LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have a love and Fetish for diapers and I don’t have a lot of diapers right now and I don’t have any money to buy diapers right now

35 minutes ago, Brandon Ward said:

I only have one diaper in my car right now 

It’s bad for me that I only have one diaper in my car because I don’t have any money to buy diapers right now 

Ok, so you only have one diaper right now if you need money go make some.  If your not able to make some look for ways to make money.  There are many ways to make money.  It is not the end of the world.  

I have 2 bags of diapers and a few in another bag have not worn in many months oh well for me.  Though if I needed to buy some I would find a way to make some money to buy some.  Even if I have to buy the crappy Tranquility ATN but I will do it if need be.  Your not alone here there are many people who are in this forum who do not have any money to buy diapers and some of them are not able to get a job but that does not stop them.  They just do not worry about it,

I hope you find a way to get your money so you can buy some diapers.

When I was really young, I had no money, and no way of getting any real diapers. So, I had to make do with what was at hand. I used multiple pairs of underwear, old towels, plastic bags, and so forth. It’s nice to have the genuine articles, but using you imagination can work wonders. 

No job?

Get one. 

Don't want to get creative and use makeshift diapers?  

Then no diapers. 

That's life, and it can be tough. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.  I've been working various jobs since I was 13. Dog walking, dog sitting, spent my summers and falls doing various odd jobs- mowing lawns, weeding gardens, taking walks and collecting cans from people who litter, then turn the cans in to a recycling plant for money- whatever odd jobs neighbors needed and I could find.  I've worked in fast food and as a deli clerk before the job I have now.  Even if you don't have a job, there are still various ways to make a couple extra bucks.   

Back when I was in college/ high school and I had very little spending money, I made do with the cheapo diapers from the grocery store when I could afford them. Most of my diapers at that time came from thrift stores when I was lucky enough to find them there. 

My point? There are many ways to make a few extra bucks, even if you don't have a job. Save those extra bucks up to get the diapers you want. But those money opportunities are often dressed in overalls and look an awful lot like work. 

• Like 1

It may be time for some tough love. I doubt anyone is just going to give you some more. If you are just venting, that's fine, we are here to listen and offer suggestions and I'm sure a lot of us can relate to your situation. You can either take the advice or not but we genuinely care. Turn your lemons into lemonade!

6 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Troll stuck on replay?

That's what I'm thinking. Multiple people have offered different solutions. He's ignored them all. According to post history, he also likes to talk to himself and spam his own thread(s).  I tried being nice. At this point, all I can say is, sucks to be op. *shrugs and gets out the popcorn*

• Like 1

Uhoh, you guys probably activated his internet tough guy trap card. Prepare to be told how he’s super dgaf and takes nuffin from noone. With plenty of witless profanity. 

4 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

That's what I'm thinking. Multiple people have offered different solutions. He's ignored them all. According to post history, he also likes to talk to himself and spam his own thread(s).  I tried being nice. At this point, all I can say is, sucks to be op. *shrugs and gets out the popcorn*

Kitten, you've taken the words right out of my mouth.....twice lol

???

• Like 1