LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mary Beth Sanford

I go back to 1954 at a kitchen table with my mother ordering diapers and plastic pants from a Montgomery Wards catalog for bed wetting.  My fetish started when I rubbed myself to bliss that very first night she pinned me into them.  Not too long after a girl cousin's baby doll nightgown with bubble panties became my first baby dress.  I began cross dressing in country western wear for the "little girl" look over diapers and ruffled panties and slowly discovered others - all kinds of "others" teaching me about all walks of life.  I loved writing stories and creating images for a time on a wed site I owned.  The site was called Mary Beth's Fantasy till an illness forced me to step away from it.  Now I mostly write.

• Like 3

Hi and welcome to DD Mary Beth. I fondly remember your site. It was one of my favorite places to visit daily. It’s very nice to see you here, and I think you will come to love it here. There are lots of us sissy’s here. Wouldn’t surprise me if there are others here, who remember you, and your site. Well, I hope to be seeing you round. Till then, relax, have fun, and do enjoy! 

• Like 1
On 3/28/2019 at 7:45 AM, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome to DD Mary Beth. I fondly remember your site. It was one of my favorite places to visit daily. It’s very nice to see you here, and I think you will come to love it here. There are lots of us sissy’s here. Wouldn’t surprise me if there are others here, who remember you, and your site. Well, I hope to be seeing you round. Till then, relax, have fun, and do enjoy! 

Instant friend if it's okay to say so.  Thank you for the welcome...

Hugs

13 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

Oh yes I remember your site too Mary Beth. Was prob my first favorite AB little girl site 

Hey Rachael Little... Okay if I hang with you as well then.  And hugs for the welcome.

20 hours ago, duluthdiapers said:

Welcome Mary Beth.  It's so nice to see another "seasoned" baby on the site.  I'm always looking to connect with those senior ABDLs over 55 who remember the cloth diaper era of the 1950s and ?1960s. 

https://stillindiapers.wordpress.com/

Thank you for the welcome... Cloth will always hold a special place for me, so too the soft plastic vinyl pants.   So many elements to this fetish beginning on that very first night.  Diaper cotton was as sensuous as silk and I climaxed right after the lights went out.  The senses were overwhelmed...  Still are.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Hey there Mary Beth. I have never heard of or seen your site but going by the rave reviews I wish I had ? I hope your illness wasn't long term and that you are doing well x

• Like 1

I think you are wasting your time. She has not been here for over a year and 3 months

7 hours ago, Ames said:

Hey there Mary Beth. I have never heard of or seen your site but going by the rave reviews I wish I had ? I hope your illness wasn't long term and that you are doing well x

She's posted on FictionMania as recently as April. You might have better luck communicating with her on a review over there.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I think you are wasting your time. She has not been here for over a year and 3 months

Haha to be honest I didn't even look at the date. I just thought it was somebody new. Thanks ?

2 hours ago, Ames said:

Haha to be honest I didn't even look at the date. I just thought it was somebody new. Thanks ?

@Ames

Don't worry - I've looked at something in this forum, and thought it was a newbie too, and then saw that the posting date was REALLY OLD - I hate to bump really old threads up, but sometimes, I have fallen into that trap too:  one time, I think I even bumped a thread from like 2012!

Take Care, :D

Brian