LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What does the word wetting do to you.

Coatse

Not so much “wetting” by its self, but mom’s greeting each morning “did you wet the bed?” or when diapered “are your pants wet?” invokes potent childhood memories.  And from the same period, the words “RUBBER PANTS” send shivers up and down my spine.

• Like 1
On 3/30/2019 at 1:50 PM, WBxx said:

Not so much “wetting” by its self, but mom’s greeting each morning “did you wet the bed?” or when diapered “are your pants wet?” invokes potent childhood memories.  And from the same period, the words “RUBBER PANTS” send shivers up and down my spine.

I remember well every morning my Mother saying "Is that bed wet again?"

41 minutes ago, stevewet said:

On 3/30/2019 at 9:50 AM, WBxx said:

After being put back in diapers, My mother would say that to me.  It would happen each morning.  Of course I would be wet and need to be changed

1 hour ago, stevewet said:

In my case it was my mum asking "did you wet your nappy?" or "is your nappy wet?" The word wetting reminds me of that and I kind of like it.

Im not sure the word wetting excites me. When I was younger my parents used to use the words pee and peeing more often, like in "did you pee your bed again" or "when will you ever stop peeing the bed." Maybe because it made me embarassed and bad it has a lot more emotional impact years later. 

The word wetting does not "turn me on" at all. It is not a sexual thing for me to use diapers.

It is medical for bedwetting and stressrelease and the security, comfort and attention I get when I am in my little mode.

I do feel different emotions when wetting and being in a wet diaper depending on the circumstances, whether I'm in little mode or not, if I'm alone or around others, who those others are and how we are related and interact in different situations etc.