LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have a love and Fetish for diapers and I don’t have a lot of diapers right now and I don’t have any money to buy diapers right now

No offence meant to anyone, but right from the start over a year and a half ago he was very irritating.  The thing is, when you ask for some advice in the forums, people will give it to you and answer your question.  With Brandon no matter what people advised or told him he always had a contrary answer or reason for not doing what they suggested.  Always.  This thread is just one more example.  In my opinion that just isn't what these forums are about.

10 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

No offence meant to anyone, but right from the start over a year and a half ago he was very irritating.  The thing is, when you ask for some advice in the forums, people will give it to you and answer your question.  With Brandon no matter what people advised or told him he always had a contrary answer or reason for not doing what they suggested.  Always.  This thread is just one more example.  In my opinion that just isn't what these forums are about.

What I found so frustrating was that he wanted all of the answers but was so vague on any personal details of his desires.  All of us here will be there for you if you cry out for help as we all have had our own emotional issues to deal with when it comes to wearing diapers.  Brandon was the boy who cried diaper.

I was so tempted to post the gif below after his “No Way” comment, bit thought it was perhaps a bit much. In retrospect, it would have been absolutely on point. The intensity! Anyway, it’s been fun, particularly because he couldn’t see what I was posting. I offended him enough for him to block me awhile ago. I was looking forward to doing a David Attinborough narrator bit in the background of his next thread, tbh. 

giphy.gif

Brandon always cracked me up. I could never tell if he was trolling, or genuinely stupid. If it was the latter, seems a little harsh to ban him. At any rate, I don't ever recall anything he posted ever being useful, informative or helpful. Just mildly amusing.

I may be in the minority but honestly I feel he was lost with his diaper desires.  All of us have been there before.  The diaper peanut gallery will not always tell you what you want to hear, I understand that more than anyone.  Sometimes I will agrue with someone only to realize later that what a member on this board said was a good point and very valid.  I honestly hope Brandon was a troll because if he was not he certainly was not in a happy diapered place.

If he wasn’t a troll, then he had the most breathtaking lack of social skills I’ve ever seen, which is entirely possible. But what are you going to do? If talking to someone is exactly like talking to a troll, it doesn’t matter if they’re sincere. Communication is not gonna happen. 

Well I won't go into all the "gory" details, but he'd been under scrutiny for some time now by all the Mods. Because there was a chance he really was crying out for help we let him continue. But finally he got on a Mods last nerve and it's over. My apologies if you found him irritating- I think we all did. But there's no rule against that and we do try to give folks every chance we can because that's the right thing to do.

Bettypooh

34 minutes ago, Bettypooh said:

Well I won't go into all the "gory" details, but he'd been under scrutiny for some time now by all the Mods. Because there was a chance he really was crying out for help we let him continue. But finally he got on a Mods last nerve and it's over. My apologies if you found him irritating- I think we all did. But there's no rule against that and we do try to give folks every chance we can because that's the right thing to do.

Bettypooh

I think rightly so. Never can tell who you are actually dealing with. First impressions you might think, you are dealing with an A hole, but it also could be someone with “special” type problems. But when things turn abusive, that’s when intervening action has to be used. 

22 hours ago, Brudda Voodu said:

You can all say what you like, but that Brandon Ward guy's posts got the most replies to most any thread in some time.  I'm not sure what that says about us.? 

Well maybe if you count his responses to himself, and consider the many times he responded individually to multiple posts :rolleyes: I did notice that some of our longer-time members who responded early faded away, and many replies were from newer members who perhaps hadn't noticed how prolific he was. Haven't seen one quite like this before and TBH I hope I don't in the future either :whistling:

Bettypooh

I applaud all you admins for all you do for this site!  You are quick to ban replete offenders who disregard warnings, pester other members, flame them and don't follow rules, especially in regards to minor content.  You give them every chance to clean up their act first, then step in when that fails.  This guy was a bit different but not totally unique.  Sometimes you have to just say "Enough is enough" even if a person may not be flaming everyone, talking about minor children or wearing nothing but his diapers on a public beach for his jollies.  This is a perfect example and, while there is probably more to the story than we will know, sometimes a person can just be so annoying and counter productive that he has to go.