LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has your diaper ever exploded before

Coatse

Hi,

I have just had an issue that I have used my diaper to the limit and beyond. My diaper has literally just exploded. The feeling was incredible as the hot pee went all over my legs. Had to change my bed.

Has this happened to anyone else before?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Have had the backside split out from being rubbed aganst the seam of my jeans at work... Didn't know it hasd split until I stood up and the wetness seeped down my legs.. was no way to hide it. Boss and co-workers saw...  Nothing was said,  but I defenitely got some looks. Went home at lunch that day...

Yes!  One time my wife and I were at a wedding.  I got rather intoxicated...which isn't normal for me as I'm not into drinking.  Anyway I did wear a diaper to bed that night but I had wet so much that it leaked heavily and soaked the hotel mattress.  I went to take the sodden diaper off and it exploded all over the hotel room floor.  Pee soaked diaper fluff and SAP was EVERYWHERE!  We cleaned up as much as we could and left the cleaning staff a healthy tip.  We haven't been back to that hotel since.

This was well before we had the great diapers that we have today.  It might have made a difference if I was using a premium ABDL diaper.

Never had one explode from wetting it. One did explode during a hard spanking,  but fortunately it was clean and dry, at least in the butt area. 

• 2 weeks later...

Apart from the few times I’ve purposely worn in the shower and made it explode, I can only think of one or two times where they exploded from use. Full to capacity plus a little pressure and resistance (aka humping and rubbing one out) has led to a few explosions.

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:26 AM, fillemup said:

I have never had my diaper explode but I have had my butt explode into my diaper quiet a few times.

A real treat is to take a 2 or 3 quart enema with a diaper pulled down and rubber pants with it. Quickly pull up the diaper and rubber pants and lay on your stomach in the tub and it will be exciting.  Hold it as long as you can so the enema gathers up the poop. I believe when it comes out you will have an orgasm that will blow your mind and maybe more than one. 

This has happened to me in public before. I plan my public wettings so that its always in a place where I can get to the toilet quickly if I need to change. 

I was in a clothes shop, the men's section is upstairs and there is a toilet where its easy to change. I pretended to look around and started peeing, it felt wonderful and I'd been going for about 30 seconds and hadn't realised that I'd started leaking until I looked down and saw that my trousers had started to get wet, my crotch was wet and there was a line of wee down one leg that thankfully didn't quite reach the floor so I wasn't stood in puddle. 

I rushed to get to the toilet, luckily the shop was pretty empty and the only other person on the floor was the cashier and I don't think he saw me. I changed as quickly as I could and luckily I had a dry pair of trousers in my bag. It was really scary because I'd only ever worn Tena pants and had no problems with them even with proper floods like I had been attempting. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. A cheap diaper I had been wearing all day. I was younger and still lived at home. My parents were gone so I was definitely wearing. I had messed myself almost as soon as they left and I also ended up soaking wet (thank God I was at home) sitting down on the deck chair and when I stood up a whole bunch of piss/shit/diaper gel fell on to the floor. 

So then there's me trying to hose off my deck in a ripped diaper leaking shit down my legs. Needless to say I learned a huge lesson because that mess went from outside to inside and alllll over.

• 3 weeks later...

Once in a busy pub. My nappy was pretty soaked already but I thought one more wee. Unfortunately it was too much and I stood at the bar weeing myself all over the floor. I left my pint and ran out