LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Proof of age to buy printed adult diapers

Ok so I just got word that there's been talks about a new law that would make printed adult diapers and plastic pants sex toys under US law  requiring ID and proof of age to buy abdl products this is an outrage can you imagine how embarrassing it would be to have your mail man card you before delivering your diapers this is horrible 

I encourage each and every one of you to write your congressmen demanding that they shoot down this outrageous bill before it becomes the law 

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, Diaperddrunkwildturkey101 said:

He's not joking a friend of mine who works for one of the ABDL company's told me about it yesterday its just as real as the rearz attempt to trade mark ABDL

Link to an actual news source?

• Like 1

If real it's not going to go anywhere. First is the question of legality of such a decision along with a probable tendency of the Supreme Court to more tightly restrict Federal agencies from defining things outside of legal definitions and limitations. Those cases have already noted that unless it's patently offensive or hateful, the Government cannot restrict your clothing choices, and this is by definition clothing. Second is that we'd now open the door to require the same for cucumbers, belts, broomsticks, whipped cream, or every other object which could be used as a "sex toy" when that wan't the original intention of the producer. Third is actual enforcement which is an impossibility to achieve.

Doesn't surprise me that some idiot would propose such a thing- the world is chock-full of those kinds of people :angry:

Bettypooh

• Like 2

This may be a rumor or an April fool's joke, but the mentality behind it does exist in many people.  Sadly.

4 years ago, my landlord came into my (her) apt. when I was at work and took pictures of my adult diapers, rubber pants, stuffed toys.  Actually, she took pics of my whole bedroom because I had decorated it like a baby's nursery.

She then emailed these pics, in a mass email to my company's office staff, including my boss, the bookkeeper, our event manager, etc. and told them that I was a "pedophile" and the stuffed animals, cloth diapers and rubber pants "proved it." 

No, I wasn't fired, but I left my job 2 weeks later because everyone treated me differently and things were not the same.

The moral of this story?  There are many, many people out there who think we are, "sick, perverse, mentally ill, pedophiles, sickos, perverts, etc."

It would not shock me if some states (especially those states in the deep South) were to make a "registry" of ABDLs.

No, wearing diapers for pleasure is not illegal...... yet. ?

https://stillindiapers.wordpress.com/

15 hours ago, Warmwetandcozy said:

Ok so I just got word that there's been talks about a new law that would make printed adult diapers and plastic pants sex toys under US law  requiring ID and proof of age to buy abdl products this is an outrage can you imagine how embarrassing it would be to have your mail man card you before delivering your diapers this is horrible 

I encourage each and every one of you to write your congressmen demanding that they shoot down this outrageous bill before it becomes the law 

Before we push the panic button, I for one want to know the source of this story. Why? Because it sounds too alarming to be true. Such a law is also on its face unenforceable. Think about that before we go off half-cocked.

You should have sued the landlord as they have no right to enter your room when you not there, unless its an emergency

Also should have sued for slander or something, as she spread false rumors/accusations 

16 hours ago, warpiper said:

April fools, haha.

15 hours ago, Diaperddrunkwildturkey101 said:

He's not joking a friend of mine who works for one of the ABDL company's told me about it yesterday its just as real as the rearz attempt to trade mark ABDL

15 hours ago, warpiper said:

Link to an actual news source?

6 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

If real it's not going to go anywhere. First is the question of legality of such a decision along with a probable tendency of the Supreme Court to more tightly restrict Federal agencies from defining things outside of legal definitions and limitations. Those cases have already noted that unless it's patently offensive or hateful, the Government cannot restrict your clothing choices, and this is by definition clothing. Second is that we'd now open the door to require the same for cucumbers, belts, broomsticks, whipped cream, or every other object which could be used as a "sex toy" when that wan't the original intention of the producer. Third is actual enforcement which is an impossibility to achieve.

Doesn't surprise me that some idiot would propose such a thing- the world is chock-full of those kinds of people :angry:

Bettypooh

2 hours ago, fuzzybunny said:

I don't think it will be a thing. (Showing your ID.) But I do think it will have a check box stating that you are 18+ years or older to comply with online laws that are coming to the United States. 

But I think this is a rumor and probably a April fools joke. 

1 hour ago, le Hollandais said:

Before we push the panic button, I for one want to know the source of this story. Why? Because it sounds too alarming to be true. Such a law is also on its face unenforceable. Think about that before we go off half-cocked.

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

You should have sued the landlord as they have no right to enter your room when you not there, unless its an emergency

Also should have sued for slander or something, as she spread false rumors/accusations 

It's April you fools 

First, in principle it's wrong to prohibit people under the age of 18 to order adult AB printed diapers claiming they are sex toys (which in essence for many, they probably are).

Second, other than principle, it doesn't matter to anyone of us since to be a member on this site you have to be at least 18 years of legal age, therefore it's a moot point.

Third, where is your average 15 year old going to get the money to buy expensive premium adult AB printed diapers on line in the first place, that is if he was old enough to have his or her own credit card which they are not.  If they try and use a parent's card without permission, it will show on the credit card invoice giving them away.  If the parents already know their underage son or daughter is AB and approve, they can order the diapers for their child if they choose to do so.  If they know and do not approve of their underage kid wearing diapers, as harsh as it may sound the kid may just have to get store brand adult diapers if he can muster up the money and courage to go in and buy them in person until he becomes legal age to get a credit card and order on-line.

By the way, before people flame my response, I am 100% against any law that would consider printed adult diapers as sex toys and placing restrictions on them for anyone, however there can be legitimate arguments that they are in fact some version of a sex "toy" as that is how many people here tend to use them.  Truth be told, it's possible an underage kid might have an actual incontinence problem and printed diapers could just be one way of helping him or her cope (as AB play is for some incontinent members here).  If in fact that is the case, the child's parents are well aware of the problem and can order whatever diaper their son or daughter wants to help them cope and feel better about the situation.

Lastly, if a law like that passes, will it mean that Pampers, Huggies and LUVS will have to go to plain white diapers instead of prints?  How about Goodnites and UnderJams?  Will they be forced to remove all their printed designs from the disposable bed wetting pants so the 12 and 14 year old's who wet the bed and wear them for protection can't use them as a sex toy?

Everything can be sex toys

Must be 18 to buy marshmallows cause people use it as laxative in sexual play

Must be 18 to buy Cucumber, cause people use it as dildos

etc. etc.

On 4/2/2019 at 6:12 AM, Bettypooh said:

Bettypooh

Well said

This was hilarious. One time I did one saying Obama was outlawing ABDL. This time I did on Reddit that Reddit was going to ban all the ABDL subs. Lot of people were not pleased with that joke because of the downvotes. People take this day way too seriously. 

• Like 1

Great storyline. Excuse me sir, but I need to see your id, the lady stated to the young man. Knowing when he showed it, she would snare her new baby boy...etc.