LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question

Hi!  I need advise.

I like soak diaper, generaly I change my diaper after three or four hours
But unfortunately I have a urinary tract infection and I have to take antiobiotic for the next 28 days

So I wondering, how long you guys wearing a wet diaper before changing to avoid a urinary tract infection?

Thanks

That depends on what diapers you are wearing. If the quality is high enough that you stay dry in the diaper, it should not be an issue. I have never had a UTI from being in a wet diaper and I soak mine especially at night. But I also use my own home made powder that has baking soda in it. That changes the PH of the skin making bacteria not able to grow so easy. I also drink a lot so my urine is diluted more than usual I think. But if your wearing a diaper that is lower quality and does not keep your skin dry you need to change it much more often. 
I am completely Inco and never in 26+ years have i had a UTI related to wearing or diaper or driving a catheter 4X's a day , I have absolutely had two infections that were hospital acquired ( foley cathter) hospitals look clean but are in fact Petri dishes .

Your mind is constantly trying to make associations to prove/disprove what it perceives as happening , trust me your diaper is innocent , if it was guilty I would be dead from a case of MRSA or other nasty infections if diapers where to blame after 26+ years ,i would know if my diaper was causing infections.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Of  course I wont wear until the UTI is finish ?
The problem is I would like to understand what I did wrong so that I do not make the same mistake twice
I have known my doctor for 38 years and I have a very good relationship with him and he even worked with my mother for years

My doctor knows a lot about me, he knows among other things I am kinky, but he does not know that I am little.
He knows I'm doing paragliding acrobatics and I told him that I wanted to start cross-country paragliding and that we fly long hours and I had to practice pissing in a diaper, which fact is not wrong (I hate to lie) and it went well even if ...
So I can not afford to do another UTI, this is the reason I'm trying to understand my mistake

I too have never had a UTI due to diapers.  The only time I ever had a UTI issue that could even be related was due to improper cleaning after having anal sex; which is not uncommon to happen.  If you do more than just wet your diapers, or use anything you could be sensitive/allergic to, that could cause it.  I believe (But could be wrong because I don't have those parts) that if you're uncircumcised bacteria can build up near the opening of the penis and cause an issue as well.

I have had three UTI's but not from a diaper but from bladder retention due to my MS. I do know if you hold your urine in and don't drink enough water to flush your kidneys and bladder and don't fully empty you can get a UTI. For me I don't get bladder retention anymore I can't stop peeing or hold it to get to a bathroom. Bottom line drink plenty of water and you shouldn't get anymore UTI's hope this helps answers your question. :)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Change frequently. Practice good hygiene. I honestly don't recommend baby powder as it seems to just cake up the sweat/pee and sticks to you.

Drink cranberry juice, a little bit every day really does help with bladder health.

If you are sexually active (solo or couples) pee after you "finish"

Plenty of water.

Hugs!

• Like 1

There’s no way you got a UTI solely from being in a wet diaper. If all you did was pee in it, the diaper was not the original source of the bacteria.

The bacteria had to come from somewhere: on your skin, from poor bowel hygiene (aka, sitting in a messy diaper or not cleaning yourself well after using the toilet), from inserting something into your urethra, or sexually transmitted.

Id worry less about your wet diapers and figure out where that bacteria came from and what you need to do differently to avoid a repeat. If they told you what bacteria it is, that would be your first clue. E. coli would mean your urethra came into contact with stool, for instance. 

I have been in the same wet pissy diaper for 24 hours and have not gotten a UTI. 

Have sat in a messy diaper for 12 hours and no UTI,  I suppose the reason is I am very astute at cleaning up when I change my soiled diapers. 

I hope your UTI clears up soon and you can get back to enjoying your diapers once again. 

I usually change out of my soaking wet night time nappy around 9am and put a clean dry one on which I usually change at lunch time by which time it will be very wet.

My next one lasts until I shower after work and then one more for the evening and finally I change ready for bed. My night time nappy stays n until morning. I have no problems and have never suffered more than a little nappy rash.

Thanks you everybody for all you respond
I'am very happy to know that my soak diaper is probably not the problem
The way I see it ican be two things
First -- I'am a train operator  so I can't go to the toilet when I want and sometime I have to hold it --or--
Second -- For me wearing a diaper it can be a state of mind (ab) or realy sexual, and I have to admit them when I wear a very soak diaper it make my head run really fast ? and sometime I play whit my self for long time into my diaper... anyway
I hope you did not have to much problem reading my poor english, my language is french
So 26 days to go before wearing a diaper again ? and I would like (again) to thanks everybody for their respond, I'am very proud to be part of this community

I had 1 UTI a couple years back. Wasnt because of a wet diaper. But was from not paying attention cleaning from a poopy diaper. Like what has already been said. Clean is important. I always after a messy diaper use a clean wipe for up front. I dont go near my boy parts with a dirty wipe. Lesson learned lol

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk