LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's in your diaper bag?

Howdy21

• 1 year later...

In my Diaper bag i have diapees,diaper stuffers, a couple of huggies pull ups for a bit more of a boost,plastic pants, disposable change pads a couple packs of wipes,lotion,powder,disposable gloves, a spare onesie, plastic bags, pacifier, hand sanitiser in case there is no taps around and spare masks.    

• Like 1
11 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

In my Diaper bag i have diapees,diaper stuffers, a couple of huggies pull ups for a bit more of a boost,plastic pants, disposable change pads a couple packs of wipes,lotion,powder,disposable gloves, a spare onesie, plastic bags, pacifier, hand sanitiser in case there is no taps around and spare masks.    

Looks like BABY is all stocked up and ready to go! Mommy SURE DOES like to make sure her little guy is taken care of!??????☺️?????????♥️????♥️???

13 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

In my diaper bag, I have two to 3 spare diapers, an emergency pull up, washable changing pad, wipes and a spare onesie.

So in my changing bag for work I carry 2 diapers ( better dry or crinkllz) a clean pair of plastic pants 

a little teddy a bib and a toy plus a pacifier

clothes I have a onesie and trousers 

my bag I use for going round Friends has all the above and my bottle plus another bib