LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi from Wiltshire UK

Hey everyone I'm Beth. I'm a nappy loving T-Girl from  Wiltshire UK. Started trying them last year and now a real addict. I just love the feeling! Joined to find friends and more and to learn more about the joys of DL.

Hi Beth, and welcome to DD. You’ve come to the right place. There’s plenty of good info to look over here. Lots of great people too. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. And don’t be afraid, to have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Beth, and welcome, I'm in West Sussex, also found the joy of wearing later in life, I found wearing addictive at first, and now is just normal for me,,, 

Do you have a favourite/go to nappy? mine are Tena Silhouette and Tena Pants Plus,,,

Thank you Pete,

Still in the addictive stage here but becoming more regular. I currently love Tykables Overnights. I'm not AB but love a good pattern on mine. xx

On 4/16/2019 at 12:06 AM, Baby_Richie said:

Hi Beth!

I'm also in Wiltshire and although more of an AB, I do love nappies, so would be happy to chat!

I also from Wiltshire I ab/dl would love to chat or meet up with someone in are area but I can not a comer date 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 11:21 PM, babymichael26 said:

I also from Wiltshire

Well that makes three of us!  Perhaps we're getting close to the numbers where we could organise a munch?!  Let me know if that would be of interest, and we could see what we can organise.

On 4/16/2019 at 8:38 AM, DLTGirl said:

Hi Richie,

Happy chatting to anyone who shares the love of nappies. Love to hear from you. xx

I'll send you a message; I hope that's OK.