LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's in your diaper bag?

Howdy21

I carry a diaper bag in my car and always have it handy. I carry spare diapers, diaper cream (usually Desitin), baby powder and plastic pants. I also have baby wipes and a plastic bag for any diapers to be disposed of. I also keep a bottle in my car for water and a pacifier for  relaxing.

What's in your diaper bag?

I have a few diapers, a change pad, several packs of wipes, gloves, rash cream, 2 spare diaper covers, a can of glade air freshener, and plastic trash bags in a small backpack. My backpack goes everywhere I go because I am bladder and bowel incontinent.

• 3 weeks later...

I own many diaper bags. What I use every day I am working as an attorney is a leather-covered double sided brief case. These have hinged lids on both sides. Mine was selected as my graduation from law school present because one side is deeper than the other. In the shallow compartment I carry paper files and a lap-top. The deep side is for diapers. Since 2014 my working day diaper has been GoodNites Tru-Fit so I carry a spare panty and 6 of the disposable inserts. Plus baby wipes, Desitin, baby powder, lotion and 6 disposal baggies,

The more obvious diaper bags I use on my days off mostly are specific for gauze diapers. My favorite is ginormous and bubble-gum pink. It has six pockets intended for baby bottles. I seldom carry that many bottles, one pocket holds a hairbrush. There are inside pockets for full-size powder containers and lotion. Folded gauze diapers and vinyl panties. A washable waterproof bag for wet diapers. The ginormous bag for cloth diapers and a similar bag for disposables share a matching clutch which can carry a single disposable, plus my wallet, keys, cell-phone and so on. My clutch is black so I can use it alone when being discreet is vital.

My husband's discreet diaper bag looks like a gym bag.

My school backpack doubles as my diaper bag. The main section is where I keep my laptop, calculator, notebooks, planner, pens, etc. The smaller of the two main pockets serves as my diaper bag and I keep a pack of wipes and a few spare diapers in there. It gets the job done and no one has any idea that I have a couple of Crinklz diapers with me.

2 Abena M2s, a package of wipes, a small thing of power, a small thing of rash cream, two ziploc bags, two pairs of nitrile gloves, and a pair of boxer briefs.

I’ve only ever used this in public once. It was more motivated by wanting to have a diaper to change into after work if I didn’t go directly home, plus I like the idea of having a diaper bag in my trunk. I don’t normally use a diaper in public so much that I can’t wait for a change until I’m home.

As I've been 24/7 for some months, I thought it prudent to have a "crash kit" in the rear of my SUV.  It's an old gym bag that contains a couple of spare Tena slip Maxi and a spare pair of dark pants.  It's bare minimum contents are designed to provide a "plan B" in the event of a catastrophic leak.  Thankfully I've not needed to use it thus far.

8 hours ago, oznl said:

As I've been 24/7 for some months, I thought it prudent to have a "crash kit" in the rear of my SUV.  It's an old gym bag that contains a couple of spare Tena slip Maxi and a spare pair of dark pants.  It's bare minimum contents are designed to provide a "plan B" in the event of a catastrophic leak.  Thankfully I've not needed to use it thus far.

Me too, pretty much.  A Tena pullup & plastic bag stashed away in my car, & another in my little backpack.  Been like that for months & I've never needed them, but one day I will.

Normally my diaper bag is well concealed as a shoulder bag but in it varies from my diapers  and wipes obviously and my pacifier for when I'm getting changed by my mummy in the family rest rooms 

I've also been known to carry a couple of snacks in there 

• 1 month later...

My diapee bag is a pink and white diapee bag with my goodnites, wipes, powder, a few pacis, a baba i take it with me when i travel or stay with friends. If i stay home i just keep a couple pull-ups and wipes and paci in my purse which i have all times

Currently I only have a Wal-Mart plastic Bag for a diaper holder.  It sits with me in the front seat of the car and if I need to change into it then I have a place to put the old one.  I do plan on getting me a backpack for my stash.  Though not as of yet.  

When I turn to the 24/7 side of things then I will have my backpack and all the goodies that go in it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2019 at 10:57 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Currently I only have a Wal-Mart plastic Bag for a diaper holder.  It sits with me in the front seat of the car and if I need to change into it then I have a place to put the old one.  I do plan on getting me a backpack for my stash.  Though not as of yet.  

When I turn to the 24/7 side of things then I will have my backpack and all the goodies that go in it.

You will be able to fit a good amount of supplies in a small backpack. All I have is a small backpack but I have 4 spare Seni diapers and 2 Gary Active Wear diaper covers, a bunch of wipes, a changing pad, and some trash bags. In the pocket, I have surgical gloves and rash cream to deal with a messy diaper.

10 hours ago, fillemup said:

You will be able to fit a good amount of supplies in a small backpack. All I have is a small backpack but I have 4 spare Seni diapers and 2 Gary Active Wear diaper covers, a bunch of wipes, a changing pad, and some trash bags. In the pocket, I have surgical gloves and rash cream to deal with a messy diaper.

Awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

My wife uses a diaper back pack, and she packs.

3 to 4 extra diapers, wipes, powder, desitine, extra cloths, extra huggies size 5 diapers for booster pads, and a changing pad.

So my diaper bag has changed a bit I now use a small backpack which contains 2 diapers, powder, cream,wipes a plastic bag, spare pair of pants or in the warm weather a skirt,and as of today I must also have plastic pants. I’m new to wearing plastic pants.

2 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

My wife uses a diaper back pack, and she packs.

3 to 4 extra diapers, wipes, powder, desitine, extra cloths, extra huggies size 5 diapers for booster pads, and a changing pad.

Does she "pre-slice" the huggies or does she have a box cutter or similar razor implement to do so when needed?

If "neither", you might be interested to know that putting several razor slices in the backing of a baby diaper allows the liquid to flow through it and into the outer diaper without stopping at the baby diaper.  Otherwise, the baby diaper fills up and then liquid has to spill over the edges to reach the outer one and it will leave a big dry void in the outer diaper in a lot of cases.

6 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

Does she "pre-slice" the huggies or does she have a box cutter or similar razor implement to do so when needed?

If "neither", you might be interested to know that putting several razor slices in the backing of a baby diaper allows the liquid to flow through it and into the outer diaper without stopping at the baby diaper.  Otherwise, the baby diaper fills up and then liquid has to spill over the edges to reach the outer one and it will leave a big dry void in the outer diaper in a lot of cases.

She makes about 5 slits on the outer part of the huggies diapers, and this way I wet the baby diaper first.

36 minutes ago, Luvs24 said:

She makes about 5 slits on the outer part of the huggies diapers, and this way I wet the baby diaper first.

So "YES" to putting slits in before putting the baby diapers into the diaper bag?  

• 3 weeks later...

I have a backpack full of autism supplies that I carry with me (noise canceling headphones, stretchy exercise band, social stories, emergency contacts, etc.) that also doubles as a diaper bag, and I always have a spare diaper, wipes and powder on hand.  I'm pretty much never out long enough to need more than one change.