LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Specific cravings

Ever have very specific cravings? Last night I got a crazy hankering for some Chips-ahoy brand chocolate chip cookies. Haven't eaten them in probably a decade, and never really liked that, but it was all I could think about last night.

tldr: I bought some cookies

33 minutes ago, Dubious said:

I crave ice cream all the time...

Yeah, but "cookies" wasn't my craving. Chips-ahoy brand chocolate chip cookies (not chocolate chunk, not chewy) in the blue bag was.

So like, WHAT ice cream are you craving?

I can go decades without eating things that most people have daily, then I just have to have it, I haven't had French fries in decades, now I have them every weekend.

Another thing I just got started on is sharp cheddar cheese, now I have a few pieces when I have my evening sandwich.

I refuse to make meals anymore, I made full meals for my mother everyday of the week, I can get by on a sandwich.

I'm not worried about my weight, if anything I can use more.

• Like 1

This kind of thing happens to me allot. The hard part of it is, you usually don’t have what you’re craving in the house. :70_EmoticonsHDcom:

And don’t go by, having a craving, to tell if you’re pregnant. See a professional, and have a test! :doh: 

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

And don’t go by, having a craving, to tell if you’re pregnant. See a professional, and have a test! :doh: 

But won't my doctor think it's weird for a middle-aged man to be asking? :roflmao:

9 hours ago, DailyDi said:

But won't my doctor think it's weird for a middle-aged man to be asking? :roflmao:

I think, it’s something you’re going to have to work out yourself. After all, you got yourself in that possible condition, to start with! :rolleyes:

Most of my cravings are for snack foods, and since I keep none here I often resist them. Not always though :whistling:

I do sometimes get a craving for breakfast cereal, which I stopped eating when I was about 20. As a kid I loved milk- I could drink a half gallon of it in minutes :D I just kind of lost the taste for it after that. Yet once or twice a year I'd crave cereal, so I'd get a box and some milk and have a couple bowls- the leftovers went bad and got thrown out. Around 50 I finally realized that I craved cereal only when I wasn't getting enough dairy products in my diet- if I ate ate a lot of cheese or had something with a lot of milk cooked into it the craving would go away ;)

Now if only I could figure out what craving gummy bears is all about... but maybe I don't want to know as it might spoil the fun :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

Went grocery shopping yesterday with one of those unidentified cravings. I saw the honey roaster almonds and bam! I knew that was it. Which is odd because I've never had them before and as best I can recall I never knew almonds came that way. Pretty good but honey-roasted peanuts are better ;) I didn't want those though- it had to be almonds somehow.

Bettypooh

• Like 1

i get a number of them, i just rarely give in:

donuts

cremehorns

flautas(cherry ones but apple or peach is good too)

utz brand cheese balls

pizza but only from 2 places(they are almost local, they put the chain stores to shame)

pepsi freezes(the store around here that use to have them dont have the hardware anymore, i guess they havent since they remodeled a LOOOOOOOONG time ago)

dirt cake(that is the name i remember it being called, it was made with i think oreo type cookies, whipped creme, and other stuff, the store here dont carry it no more)

fruit corners fruit bars(80s food)

mario sodas(something from the 90s, soda with mario and luigi on it)

microshakes(microwavable milk shakes, a 90s thing)

burples(a drink thing from the 80s and 90s)

there was a baby food mom use to buy us just because she wanted the jars, the old geezer was not happy seeing us with it, it was gerbers dutch apple dessert, it, like the things drom the 80s and 90s, arent made anymore

pizzarias(90s food)

sadly some of them arent food items, only 1 is a clean non food thing, which would be time to use my 12 ounce paw patrol bottle, havent had that in a long time.

non clean things would be dirty videos, but fortunately i am able to not look at them, God knows im tempted, it aint easy, but so far no giving in to that craving

almost forgot a craving, this one is clean, i just cant do it because of funds, CARPENTRY! i got a bad makers itch, ive been hoping to be able to get the hearth done and its been years, still aint been able to start it, plus we got more serious matters we havent been able to afford to get done, like a leak in the roof(at least 1 but i think 2 or 3), one of them is causing a rotted place in moms floor and likely in the wall, just havent been able to afford to get it taken care of and nobody seems to care about helping anyone, if the places was switched i would happily help someone if i could, but i guess that is part of what makes me abnormal, oh well.