LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Everyday diaper

My everyday diaper is an ABU Simple.  Not as thick as a Rearz Pincess or Inspire+Incontrol but plently of absorbency, awesome tapes, and plain white with no ugly wetness indicator.  I have yet the try the Ultras as the sizing seems to be smaller.  The regular Simples in size large fit me perfectly.

I do a two-diaper system.  Pullups at work (Depends are horrific, don't do it), and a diaper at home.  I've gone between a few brands, but I'm becoming fond of the Molicare cloth-backed since my favorite plastic backed were discontinued :( .

i do ultra cheap store brand (walgreens certainty or whatever is available) + store brand baby diapers for stuffers with an ABDL diaper over the top of however many of those i want.

the ABDL diaper doesnt get used and the outer most (inner) diaper does not have slits cut into it. so it costs only about 1$ every time i pad up and it lasts a while too, a good 3 or 4 wettings comparable to a 4$ ABDL diaper (after shipping)

its definitely more work for me, especially to go some place and physically buy diapers and prep with scissors and tape up. but the value is unparalleled. 

Out of the house, I like ABU Super Dry Kids - a comfy single tape diaper with a cute print that feels great and works pretty well, and they remind me of vintage Pampers. They're also thin enough to be worn under clothes, at least for the males of the species, under jeans or khaki's. They aren't insanely noisy, but they are hard to find.  NappiesRUS makes Play Dayz , a cloth-backed diaper that has a thin but highly absorbent polymer that is pretty discrete, and noiseless. The landing zone features cute graphics. I can wear the medium as a single-tape diaper under clothes and they seem fairly undetectable. I haven't had much luck with pullups - I have worn the largest size of Goodnights, but I have to reinforce the side seams with a staple top and bottom or they are prone to unexpected and catastrophic failure. They were not engineered for me - not their fault. 

To be honest, though, I tend to just throw on a Depends if I'm spending a short time in public - I know, I know, they suck, but they are very thin. How loud they are also "depends" on what you wear them under - exercise clothes or flannel PJ's, forget it - I had to stuff my pocket with dog pick-up bags and blame the racket on them. But under jeans, they go silent. However they are untrustworthy and you need a crash kit and a plan. I have had some success with placing a Pampers Cruisers 7 inside as a booster - the Pampers can hold more than the depends can, but the combo does not seem to affect one's silhouette. It's not an "authentic-feeling" diaper experience, though.  The Tena breathable diapers with hook-and-loop tapes feel very much like modern Pampers (and have essentially identical construction), but they don't look very youthful. Quiet and compact, though, and reliable to a point. Any diaper you can get for less than $1.25 a piece is going to be limited in potential. They want you to need to change your diaper every few hours. 

At home, where discretion isn't as much of an issue, I like the Bambino Magnifico, which is a very thick but quite dependable two-tape diaper, and the hook-and-loop tapes are infinitely repositionable. The Bellissimos from Bambino are also great - very cute, thick plastic-backed diapers with tapes, they hold a lot, but you can't travel much in them. I might walk the dog in the winter when I know my jacket will cover the bulge. I love the feel of a vintage cloth diaper under plastic pants, but they're huge and a lot of work and prone to unexpected leakage (maybe I'm not doing it right), so they tend to be a special treat for me. Stay damp!

14 hours ago, fillemup said:

I use the Seni Super Plus diaper as my primary daytime diaper. It works very well for me. It is the best fitting diaper i have ever tried and keeps all of my accidents very well contained.

Those are my all time favorite diapers for daytime use. 

20 hours ago, Howdy21 said:

For an everyday and at work diaper, I like ABU pre-school. Any other suggestions?

Maybe it's time for a little clarification.  The answers all seem to range on advise from thinner diapers to super thick booster diapers that can go as long as 20+ hours.  What is your daily intention, especially at work?  To try and wear the same diaper all day with no changes, or to wear a diaper that is somewhat discreet around people and coworkers and change it normally throughout the day?  Are you going for a more discreet look under your clothing or is your aim to wear the thickest and most absorbent diaper so you can go all day without changing no matter how obvious the bulk is?

During the day and while out and about I turn to Attends M10 with a thin cloth diaper over it and a plastic pant just in case the disposable diaper starts to leak, usually doesn't happen. Yet as soon as I get home I switch to cloth diapers, as I prefer cloth over disposables.

47 minutes ago, Howdy21 said:

rusty pins, I think the idea here is discretion. I do not like pull up adult diapers.

Ok.  That clarifies it.  You want a tape on diaper instead of a pull up (and I agree, pull up's don't hold much and you have to undress to change one).  You want it to absorb enough to last a while while still being fairly discreet under clothing.  I would say in my opinion that lets out a lot of premium diapers like Northshore Mega Max, Abena M4, Betterdry and Confidry 24/7 that are bulky.  Some good advice given here on some good diapers that are much better than store brands but not the 10 hour bulky premium ones either.  You just have to find a middle ground that is discreet enough and know when you will need to change during the day. 

I think if a thinner diaper is the key for discretion while working then you have chosen a great diaper.

When I first started to wear tape on style diapers to work I would wear ABU Cushies Version1, ABU Sissy Version1, and Barebums diapers.  I too thought the thinner profile made the diaper I was wearing more discreet.  The problem was that as I used it if I could not change frequently I often times had diaper leaks.  Now that I wear a premium diaper I feel much more secure and confident.  Also, since making the switch to thicker overnight diapers for use during the daytime I have told two coworkers and neither one of them had any clue I wore diapers.

Of course if you do not plan to use your diaper all day or you can change regularly then a thinner diaper for discretion while at work is a good thing.  This post really highlights the differences between us when it comes to what diapers we wear and when.

You seem to be like me in that you prefer ABDL diapers.  My Diaper makes several thinner diapers in a variety of flavors.  Dotty Pride and Dotty Pony diapers are also thinner.

I like to use ID Expert slip diapers when I'm out and about.  They fit me well and hold a ton.  I think they're discreet but I tend to wear loose fitting clothing anyway so it usually doesn't matter.

There is no disposable diaper that is too thick for work or about anything else, depending on how active you are of course..

I use ABDL diapers more often when out recently, but for work I use Tena as I'ts good enough and I barely pee when working, like today, still in same Tena I put on this morning, 15 hours ago, might even wait chaning until tomorrow

2 hours ago, Dubious said:

There is no disposable diaper that is too thick for work or about anything else, depending on how active you are of course..

I use ABDL diapers more often when out recently, but for work I use Tena as I'ts good enough and I barely pee when working, like today, still in same Tena I put on this morning, 15 hours ago, might even wait chaning until tomorrow

I completely agree with your diaper assessment Sir. ?

My everyday diaper is the Abena M4 with a large Abena booster pad. They are very cheap compared to other diapers and fit me perfectly. I usually reinforce the bottom two tapes with a small strip of black gorilla tape just so I know for sure that they won't pop off. At home I use the same combo but with 2 or 3 large boosters instead of 1. 

I am urinary incontinent. Since May 2014 my primary day diaper is GoodNites Tru-Fit. The Girls' L-XL fits me very well and is effective for me.

My home and bed primary diaper is pinned gauze with infant Birdseye prefolds as soaker inside vinyl pull-on panties.