LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Putting dolls in diaper

Howdy21

For some time now I've been interested in placing dolls in my diaper. I've progressed from a small toy to a barbie doll to a 12" fully dressed baby doll. I've had to buy waddle jeans to get my pants over doll and diaper. The doll is placed snugly between my legs followed by diaper and fixin pants to hold it all firmly. Has anyone else any interest?

doll1.jpg

It sounds odd, and I don’t mean that in an insulting way. I find it interesting, I don’t feel I would want to do so, but I use to do this, when I was a child. Not with an actual doll, but I would put my teddy bear, or other plushy pals inside my PJ’s. Haven’t thought about that for a long time. 

• 11 months later...

Well I'm back at it. After a break of several months I am now once again placing a baby doll inside my diapers. It's quite a bundle but I've learned to handle it. The onsie keeps everything together and it is not as obtrusive as you might think.

It's funny but the bulk of the diaper and doll make it nearly impossible to cross my legs and I waddle a bit.

Since I last posted has anyone tried anything like this?

• 4 weeks later...

when i was like 5 or 6 years old and i was in elementary school all my class were playing in the school gym, ofcourse we had this guy i can't remember the name but he was the "most"  the taller the strongest the most intrepid

he and the girls started to play sack-race and at some point the girls started to full this guy sack with all kind of balls and gym equipment.

we all were wearing white short-shorts so for sure the girls were touching his legs. i suppose that i felt envy of that kind of attention and i wanted to experience all that good feelings for my self

so i developed this attraction to put items inside my pants (i know, it's crazy) later through all elementary school was not unusual that i wore more than one brief or boxer at the same time. i just liked the padded feeling kind of restraing but also like super bulky or something

when i start using the internet i found in some forums thoughts like "i like to put stuff in my pants" or "swimming fully dressed" and somehow i found a guy wearing diapers, and voila!!! that made a huge click on my mind

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have several dolls,,, and stuffed animal that are in little baby diapers, I figure if we wear why not let them enjoy the fun Haha. It's a fun thing to do to see them in diapers, to me it's not weird at all but I guess I am a little weird . Life is about having fun. No matter what the rest of the world thinks.?

On 9/1/2020 at 5:11 PM, foreverdl said:

I have several dolls,,, and stuffed animal that are in little baby diapers, I figure if we wear why not let them enjoy the fun Haha. It's a fun thing to do to see them in diapers, to me it's not weird at all but I guess I am a little weird . Life is about having fun. No matter what the rest of the world thinks.?

Dolly Andrea and Dolly Lisa wear diapers that have satin under them and rubber panties over them. Bride Dolly Cassandra came with a thick pantythat looked like a kind of pull-up so she has rubber panteis over it.If I can find a piece of satin of the right size, I will put it under her panties. I would love to know what satin feels like under a diaper with a layer of baby powder. It must be just ever so scrumptious

4 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Dolly Andrea and Dolly Lisa wear diapers that have satin under them and rubber panties over them. Bride Dolly Cassandra came with a thick pantythat looked like a kind of pull-up so she has rubber panteis over it.If I can find a piece of satin of the right size, I will put it under her panties. I would love to know what satin feels like under a diaper with a layer of baby powder. It must be just ever so scrumptious

Where did you find rubber panties in a doll size? I have used disposable diapers , on one I was lucky enough to find some old plastic pampers!!

3 hours ago, foreverdl said:

Where did you find rubber panties in a doll size? I have used disposable diapers , on one I was lucky enough to find some old plastic pampers!!

Look at the size of the doll. They wear real clothes. In fact, the dress that Andrea is in was made by a company called Lidl Dolly