LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you pee more than expected

I woke up around 9 am in a somewhat wet diaper, with booster, so I took the booster out and felt that the diaper would hold some hours more, so I drank some water as I was going out and in the time I was out, about 2 hours, I didn't pee, but 1 hour after I got home I had to pee... curious, cause I thought water used up to an hour to go through body, but maybe my body needed the water, just to get rid of the water some hours later.

Around 2 PM I put on a new diaper, that I hoped would last whole evening, but that one I just changed before writing this

Hopefully I wont pee so much more so I wont have to change again

Yeah, sometimes it just happens, with no clear reason why.  Usually when I take Binkie out for a walk I change my nappy before I set out, we're out for about 90 minutes, & then my nappy's good for about another 3 hours.  Yesterday I was dribbling all the way round, & had to change again as soon as we got back.  No idea why - I hadn't drunk any more than usual, or had anything particularly salty.

Mind you, that lack of control is part of what I love about being in nappies.

• Like 1

Man...yesterday was just crazy for me.  I was peeing all day long it seemed.  Worst part about it is that I wasn't wearing a diaper.  I went to the movies yesterday and needed to go three times during the film.  I broke my own rule though.....always wear diapers to the movies.

On 4/3/2019 at 12:18 PM, drynot said:

Man...yesterday was just crazy for me.  I was peeing all day long it seemed.  Worst part about it is that I wasn't wearing a diaper.  I went to the movies yesterday and needed to go three times during the film.  I broke my own rule though.....always wear diapers to the movies.

I had two weeks like that. I recorded the amount of liquid I took in, and how frequently I had to pee.  The first week was the control, with me consuming the usual amounts of coffee or tea, and water.  The second week, I substituted herbal teas for coffee and black tea. I haven't added up the numbers yet, but a cursory review indicates no difference in the number of times in a 24 hour period I had to pee.

My #1 rule is to always wear diapers, no matter what

I'm nearing the time where I guess I'll be called in for a prostate exam, if the rumors is correct, and I will wear a diaper

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 1:18 PM, drynot said:

sounds exciting peeing in the movie and the people next to you haven't a clue, I like this but you are right you need a diaper, thick diaper with rubber pants.  Makes me wonder how many folks I sat next were peeing in their diaper.  

• Like 1

External factors like temperature matter to as far as how much pee pee you produce as well.  If I am working strenuously in a hot environment I will find myself barely using my diaper at all.  If we reverse that and I am working in a cold environment I am wetting almost constantly.

16 hours ago, deacon said:

sounds exciting peeing in the movie and the people next to you haven't a clue, I like this but you are right you need a diaper, thick diaper with rubber pants.  Makes me wonder how many folks I sat next were peeing in their diaper.  

Just don't wait for the quiet scene and start flooding your diaper.  Everyone around you will be wondering where that hissing sound is coming from!

On 4/5/2019 at 1:07 PM, Dubious said:

I'm nearing the time where I guess I'll be called in for a prostate exam, if the rumor is correct, and I will wear a diaper

Yup. Sounds like me. I think I'd rather wear a diaper than take a pill.