LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite places to mess

For me personally I resort to my bedroom and carry on as normal and just relax, but I know a lot of people love to get deviant or creative. I don’t get the chance to mess as often as I used to or like to because I’m in college and visit home on the weekends. Currently I’m trying to think of ways around this that aren’t too uncomfortable or risky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey on your way back after visiting home is the best time. You eat up a storm the day before, and drink coffee when you're ready to go and a few glycerin enemas and you will fill up that diaper. when you get on train you use the bathroom to clean up. believe me its fun, and you feel so naughty.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Hey on your way back after visiting home is the best time. You eat up a storm the day before, and drink coffee when you're ready to go and a few glycerin enemas and you will fill up that diaper. when you get on train you use the bathroom to clean up. believe me its fun, and you feel so naughty.

That sounds absolutely delicious! Public accidents have been a part of my fetish since I discovered it, and since I’m incontient I don’t really have any social anxiety about it. It’s a fun, secret thrill that gives me an excuse to rush home and "take care of things" ?

I don't have a favorite place to mess my diaper. I am incontinent and my body decides when and where to poop. I have very little say in the matter. Most of the time, it happens at home, but there have been quite a few times that I have pooped my diaper while I am out and about. It is not intentional, but it does happen at the most inconvenient times when you face serious embarrassment for pooping yourself in public. After. While, you get accustomed to it, but it is still very embarrassing when you poop yourself in public.