LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Sign in to follow this  
Mary Beth Sanford

Safe sex is playing together in plastic lined rumba panties....

This is a variation of a theme that I thought I'd share.  Years ago, with me just on the verge of teen, a cousin much older asked me about my bed wetting and diapers and had I ever just worn the plastic vinyl panties?  As it happens I had after discovering playing in baby pants with a dab of baby oil long before then.  I was routinely ordering snap on plastic pants from Montgomery Wards to wear under my diapers and plastic pants to masturbate over my baby pants and diaper - incredibly sensuous at the time.

I didn't tell him about what I'd been doing on a routine basis but had said I'd tried it and said "yes" to trying it again with him in his own pair.  I knew he wanted to try the panties at least and I was at the forever horny stage.  He put the baby pants on when I did mine and added a little baby oil and the rest quickly became a new chapter.  He reached out and touched me and I him.  The rest was an afternoon of mutual masturbation and resting.  Through the years it's continued.... I've always found it a fun way to have "safe sex" with another cross dresser or adult baby.