LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What’s Capcon like ?

When I went last year, it had an atmosphere similar to an anime or pop-culture convention. Lots of room parties, very hectic and lots to do - just replace cosplay with diapers and onesies. They have a few different large nurseries, an indoor playground, and some classrooms for lectures and presentation panels. I recommend the experience at least once.

I went with my daddy and bro. It’s true, there’s something for everyone. For example I loved the ball pit and nerf guns, but I didn’t play in the arts and crafts section.

Its so much fun and lots of friendly people! I made some new friends and I’m sure you would too! 

My favorite part was the special nursery room where you can chill and relax in a quiet environment. They had studied, a playpen, a crib, and even a high chair!

finally, there were plenty of changing stations for us. If you go you should volunteer, I got to meet more people behind the scenes and enjoyed it a lot, especially the nursery shifts!

I have never been there, but from what I read it goes something like this: CapCon is a world where everyone use diapers in public,  genitals should be covered, but you don't need to cover the diaper, there wont be any guessing about "does she wear.."  since she most likely is.

I never go to events, but when I win the lottery and can afford it, I will go to Capcon

Although I have never been, after hearing about some of the wonderful aspects of capcon, I spent a little more time than I should have listening to podcasts and reading up on it.

Anyone that is interested, I encourage you to check out their website     https://chicagoageplayers.com/

Also their FetLife page which has a lot of after event thoughts.

https://fetlife.com/groups/27245

CAPcon, and really any ageplay convention is something that is different for everybody.

Some like to play, regress and get little. Some just want to understand who they are some more, others want to meet people - put a face to the name.

You get out of the con, what you put into the con. If you are so addicted to your phone or being in your room, you will miss things. If you are too interested in getting drunk all night, and get up late you will miss things.

My experience this year was different than even my roommates. I ran the photobooth, so i put in 23 hours sitting in a 10’x10’ area with a camera taking photos and helping people print, email and text those photos.

Previous years I have enjoyed playing with the blocks, talking to people (i do that all the time), laying in a crib, swinging on swings, and shooting nerf guns.

Here is some words of wisdom.
1st if you want to go, then GO!! make it a priority.
2nd SAVE UP!! The tickets are about $120, and rooms are $170 a night plus tax. So you can easily spend in upwards up $1,000 to $2000 by the time you pay for hotel, ticket, travel, meals, etc..
3rd just by going you are doing something that a very large majority have yet to do..... attend an event. Only a small portion of ABDLs will ever attend an event. Let alone a large convention.
4th you must be willing to put in the “work” to get something out of the convention. If you choose to simply sit in the corner and not talk to anybody - you will be bored. Get up, get in the ball pit and introduce yourself.
Last but not least.... allow yourself the time you need. If the con starts on thursday or friday, be rested and distressed when you arrive. Some people arrive a day early. Same goes for the end of the con - don’t end the con on sunday and get back to work right away on monday... you may regret it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Thanks 2

CAPCon is a remarkable experience.  It's indescribable, honestly.  You think it's going to be this weird, fetishy thing, but just as @minachan16 said, it's basically an anime/video game con with diapers and onesies.  The panels are approachable and informative.  The rooms have TONS of stuff for all "ages".  Getting to walk around with your diapers showing, in your prettiest clothes, and seeing so many other people in pretty clothes and pretty diapers is just... unfathomable.

But the best part?  The people.  Not a SINGLE person hit on me.  Not a SINGLE person asked me about my diaper or if they could change me.  Everyone was respectful and kind and generous.  The Bigs talk down to you in the cutest ways, the Littles talk to you like long-lost friends.  On Friday I broke my glasses and I went around asking for a glasses screwdriver.  When I asked one person, they started helping me ask around.  Finally, one guy went out to his car to get one for me while another held a flashlight so I could see what I was doing.  It was the most amazing group of people I've ever seen.

Some other highlights of my experience:
-Cancelling people in the ball pit by covering them with so many balls that they disappear.
-A huge tricycle race around the playroom.
-Laying in a real crib is unlike anything I imagined.
-NERF GUN FIGHT TO THE DEATH (I still have bruises from diving on the carpet!)
-Trying on clothes you can usually only get online and buying diapers individually without shipping costs.
-Trick or treating where the people handing out candy treat you like a little kid!
-Free diapers in changing rooms.
-Free pacifiers upon entry. (I think I had four free pacis by the end of the con!)
-Free facepainting by a WONDERFUL lady on Fetlife.
-The giant couch!  It's magical.
-So many cute girls!  But weirdly enough, I never once thought about my appearance or weight!  I was never jealous of any of the girls like I am when I see pictures online.  It was such an innocent experience!
-Gender tags for your name badges.
-ZERO size/weight restrictions!  Bigger littles have nothing to worry about!

-Lastly, meeting a ton of my online friends! :D

I'm definitely going every year from now on!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, NaughtyBabyBoy22 said:

They need more pics and info on their site, I hate using Fetlife.

Pictures of what?

The event is supposed to be somewhat anonymous 

9 hours ago, NaughtyBabyBoy22 said:

They need more pics and info on their site, I hate using Fetlife.

6 hours ago, Dubious said:

Pictures of what?

The event is supposed to be somewhat anonymous 

Yes, what Dubious said.  Their site does show pictures of some of the age play areas however if you have visited their site, one of the rules is absolutely no pictures taken.  I wouldn't want to be at an event like this in one of the privet rooms in my diapers and have all kind of people taking pictures (that could eventually find there way all over the internet).

Pictures at Capcon will not be an issue. When you register you get a color coded wristband which must be worn while at the con. One color will be designated no pictures and an alternate color will be pictures allowed. There are professional photographers taking pictures at the con but any picture that has someone in the picture with a “no pictures” wristband will be deleted or the person cropped out if possible. If there is a person in a picture where their wristband is not visible the picture will be deleted or cropped.

Hugs,

Freta

On 4/3/2019 at 5:51 PM, diapernh said:

1st if you want to go, then GO!! make it a priority.
2nd SAVE UP!! The tickets are about $120, and rooms are $170 a night plus tax. So you can easily spend in upwards up $1,000 to $2000 by the time you pay for hotel, ticket, travel, meals, etc..

I'm going to go to capcon as soon as I graduate and get a job. So if all goes according to plan, I'll be at capcon 2023!

14 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Yes, what Dubious said.  Their site does show pictures of some of the age play areas however if you have visited their site, one of the rules is absolutely no pictures taken.  I wouldn't want to be at an event like this in one of the privet rooms in my diapers and have all kind of people taking pictures (that could eventually find there way all over the internet).

Nowhere did I specify I wanted pics of the attendees. Just wanted more content on the site in general as opposed to FetLife which I greatly dislike.

Are the abdl groups affected by that?

What do you mean?

Pictures at Capcon will not be an issue. When you register you get a color coded wristband which must be worn while at the con. One color will be designated no pictures and an alternate color will be pictures allowed. There are professional photographers taking pictures at the con but any picture that has someone in the picture with a “no pictures” wristband will be deleted or the person cropped out if possible. If there is a person in a picture where their wristband is not visible the picture will be deleted or cropped.
Hugs,
Freta

The photo policy this year was greatly different this year. This year there were no roaming photographers. You still had to declare red (no photos) or green (photos ok) lanyard .

The two options for photos were: a playroom only for green band people, they take a photo when you enter for reference, then they take candies. The new option, which I ran, was a photobooth where your photo was instantly printed, emailed or texted.