LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Always Discreet Overnight

I was cruising around the internet today trying to avoid my problems when I came across this gem. https://alwaysdiscreet.com/en-us/incontinence-products/incontinence-underwear/overnight-maximum-underwear-small-medium

I've been using the Always Discreet products for a few years now, and find them infinitely better than anything by Depend (despite them being for women, I find that they work just fine for anyone). I just noticed that they came out with an overnight version, so I headed over to my local store to see if they had any, but was sad to see that they didn't have any. I did however, find them on Amazon if you're interested: https://www.amazon.com/Always-Discreet-Incontinence-Postpartum-Disposable/dp/B07NLWT22G/?th=1

I've noticed a lot of local supermarkets by me are doing resets on the Incontinence sections:  I imagine some East Coast supermarkets are going to bring this into their lineup.

I hope mine does, I also love the always discreet line.  It's perfect for wearing as a pull up under everyday clothes without anyone noticing a thing.  I use them as a daytime pull up for work purposes so I can use the toilet instead of worrying about leaks on the job.

• 4 weeks later...

NO they are not . . no wonder they are not on the open market any more - the regular ones on store shelves are tons better. I bought these from amazon after seeing this post. they are not even thicker even though they come in 16 a package... not worth the extra time

On 4/2/2019 at 4:39 AM, Coatse said:

I use the boots female range they fit a lot better and feel nicer.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

What?

Always seems to be the one brand that doesn't chaff on me.  The rear could use better design, it kind of tries give me a wedgy and the leg gathers in the back don't make it smooth.