twins. Hands and feet were in cutesy parodies of elegant stockings and gloves, simplistic patterns for cuddly bears and bunnies in the lace, ending in mittens and booties that would leave her lithe elven limbs with the dexterity of a child. And of course, the massive bulge of the diaper on her rear, little teasing bits of the gathers peeking out from the onesie in such a perfect manner that was intentionally "accidental". No one could consider such a thing beautiful? Everyone should laugh at the idea of her being the older sister. No, clearly, the sister who could keep her pants dry was the elder, right? This was her masterstroke against fate.

Yet those starry eyes gazed at her with nothing but love and trust, as Harmony eagerly crawled towards Chalice, her pampered butt waggling wildly in the air like the tail of an excited puppy. Chalice knew what Harmony would be saying if she permitted her to be without the pacifier, it still rang in her head clear as bells, 'Come on Chalice! Let's play!' How? Why? Was the innocent pure-hearted naivety of those eyes the reason Harmony was picked instead of her? No. No. It couldn't be, Chalice shook her head, and even the pacifier couldn't hide Harmony's pout as Chalice turned away. The executives way back then, they had just been blind, blind as everyone in this damn city she overlooked.

Staring down at the city from her penthouse, the entire wall a pane of glass, she despised everything she saw. Two hundred years ago had tricked her sister into doing an absolutely ridiculous ABDL photoshoot as a birthday present, and then brought it before the board, lying that this was going to be the only style of thing that she would do from now on. And leaked it to the public. Naturally, this caused chaos, panic, and confusion, and with a loan, Chalice had managed to gain a important chunk of the corporation's stock. The only one who had faith had been Kazane, that bright red oni that somehow knew things were going to work out. It was of course a disaster at first. Exactly as planned. Chalice now had Harmony's contract and could turn her into a public laughingstock instead of the top model.

And then the stupid human and half-breed children started buying the damn product line. How? Why? There's no way anyone ever should have wanted to be dressed like a baby and soil themselves! Yet she had Harmony and the entire damn city below her proving Chalice wrong, filled with plushy mascots advertising from billboards, streets buzzing with strollers, and suffocating in the stench of a million muddy diapers that apparently no one could tell stunk but her now. 10 little human generations, and it's like the city had never known toilets or potty training had ever been a thing. It was even fashion for immortals like her now! Of course, she'd never wear any of it, importing outfits from other cities.

Kazane, maybe, was where things had went wrong. The massive oni who looked like she could probably lift both the twins with one arm had babbled on endlessly about how much of a genius and visionary Chalice was upon making the motion to make her President of the company. Making the company successful beyond its wildest imaginings had never been her intent, but, what was she going to do, say no to being fabulously wealthy? Kazane was always on about 'It's one of the most basic principles of modern economics, give away the razor for free, and sell the blades, and you've come up with the best way to apply it to the clothing market!' Apparently she had sold the babyish clothes for exceedingly cheap, and then made the money back a hundred times over on diapers or something. It was hard to focus when at your eye level was an overalls supported diaper as thick as your torso was wide and smelling like an entire swamp distilled. She said her 'oni skin was resistant to rash, so this was just more convenient'. Maybe it'd be more convenient for everyone else if you weren't carrying around an entire week's worth of waste around! Maybe if it wasn't for Kazane, the company should have flopped LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO.

Instead, Chalice was the one of the greatest fashion designers for bringing ABDL into the overwhelming mainstream, but Harmony was still revered as the most beautiful model of the millenia! What could she possibly do to embarrass her sister, to make her feel the outrage that coursed through Chalice's veins, when everyone loved Harmony for making a mushy mess of herself on camera! Harmony still hadn't even realized that this was supposed to be her great revenge! The only thing Harmony didn't like was that Chalice didn't spend enough time with her. It just made Chalice feel guilty! Her! When obviously it was Harmony at fault. Ugh, how devious of her sister to figure out a way to make Chalice feel like she was the bad guy when all she was doing was righting the colossal injustices inflicted upon her!

Chalice returned to languishing upon her couch once more, wincing as her bottom sat on some of the spilled wine. Ugh, she just couldn't care enough to get up though. This whole city was mad, her sister was mad, and if the fact that her own nose was somehow starting to acclimate to what she surely know must stink was any indication, she was going mad!

-

Moving a story over here from Pastebin, and making a few adaptions, spell checks, and additions as I do. Plenty more to come before I hit where I was before and try to finally finish my story. Any criticism would be warmly welcome.
  • Like 2
"Oh Little Mistress, look what a mess you've made!" Chalice nearly jumped out of her skin as a thundering voice snapped her out of her introspection. "I knew I should have gotten you a bottle." Ugh, it was her dumb lumbering excuse for a new maid, that still thought she was supposed to treat Chalice like a baby! Why couldn't that darn maid company have the old maid teach the new maids how things worked? But no, they always gave her silly excuses like "She's taking an emergency stress leave". What about HER stress?

"Now, see here, Maid." Chalice rose from the couch, trying to look as stern as she could, hands on her hips. "I am not a baby and I will not be treated like one." She couldn't really remember this maids name, or even her face really, as she was one of those cow half-breeds with tits the size of balloons, which unfortunately swung about at eye level for Chalice. How... Utterly ridiculous looking. And distracting. Chalice gulped as she closed her eyes, resolving to do whatever necessary to instill some proper discipline in this vacuous-minded cow! "I will be treated with dignity and respect, befitting-MMMMPHH!!" It came to as a complete surprise to her as she felt her rear end lifted into the air, and her face plowing into something soft, bouncy, and warm that she definitely feared she already knew what it was.

"There there, let's get you into a nice bath to clean off! You'll feel better, trust me." The maid patted Chalice on the head, which would have caused even more indignant rage, if not for the fact Chalice currently didn't have the airflow to express it.

Chalice struggled to find purchase on the maid to pull herself off, or at least, up, so that she could breath. Eventually she managed to squeeze her arms around onto the maid's shoulders, and raise her head to freedom. Or kind of freedom. She could definitely see she was still trapped in the obstinate cow's valley, but at least she could breath now. But all her efforts to push off of the maid and get back onto her feet were pointless, her tiptoes swinging about shy of the floor, given that the maid still had a hand firmly clamping Chalice's bottom to the maid's hips. "Y-you crazy idiot, release me at once!" Chalice sputtered, choking on her own words as much as the massive mammaries that jostled her with every bouncing step. Chalice's cool toned cheeks couldn't help but become a little warmer, how could the half-breed be so shameless! Why couldn't the elves have just a little bit of strength, in addition to their dexterity, beauty, and immortality, so that she could free herself? The gods could be so unfair.

"No need to worry about me! You elves are much lighter than calves. I've got you." The maid cheerily smiled as though her passenger wildly struggling and demanding to be let down was simply showing concern? How mindless could this boob for brains be? Chalice simply couldn't think of any words to express the level of absolute stupefaction this cow possessed, before their short journey had come to a close. The maid had finally released her onto the tiled floor of the master bath, as she swooped over to start the water.

"M-maid! I am very displeased with your service, if you don't begin listening to me, immediately, I - hey, what! Stop-!" Chalice once again tried to take control of the situation, only to be devolved to whining as the cow-maid began undressing her.

"Silly, you can't take a bath with your clothes on. And in the future we need to get these in the wash immediately when this happens, don't just sit there in it. At least it was your play clothes." This insufferable... Chalice wanted to argue back on so many levels. She could undress herself. She could do whatever she wanted with clothes she bought with her own money! And they were the finest silks of the Dewdrop Archipelago, not 'play clothes'!

"I don't need a bath!" Chalice mentally felt like slapping herself as she chose the worst argument to take. "The clothes got most of it, and I'm not going out today." She tried to continue, seeing if her superior elven intellect could salvage the situation.

"Oh, you silly little thing, don't tell me you forgot!" The maid reached for her head, and despite Chalice's attempt to ward off her hand, the hair-ruffle was inevitable.

"Forgot what?" Chalice narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms, half to express her displeasure, half to cover her own breasts! Just because this barbaric beast was shameless, doesn't mean she should stoop to that level.

"Did you forget it's you and your sister's birthday?" The maid's smile was infuriatingly smug! Someone so dumb shouldn't look so confident.

"Hmph, that might be a big deal for a race with a lifespan like a lightning bug, but I've already had hundreds, and will have thousands more long after your insolent bones have rotted to dust!" Chalice turned up her nose, indignantly, half-closing her eyes.

"Or that your mother is coming over because it's the big 500 for you two?" Chalice's eyes shot open like she had swallowed a bug.

"I- What- It's this year? How come you didn't tell me-eee!" Chalice pointed accusingly at the maid, only to have her finger bounce off her fatty mounds, and to shyly retract it and crack her voice.

"I did, you just weren't listening. But don't worry, I've got everything ready and a nice formal outfit for you." She smiled serenely, like this wasn't the greatest potential disaster of the millennium!

Chalice ground her teeth and began pacing back and forth. This was bad. She had nothing prepared. The maid's formal outfit would no doubt be something ludicrously infantile. Two hundred years ago, they had taken their leave of mother to make their own fortune, Chalice not wanting to live in her mother's shadow. This was her big chance to wow her mother with her accomplishments! Accomplishments like putting her sister in diapers, putting a city in diapers, and being rich. Chalice blanched. "Gotta go with rich, gotta impress her with-eepp!"

"Water's ready!" Chalice was scooped up in the maids arms before plunged into the pleasantly warm but unpleasantly soapy water.

"S-stop! Stop doing that where you touch me without permission! I am serious, I will fire you!" Chalice was coughing up soap and rubbing at her stinging eyes. But her command for the maid to stop touching her was already being ignored as shampoo was rubbed through her hair. "Aa-ah! Watch the ears! They're sensitive!" 

"Mmm, well, of course you can fire me later, but I don't think you can get prepared for your mum's arrival in time without me! Eyes closed." The maid sprayed down a little water from a hose to rinse off the first run of shampoo from Chalice's hair.

Chalice quickly gave up trying to bathe herself, it was simply a futile endeavor, while she debated the merits of firing the maid and doing things herself, or seeing if she could get any use out of her. Ugh, no doubt she'd have to pick her own clothes out and the maid would fight her every step of the way. Still.. Even one extra pair of hands could be useful if she could just get the cow to listen to her!

"Alright, you be good and play in the bath, I'm going to go put your play clothes in the wash and get myself changed before your mother arrives." The maid patted herself on the rear to a crinkle cacophony like it was the cutest thing.

Chalice couldn't help but frown. She hadn't even really noticed the crinkle or the smell before the maid had mentioned it, but now that it was mentioned she could smell the foul fertilizer clear as night. Ugh. Both the smell, and her own earlier tolerance of it were disgusting. Chalice submerged herself in the bath and just waited for the annoying maid to leave. Today was the worst...

Hmm, but maybe, if.. Well, her mother wasn't someone who had been acclimated to the diapers like everyone else in this town.. Maybe she could make her sister feel shame in front of her! Today might be going terribly so far, but it was an unprecedented opportunity, she had to seize it. Fiercely burning with determination, Chalice rose from the tub. Only to notice no towels or clothes to wear. Well, she supposed she'd be waiting for the maid to bring at least the towels back. Surely there weren't baby towels that she could somehow mess that up with? Chalice pondered as she sunk back down into the soothing warm water, her keen elven ears picking up the sound of the laundry running and hoping the maid would be back soon.
  • Like 1
"Alright! Thank you for waiting like a good girl!" Her maid finally returned, carry a giant fluffy towel that was bigger than Chalice. Chalice couldn't help but pout when the maid patted her head. Why was this maid still refusing to treat her like an adult! All the other maids learned quickly enough but this one had already been here.... How long had this maid been here? Er.. She felt like she should have remembered but.. Ugh, there were too many maids over the centuries. That must be it. And maybe those distracting boobs.

"Now now, you'll feel better once I've got you dried off. Step out of the tub for me?" At the maid's voice, Chalice grumbled but acquiesced. She wasn't wrong on this one thing, and Chalice needed to get dried off.

"Fine! Fine. Just, be gentle, ok, you were way too rough in the bath." Chalice crossed her arms looking down, not wanting her eyes to be distracted by the maid's mounds. If she couldn't make the maid not touch her, at least she could have it happen on her terms! Maybe that way she'd be able to slowly sway the maid into listening to her?

"Hehe, of course, Little Mistress." Chalice was not encouraged by the maid's giggle and raised her eyes with the angriest of accompanying eyebrows, ready to tell off the maid for making fun of her. But that only gave way to surprise as she saw the towel which now encompassed all of her vision.

"Mmmph!" How big was this stupid towel?!? What was the point of such a thing? Was it a towel for onis or something? She felt like she was back hiding under the blankets in her mother's bed, because the all-encompassing towel blinded her with fluffy fabric. Right down the the fact that Chalice was getting tickled through it, as when her mother would she was done pretending to find Chalice. Chalice struggled, but she was solidly netted and soon the maid had her rolling on the floor, completely swaddled in the towel, though at least that process freed her head.

"Heheee, nooo! Sop ih-ehehe!" Chalice was unable to keep from giggling as the maids hands roamed this way and that across the towel, pressing it against her, with extra focus on the nooks and crannies. She was left squirming and twisting but there was simply no escape. Still, it eventually came to its end.

"I thought you were supposed to be helping me get ready! Not tickling me." Chalice finally managed to squeeze out a proper sentence after recovering her breath. Her ears were still pounding, and chest was beating hot.

"That was a very important part of the preparations! No one wants to hang around a grumpy baby. If you ask me, you're spending too much time moping alone and not enough time playing with your sister, now, let's get you dressed." Chalice was scooped up once more into the maid's arms, this time carried with both arms in a side carry. Chalice did slightly prefer this as it meant those giant boobs weren't suffocating her.

Chalice opened her mouth to think of a rebuttal but... Well... She had been kind of depressed lately. Maybe it was time to reconcile with Mother and Harmony? Maybe this was a chance to turn over a new leaf? Even in that warm bath, there had been a cold block of ice in her chest that hadn't melted, and just a little bit, the tickling had softened it... Maybe...

"Wait... This is?" Chalice suddenly came back to where she was as she realized she was on her back, on something cushy, and high up. In Harmony's nursery. And the maid was holding one of Harmony's diapers. She was on the changing table.

"NOPE! LET ME DOWN!" Chalice immediately tried to spring into action, but she was still bundled up in her towel, and mostly just nearly rolled off the side, only for the maid to block with her arm and prevent it.

"Oh, nearly fell! Poor little thing is a squirmer during changes I see." The maid was once again selectively deaf it seemed, as she somehow considered herself a hero for preventing Chalice's escape.

"I WILL FIRE YOU RIGHT NOW!" Still trapped, even kicking her legs was mostly just a flutter, and Chalice could only hope that her voice would finally reach the dumb cow.

"Mmm, and loud too, I see why there are straps now, Harmony never needed them, they must be for you!" The belligerent bovine instead set her hand that was still holding a diaper on her hip and nodded, as though she had finally figured everything out.

"EH?" Chalice was befuddled by the baffling buffoonery of this ignorant maid! So much so that she was unable to resist as the maid took the diaper in her mouth to free up her hands and quickly strapped Chalice down. It definitely wasn't the case that she wouldn't have been able to do anything about it even if she hadn't been surprised! If it wasn't for this stupid towel, she certainly would have been able to use her glorious elven reflexes to turn things around!

"Maid, I am firing you right now! Release me!" Yelling hadn't worked, so this time Chalice tried to calm herself down, stare that maid right in the eyes, as distracting as the boobs might be, and set things straight.

"Well, if you've fired me, you can't give me orders" The maid raised her eyebrow incredulously, and then unceremoniously shoved a pacifier into Chalice's mouth when she tried to rebuttal.

Chalice was stunned. She wasn't sure if she could have said something even if the maid hadn't put a great big pacifier in her mouth. Could.. Could the maid do that? Was she really willing to be fired in order to diaper her employer? Would the maid keep babying her for days, or maybe even weeks until the next board meeting, until she was finally caught? Would Chalice still have her potty training after such weeks of grueling torture? She was sure she could hold out longer than Harmony did, but she didn't really know how long it took to lose your potty training! Even when the law finally caught up with this delinquent dairy maid, would the damage already be done?

If... If the maid wasn't listening to her... Would she.. Would she be SPANKED? Her delicate dark derriere was not designed for such indignities! Her mind flashed back to mother and she dreaded all the more the thought! Mother had always been such a dreadfully old-fashioned woman, with her exposing black leather and spikes, whips and paddles. Even if you had been born in the last millennia, you didn't need to dress like it! There's no doubt Mother would jump at any excuse to punish her, and would thus fall for whatever treasonous lies the maid would feed her about Chalice! The thought of her Mother brandishing the old ancestral family rune-paddle brought tears to her eyes.

"I dun wanna be spanked!" Chalice pleaded, realizing a moment too late that the maid hadn't locked the pacifier in her mouth, making her outburst completely audible as it plopped out of her mouth.

"Well, if you behave like you did during this change for all of them, I don't think that'll be too much to hope for, barring the firing me part. Most babies squirm at the wipes." The maid dusted her hands off before beginning to undo the straps. "I guess you just need your paci and straps to feel safe."

"Hugh?" Chalice's exclamation of surprise got slightly muted as the maid set her pacifier on her tongue again. Leaning up and shedding the towel, she was able to lay witness to what inglorious state had fallen her beautiful elven body. She was naked. Except for a thick, crinkly diaper, adorned in pastel unicorns. Was that a jab at her virginity? She was still young! There was no shame in waiting for someone special! Oh, wait, no, that's just what she bought for Harmony.... Now she felt doubly silly. Even as she let her shoulders sag and chest cave in, that only made the plastic symphony louder.

"Aw, I know you're jealous that you're not all dressed up like Harmony yet, but don't worry, you'll be the cutest little pair soon enough!" The maid rubbed her shoulder affectionately, trying to cheer her up. And boy, did she ever succeed.

Cutest little pair. A pair look. They'd be dressed alike! Just like things were supposed to be! Had she truly gotten so wrapped up in her mad lust for vengeance that she had forgotten what she wanted all along, to be teamed up alongside Harmony? Chalice felt her heart lightening, her chest swelling, her face beaming! The solution had been in front of her all along!

"Oooh, looks like that thought made you happy! Or maybe it's knowing you won't lose your paci no matter what." The maid cheerily hummed as she finished strapping on the paci. Chalice was deliriously delighted enough not to even care for a moment!

*Ding Dong*

"Oh, that must be your Mother!" The maid picked up Chalice and started bringing her to the door, exactly where she didn't want to be.

And just as suddenly as they came, all those good feelings came crashing down. She'd be doing a pair look, in front of her mother, in DIAPERS. Chalice would never be able to convince Mother that she was a big grown up independent girl now! What if mommy decided they needed looking after again and took them back home? What would happen to her? She didn't deserve this indignity! But for all her squirming, it was barely noticeable against the natural heaving motion of the cow's breasts, bobbing like ballast on an oceangoing vessel in heavy storm.

"Oh, and you were so good earlier, don't worry, we'll get you some clothes like Harmony soon. If you just hadn't put up all this stubborn firing me for doing my job properly nonsense, you might have been dressed properly before your Mother got here!" Oh, of course, NOW the maid was sensitive to each little wiggle, when yelling at her hadn't done the trick before.

"Alright, Harmony, you look after your little sis Chalice, she's been quite cranky today." And thus, Chalice was plopped down in the playpen with her sister, with only minutes to act, no doubt, before the maid let her Mother in. Chalice would have to act fast, and sharp, using every big of her elven heritage's sublime grace to silently mount the edge of the playpen, hoist herself herself over, escape to her room, and change out this infantile guise for some proper clothes. And maybe call the police.
  • Like 2
Chalice popped her head up over the edge of the playpen. Taking a quick look around, Chalice made sure that maniacal maid who had trapped her here was already in the next room. Alright. She could do this. Sure, it was.. Uh, awfully tall, over her hip level. But she was an elf of unlimited grace and agility! Surely this would be no challenge for one of her blessed skills. Even if she hadn't exactly ever done any coordinated physical activity. She'd be fine. Graceful even.

But she hadn't even managed to get one leg up on the playpen wall before a heavy weight came plowing into her from the side. Chalice found herself dazed on her back, with Harmony laying on top of her. Gah! Not now Harmony, we can play later, I need to escape! Chalice attempted to say, but instead said something along the lines of "Ghhhmmm Nnnn Hrmmy" and so on. She realized her mistake and wondered what she could do, both of them laying there, breathing heavy and red faced, before she realized her hands were still free! The pacifiers didn't have any locks on them, relying on the fact that mittened hands didn't have the manual dexterity to undue the straps, even if they had once been nimble elven fingers. But with her digits free, she'd make mincemeat of these shoddy mortal restraints!

Chalice's fingers quickly figured out the straps behind Harmony's pacifier, it certainly didn't take several minutes requiring several tries and her almost giving up in frustration! That was just... Time dilation, from the stress making her perceive time as longer than it was! Of course, as the paci plopped down from Harmony's mouth, thick trails of drool dribbling across Chalice's face, she realized with a wince that she had been working on the wrong pacifier! Or, wait, no, it was all part of the plan! Even though Harmony looked a bit out of it, wetly gasping for air (how out of shape was she that performing one tackle was enough to reduce her to this? Chalice herself had an excuse because Harmony was on top of her and preventing from breathing properly, of course), Chalice would recruit her aid in escaping this diapered nonsense! They were supposed to be a pair, and for that to not be heartburstingly embarrassing, Chalice would need to get Harmony out of diapers. Besides, it was.. Uh, good practice for her own straps!

This was going much quicker, even with the difficulty of doing it behind her head.

"I love you...." Moaned Harmony, who could be forgiven for not helping, on account of still having mittens on her hands, though she could stand to make this a bit easier if she'd just move off of her instead of laying directly on top of her and clinging to her.

Chalice nodded. Of course they loved each other. They were the best of sisters. Ah, almost done.

"Alright, so, I need-mmmpph?!?" Chalice found herself this time silenced by a pair of lips. Harmony's lips. Harmony's... lips. Her first kiss... Both of their first kisses... Were each other.

Chalice was still stunned as Harmony broke the kiss, but dragged her wet hot skin across Chalice's cheek to whisper in her ear, "Let's play~"

Had.. Had she been misjudging her sister all these years? Was the pure-hearted adoration she had always interpreted those starry eyes of her sister to mean, actually lewd incestual urges?

That grinding knee in her diaper didn't leave her a lot leeway to interpret her sister's actions as anything else. Or to think about anything else period, as the slow rhythmic motions tore the breath for lungs in long sighs. It was like a line of sizzling sparks ran up her spine with each of Harmony's drawn out presses, leaving behind a glowing heat begging to be stoked into bursting flame.

"Awwww... You've both grown up so much!" And just like that, Chalice's blood froze and she felt like her heart had dropped right through her chest. That was her Mother's voice, and she'd recognize it anywhere, even after two centuries apart. Chalice stared up to see her standing right there on the other side of the playpen, leaning over it, the railing lifting up her boobs.

"I can.." Chalice burbled, her heart pounded, too many questions running through her head. Why was Harmony still on top of her, just smiling at Mother innocently like they hadn't just been caught having sex with each other in diapers? Why did Mother's breasts, barely contained by her old granny black leather, look so much smaller than she remembered? Why had Harmony been trying to have sex with her at all?

"I'm so proud of you two!" Why was Mother looking on her like she had just walked on the moon? Was DIAPERS what finally got Mother to respect that she was an adult now? And WHY? Mother was reaching down for them now, her lips wearing a gentle smile that couldn't help but make her feel accepted and safe. Was this what she had been searching for?

"Nnngh!" Her mother wiggled her fingers, still about of foot shy of reaching them. She squirmed atop the railing, trying to get as close as she could, but not able to get any purchase and simply squishing her chest around to no coordinated effect. "Oof.. This one's a lot taller than the one I used all those centuries ago.... May I have a little help Miss Maddie?" Her mother turned to the maid... Whose name was apparently Maddie? At least one mystery solved then.

"Of course! Tuck your legs please" The maid gripped Chalice's Mother at the hips and effortlessly lifted her into the playpen. It was saying something that in even a strange day as this, the sight of her own mother getting treated so childishly still felt unnatural. But even more unnatural was that as Chalice's Mother's legs lifted above the playpen's walls, Chalice saw in fully glory the underwear her Mother was wearing. Mother usually wasn't caught dead without something at least as revealing as a skintight leather thong, but this black leather piece cradled her hips and butt with generous and ample room for the diaper that must be underneath it.

"Oh, noticed my little change of style have you?" Mother smirked, regaining her feet with a catlike air, somehow pretending like she hadn't been lifted into a playpen like a child. She gave her tush a pat, "It's really not quite my Fetish personally, but it's your city, and I thought it'd be best to show how much I respect your decision."

"Whuu..." Chalice really couldn't manage a single word. What was going on?

"I know you think skimpy leather is so tedious and old-fashioned, but let me tell you, back in my day it was just as taboo. I'm so impressed that you two managed to spread your fetish across the entire city so quickly! It took me three hundred years! Together, you two certainly can achieve anything you set your mind to. You've done such a good job together!" Mother then sat down onto her knees, her rear giving an ooh so audible cushy sound to only confirm her padded state once more. She reached down to pet her beloved children's ears, and Chalice couldn't help but close her eyes and relish the feeling, her heart singing. Unlike Maddie's clumsy cleaning in the bathtub, Mother knew just how to treat delicate elven ears. How had this all happened? Was she really repairing her relationship with Harmony and her Mother all in a sudden fifteen minutes because she put on a diaper? Or... Well, was put in a diaper. She hadn't had much choice in the matter.

"Well, aren't you two happy to see Mommy after all these years?" Mother smiled, and Chalice felt a weight finally lift off her chest.. As both Harmony crawled off her to embrace Mother, and all those years of Mother treating her as a child finally came to an end. Er, on second thought, that last one maybe the jury was still out on that one. Still, Chalice could just get up, hug Mother, calm down, and explain things... That would work! A group hug with everyone she loved would definitely calm her down and then she'd be able to set things straight.

Chalice dived into the three way hug, luxuriating in the calm quiet warmth. Yes. This was very calming. Any second now she'd be ready to talk her way out of this with cunning and adept diplomatic skills. And she wouldn't be distracted at all by having a cheek pressed against her sister, who had just kissed her, and grinded on her. UH. Chalice felt her thighs struggling to squirm against each other, her cheeks heating up.

"Hahahahaa... Oh, still the shy one, Chalice? I've missed you two, it's so good to luxuriate in the little things that make you two different. I can see why you were on the bottom!" Mother's melodious laughter rang out before she pressed her cheek against Chalice's and suddenly all the good feelings were gone again as she felt her heart plunge into her stomach, while her even lower regions still ached with an awkward warmth.

"I! Ah... Um...." Chalice struggled, no, no, no... This was her chance, to explain everything, and establish everything the way it should be. She was on top. She had tricked Harmony into diapers. She was in control. She had money, wealth, and power. She was sucking on a pacifier anxiously.

"Mmm, there you go, Chalice. no need to stumble, you don't need to say anything. Mommy understands. Do you want it strapped up?" Mother tapped her finger against Chalice's nose. What... What kind of silly question was that? Of course she wanted it out, not strapped up. It's not like having it strapped up would mean she had an excuse not to say anything. She had lots of important things to say, and she was going to say them right now and take control of the situation! Right... Now. Um, now. Now now now now. Why was she still staring at her Mother's finger, and then back at her adoring eyes, and then back at the finger, like she was seriously considering this.

"Well?" Mother's finger now brushed her nose from side to side.

"If you're asking for votes, she's a lot less cranky with it in." Maddie volunteered from outside the playpen.

"Shush, I want to hear it from Chalice." Mother somehow managed to easily silence Maddie despite the failure of all of Chalice's attempts.

Oooh! Chalice had almost forgotten that insolent maid somehow! Yeah, she was gonna spit the pacifier out right now and have Mother tell the maid to leave! Er... Wait... Wasn't having her Mother solve her problem the opposite of grown up? Confused, Chalice looked to the side to see Harmony licking her lips, with what she now knew was a lascivious sparkle in her eyes. Eeep!

M-maybe it would just be good protection. Protection from Harmony from kissing her again. Protection from Chalice having to sort out how she felt about Harmony's desire to be more than just sisters and respond to that. Not... Not having to respond to anything was starting to sound really really good. M-maybe just for a little while, till dinner maybe. She'd be calm then. She'd have a master plan by then. Yeah, she just needed more time to think about things, that's how cunning dark elves like Chalice operated! This would give her the peace and quiet she finally needed to definitely retake control. Chalice finally nodded her assent.

"Hehe, I really do like the bondage spins you've put on this fetish, at least that part makes me feel right at home. Makes me think of my dear bright red ball gags. There's plenty enough drool going around for that! Alright, there we go. Harmony, dear?" Mother giddily tightened up Chalice's pacifier, before turning to Harmony and doing the same for her, Harmony accepting hers without any hesitation.

"Now, I think Chalice's a little under dressed for the occasion, don't you think, Maddie? And after that, let's get to the presents!" Mother turned up to gaze at Maddie.

"Couldn't agree more. Little lady Chalice was so fussy today." Chalice pouted; she wasn't fussy! Maddie just wouldn't listen to her. But, she was quickly picked up once more. And then shifted to one arm and held against Maddie's hip again as Maddie reached down for Harmony, who willingly jumped into Maddie's arm and was held at the other hip. It was a testament to Maddie's monumental mounds that Chalice could hardly make out Harmony's bouncing pigtails from the other side of Maddie.

"I'll.. Um... Just wait here then?" Mother called out from the playpen, and Chalice couldn't help but smile a little bit at the sight of her standing there, diapered, inside a play pen, unable to climb out. Even if she had received much the same treatment herself. That made her forget for a moment that she was being carried off to the nursery to get dressed, presumably in Harmony clothes, designed to completely babify her. 
  • Like 1
Eventually they arrived at the changing table once again, and Maddie set Harmony down on it, before popping the onesie open and feeling around the bottom of Harmony's diaper. It was definitely wet, soggie stars and a wavy yellow indicator line. "Hmm, not too bad, you'll make it through lunch." Maggie considered, and Chalice blanched. Did that mean Maddie and Mother would leave her in a wet diaper until it was thoroughly soaked? Surely they wouldn't! Her refined rear was not meant for wetness and rashes! All the more reason then to make sure she got out of all this nonsense at lunch. Yes, she'd have a plan by lunch, she was certain of it.

But now it was time for the dressing room, and Chalice forced herself to steel herself against the terrors that no doubt lay within, as Maddie plopped her down on a little stool in front of a mirror. She would deign to allow this dishonor to happen to her just this once. If it was going to result in a cute pair look with Harmony, and her Mother was playing along too, Chalice supposed it wouldn't be too horrible. Just this once though, she wouldn't let it happen again after this! At least she didn't have to do anything, because Maddie was doing all the work. Chalice looked at herself in the mirror, and it felt so odd. She could swear she was looking at her sister. Big puffy diaper, pacifier strapped in, and Maddie had just finished putting on her stockings and booties and was moving onto her hair. They felt so strange, with a strange weight to them. She tried pressing her weight against the floor a little, but the booties twisted and turned under her feet like something alive. Could they really prevent her from walking just like that, even with her superior elven balance?

Chalice felt a little at the stocking's edge along her thighs and wondered why it felt so soft. Surely it couldn't be that much better than all her fancy imports? She had been buying the best of the best, so it's not like these childish garments could be better, could they? Hmm.. Maybe that was part of why her company was succeeding, advanced fabric designs? And it just happened to be on childish garments, so people put up with that for how soft and comfy it was? Hmph, she couldn't imagine what kind of addle-brained idiot would wear clothes like these even if they made her feel cozy for the first time in decades.

"Chalice, dear, I can't put your mittens on if you're crossing your arms and being smug with yourself." Oh, right, she still needed to let Maddie dress her. And being smug wasn't a bad thing if you were obviously superior in every way that matters! She was so far above those silly little people in the city streets below. For reasons, lots of reasons. Even if she couldn't think of any right now, that was just because she was saving brain power for her escape. "Alright, keep your arms up." Chalice was reminded of when she was enclosed in the blanket as the onesie came down over her head, but at least this was quickly finished up. "Up just a tad." Maddie didn't exactly wait for Chalice to rise, pushing her up with an ever so rude hand under Chalice's diaper, before buttoning up Chalice's onesie.

Chalice felt herself wobbling, being suddenly thrust onto her feet and those slippery booties. Her arms wheeled, but the garments hanging on the walls offered no stability, nor could she grab them with her mittened hands. She nearly toppled onto the the floor, being caught at the last second by Maddie. Chalice twisted to glare up at her incompetent maid, setting her up to fail like that! How would Maddie have taken responsibility if she had made Chalice fall and bruise her refined legs!

"Oh, sorry dear, I thought you'd know to fall backwards onto the seat, I forgot you don't wear formal clothes as often as your sister." Hmph, formal clothes indeed, this ridiculous raiment was far from formal! Ugh, and her sister was sitting there watching looking so ... Wait, no that was the mirror again. Stupid mirror. W-well, at least she was a proper pair look with Harmony. If she could fool her own genius intellect for even the briefest of moments, obviously no one else would be able to detect the slightest difference. Well, except Mother, but that was different, she was both an elf and well, their mother.

Chalice waited for a few moments more. What was taking the maid so long? Her hair was in the silly scrunchies, she was wearing her lacey stockings and gloves, complete with mitten and booties, diaper and onesie. What was left to be dressed? Looking around, she spied the maid no longer in the dressing room, but in the nursery behind her, beckoning. "Come on, Chalice. It's time for presents." She waved. Harmony was already at Maddie's knee, staring at her.

Wait... What? She couldn't seriously be expecting her to CRAWL on her hands and knees, like Harmony was? H-her tender joints were not meant for such indelicate maneuvering! She whined into her pacifier but...nothing articulate could come forth. How could she communicate her plight? Oh, of course, the answer was plain to one of her intellect, body language! She's simply have to use her cunning genius figure out what combination of gestures would signal to that ignorant moose of a milk cow the gravity of the situation! So, she raised up her hands to beg for a pick up, like she had to her Mother, all those centuries ago.

"Haha, oh, Chalice, those other maids must have spoiled you rotten, all right, it is your birthday." Why was Maddie laughing? Avoiding negligent damage to her sublime body was no laughing matter! And she had gotten her meaning across in one single gesture. Surely, that should prove her intellectual prowess. Yet this time, being lifted into the cow's arms felt... Natural and safe. With her feet and the floor suddenly rendered intraversable-.. Er, untraversable? Ugh, her head must be going as soft as the pillows they were currently resting on. Well, if she was going to be stuck relying on the cowgirl express to get around, she might as well be comfortable with it. Looking down, she could see Harmony padding along besides, staring up at her.

Erm.. The twinkle in Harmony's eyes made her feel a little less safe. Was Harmony seeing Chalice traverse down the road she herself had walked? Was she secretly plotting Chalice's downfall by... being very cute? Was she just looking forward to finishing what they had started before being interrupted? Chalice shivered, closing her eyes and nestling deeper into the warmth that was Maddie, her mind blanking out the exact source of where that warmth was coming from.

"Alright, down you go." Chalice felt herself lifted away and down, realizing as her bottom made contact with the cushy padding that both she was wearing and landing upon, that she was back in the playpen with mother. A moment later, Harmony was likewise lowered into it. "I'll go get the presents, you girls make yourselves comfortable!" Maddie left the three of them there.

"If you two want to continue what you left off, feel free, you can pretend like I'm not here." Mother lounged back with what she no doubt thought was an elegant air and a sly smile. The fact that she was reclining with poise on a giant unicorn plushie, and a little bit of her diaper was peeking out, it was decidedly less effective and jealousy inducing than Chalice had once remembered. "Or, if you'd prefer, I can join in.""

Chalice rolled her eyes. Ugh, there Mother went again, trying to be sexy and proposition them again. What were they even going to do in their diapers? It.. wasn't.. like... Um... Oh yeah. Before, that hadn't slowed them down at all. Chalice gulped, turning her eyes to the prowling Harmony who had sneaked up beside her, her pampered butt high in the air, eyes focused forward on her, with a mittened hand tentatively reaching forward. Before, Chalice had always seen this pose as a silly little baby begging for attention. But now, from the same level, in these clothes, it felt like being stalked by a tiger.

Bonk.

Suddenly, the mood was broken as a present had found purchase on the side of Harmony's head, before rolling to stop.

"Present time!" Maddie exuberantly shouted as she showered them in a barrage of packages. Chalice, for her part, had never been more thankful to open presents. 
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, herezulo said:

I'm really enjoying this! The magical/cursed booties are a brilliant idea, and Chalice is such a lovely, spoiled brat. Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much for your feedback! I started writing this again because someone on 4chan mentioned they wondered what happened to it, so even a single person saying they enjoy my work really makes me smile and motivates me.

• 2 weeks later...

Well then let me further motivate you. I am really enjoying this story. I will say the beginning of it took me a minute to really get into it but I think you are doing an awesome job writing it. I am not totally sure if Chalice is somehow being magically regressed but that seems to be the case. I wonder how much mom has been regressed? Could be she is just putting on an act for the benefit of Chalice.  I am sure that Harmony is a part of it. I was very happy I could give it a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

2 hours ago, CDfm said:

Well then let me further motivate you. I am really enjoying this story. I will say the beginning of it took me a minute to really get into it but I think you are doing an awesome job writing it. I am not totally sure if Chalice is somehow being magically regressed but that seems to be the case. I wonder how much mom has been regressed? Could be she is just putting on an act for the benefit of Chalice.  I am sure that Harmony is a part of it. I was very happy I could give it a like and I am really looking forward to reading more.

Thanks a bunch! In your honor, I'm gonna make my best efforts to post the presents part today. :)

Minor Spoilers below:

In my original draft of this, it was actually going to be unveiled that Harmony was subtly hypnotizing Chalice so that every morning, she would think she was an adult and forget the previous day, so Harmony would get to enjoy regressing her again. However, eventually my love of everything being soft and cuddly won out, so in the end it's simply going to be that Chalice was always a big dumb babu on the inside and just needed to be shown it. But there's definitely a little bit of the original influence still around, like how Chalice couldn't remember how long Maddy worked for her. I might try and make it so that there are two versions, perhaps, but we'll see on any ambitious plans like that until after I can finish one version.

"Alright you two! Go ahead!" Five presents now were stacked up, after we had endured Maddie's bombardment. How inconsiderate of the maid! What if she had hit them and they got hurt! Though Harmony had gotten bonked in the head and it hadn't hurt her at all. Been sort of handy really. REGARDLESS! Throwing things around was childish and beneath all of them. Even if she had fumblingly tried to return fire, self-defense was different! She just couldn't get a proper grip with the stupid mittens. Oh well, she was sure they'd come off for lunch time, just like the pacifier. It wasn't like she could eat with those on, so no matter how much they wanted to treat her like a baby, she'd have her chance to prove she was an adult!

Buuuut in the mean time she could enjoy presents! She had so much money but never quite knew what to buy and often ended getting things only to throw them away. But with Mother doing all the thinking of what to buy, she could enjoy the material pleasures without worrying about trying to puzzle out what she wanted! Chalice crawled over to the present boxes with a smile behind the guard of her pacifier.

Only to find herself stimmied by her mittens. Accursed contraptions truly devised by the most cruel and sadistic of Mothers, no doubt! What was the point of these devious devices? Unable to find purchase on the slick wrapping, Chalice could only barely pick it up and shake it in frustration after pawing at it for a futile minute. She couldn't hear anything inside. At least, not over her Mother's suppressed laughter in the background. Wheeling around furiously, Chalice tossed the package as best as she could at Mother, who couldn't even bat it out of the way from being overwhelmed with mirth. And both her arms were occupied trying to hold back her guffaws.

"Oh tee-hee, I'm sorry Chalice! You just looked so excited but then... Haa... I'm sorry, need a little help from Mommy? ACK, sorry Harmony!" A second package had been hurled at her from Harmony. "It's just, I haven't had to help you guys open presents since you were 40! This is little, um, nostalgic." She tried to excuse herself, but we were having none of it. Side by side, we stared as grumpily as we could at her! Together we were unstoppable! But... She seemed to just be laughing more. Confound it, maybe they were missing something. Chalice glanced at her twin sister, only to be reminded how ridiculous they looked as grumpy babies. Oh, right. She had forgotten for a moment.

THWACK.

The three of them suddenly went still, the laughter stopped as their eyes turned to Maddie, holding.. GASP! Not the enchanted family Rune Paddle! Chalice's and Harmony's shocked and demanding gazes turned back to Mother, whose smug smile slowly returned. "Oh, haha, I see you found the gift for you already, Maddie. Family tradition you know, whoever has children has it. It's got every feature. It has settings for pain, duration of damage, and number of spankings. So, if you need to punish the child, but need them to be able to sit quietly an hour later, you could turn the pain setting to 'Yeeouch!', but the duration of damage to '1 Hour'."

"Mmm, fair enough, but it seems like you're the naughty baby at the moment, holding your poor children's presents hostage and laughing at them." Maddie smiled sweetly, and Mother's smile quickly faded. Chalice's head swiveled between the two. Was the uneasy truce and balance of power between the two about to come to an end? At first she had thought that Mother had somehow been able to be in charge, but then when she had just been left to wait in the playpen that put some doubt in her mind. Was the maid going to take command of Mother too?

"Well, ahem, I'm uh, hardly a child any more." Mother shrunk backwards, trying to take cover behind the Unicorn she had previously been sitting on. Chalice sensed weakness. There was no response that could possibly be taken, other than the one instinctual in her blood. That all her ancestors before her to the sundering, even Great Granny, would have done. Harmony was right beside her and the pair of them stripped away the unicorn and began shoving Mother forward, closer to the looming Maddie on the edge of the playpen.

"Ah, ah, ah," Maddie tutted, patting the Rune Paddle, "But didn't you say you were playing by our city's rules, out of respect? And it'd be a shame if we didn't use each of the new presents. And you certainly couldn't expect me to spank the girls on their birthday?"

"Isn't that the mortal custom though?" Mother said hopefully, even as she tried to raise her arms defensively. 

"Mmm, certainly, one spanking for every year. Tell me, how many would that be for you?"

"..... Well, that's a rather rude question to ask a lady, wouldn't you say?" Chalice would have happily volunteered that Mother was somewhere in her thirteen hundreds, but alas, no such luck. She was glad that she was getting one comeuppance on Mother in return for the treachery of handing over the Rune Paddle to someone like Maddie. This was a betrayal, and deserved the swift vengeance that was about to come! She nodded with grim determination, still pushing Mother's legs forward as best she could.

"I suppose I'll just have to put them all in one, then." Maddie tapped the 'number of spankings' setting to 1. Huh... Chalice wondered. Mother had never used that. Did that mean it'd put all the power in one blow?

"Ack, um, I'll be good! I'll go open their presents for them now." Mother struggled to try and get free, flee from the edge of the playpen. But it was in vain. With Chalice on one leg, and Harmony on the other, it was a doomed attempt, and only made her fall forward onto her hands, presenting a perfect target. And Maddie took it.

THWACK

"YEEOUCH!" Mother managed to somehow burst free, and it seemed to Chalice like she would almost clear the playpens edge, before instead reality setting in and her merely bouncing off the cushy substance and back to the playpen floor. She was already in tears, and desperate rubbing her diapered rear to no avail.

"Mmm, I trust you'll be a good girl, now?" Maddie circled round the Playpen like a shark eyeing prey trapped on an island.

"Y-yes Maddie..." Mother sniffled. Hmph, serves her right for giving such power as the family Rune Paddle to an unpredictable mortal like Maddie. Still, she couldn't help to feel strange now that it had happened. Was this what she was in for if she misbehaved, to Maddie's insane standards? Was this only the first present? What could possibly be in the rest of them? Chalice looked at the four remaining boxes now with trepidation.

• Like 1

I don’t think I would be to eager to open any more presents. Although I am kind of glad it was mom who got the spanking. I think all three will eventually end up with glowing bottoms. I wish I could have given this a like. I ran out this morning so hopefully with the next chapter I can. I am looking forward to reading more.