LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Self identification falling somewhere between adult baby / diaper lover

fixitboy

I know ,Anouther what am i post....

Okay their adult baby,    loves diapers nurturing, cuddleng being bottle-fed pacifiers, cribs high chairs ext...

Then theirs diaper lover... where its all.about the diaper. No baby stuff.....

Then their me. Somewhere in the middle....love my diapers... not really into the baby stuff, but also not a total adult who happens to wear and enjoy using his  diapers.....  im really  like the idea of creating  a new category the "diapered little"...  a big boy or girl that still enjoys childrens cartoons geared to the grade school age not preschool... along with toys for older children like Legos,  arts and crafts above the finger paint level, vedio games and so on.  And of course still in diapers or pullups..... footed pjs okay to......anyone else fall in the middle too

I feel like there's a lot of gray area between the two.  I'm in a similar boat as you, though I have different bits and pieces of each side.

I'm a LG in the middle.  I have a Daddy-Dom who sexually little plays (that's the short explanation) and my partner who lets me wear and wet/mess as I please.  I wear AB patterned diapers and cute feminine things, but not babyish clothes in any sense of the word.  I'll spend an afternoon playing video games or watching TV, but my unusual games and channels; nothing little based.  Sometimes when I have the oral fixation for it, I'll suck on a pacifier or bottle (I have a pacifier gag as well).  I have onesies that I wear with pants or PJ's, and fun patterned socks too.

Maybe the reason I can't do the little activities are because I still do arts and illustration, and just can't tone it down enough to go into a little mindset.  The same goes for legos, blocks, etc.

• Like 1

*taco girl here* (por que no los dos)

so if you're not into "baby" but still into diapers then you're a newer term and its more (umbrella really) "little" like i never really cared for "CG/L" terminology because it just seems to be "politically corrected" branding on the already broad ABDL term.

you could say your ageplay age is toddler and not baby, but IMO its still umbrellad under ABDL even if you're a "bigger kid just failing potty training"

but to each their own.

best advice i can give is read a child / ages + stages book and see what age fits you best and just determine your "age play age" and just tag in you also like diapers.

I've got a lot of AB in me, but some DL as well. I just sort of find my own rhythm and play differently depending on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I just want to be little and cared for, and other times there is more of a sexual component/dynamic that comes into play. My little age is 3, so I guess I play more as a toddler than I do a baby. As far as terminology goes I find that "little" is how I often describe myself because it's easier than trying to explain where I fall on the ABDL continuum. I do think it's cool how diverse this community is and how it brings very different people together in such a beautiful way.

I am guessing I fall into the adult baby category. I just went out to throw the garbage out and forgot to leave my pacifier in the house...I hope the neighbours did not see me. And yes I was diapered.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/6/2019 at 9:10 PM, babystevie said:

I think I am both AB & DL. Though I like being a diapered toddler best.

Same here! I love laying on the couch watching cartoons in my diaper and tee shirt with a bottle or paci. Daniel Tigers Neighborhood is the greatest! It's on PBS. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

When you regress it kind of does.  

Yeah. Don't put yourselves into a particular category where you think you have stay within. Freedom is great; don't fence yourself in! Home on the range where the deer and the antelope and we play.

13 hours ago, ppdude said:

Yeah. Don't put yourselves into a particular category where you think you have stay within. Freedom is great; don't fence yourself in! Home on the range where the deer and the antelope and we play.

Exactly.  

• 3 weeks later...

I have always said I am a diaper lover with AB tendencies. I have a pacifier and a bottle, rarely use either, occasionally eat baby food and I have a onesie and footed pajamas. For me I am just happy being diapered and cuddling and of course having a boob in my mouth lol

On 10/8/2019 at 8:26 PM, Babyqtboy said:

I have always said I am a diaper lover with AB tendencies. I have a pacifier and a bottle, rarely use either, occasionally eat baby food and I have a onesie and footed pajamas. For me I am just happy being diapered and cuddling and of course having a boob in my mouth lol

Have you looked into ANR? That may something fun for you and your partner to try. 

There is an error here. That being that AB and DL are opposite ends of a spectrum. That is not true since DL parameters are not simply negative AB characteristics. Each is its own thing AB and DL characteristics have nothing to do with each other. The only thing they have in common is diapers. So it is possible for a person to be of mixed type with characteristics of both. But they are not opposite ends of the same scale

1 hour ago, Mindylou said:

Have you looked into ANR? That may something fun for you and your partner to try. 

I have, my wife and I did that off and on through her pregnancies. Sadly, after 20 years of marriage she left me and I no longer have a partner