LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you worry about people noticing you wear nappies?

I only ever wear pull-ups so unlikely people would notice even if they were looking out for people wearing,,,

But I wouldn't be bothered if somehow they found out, wearing feels completely normal to me now, I feel underdressed in normal underwear,,,

• 1 month later...

If anyone has noticed my diaper they've never commented. I rather wish someone would, i'm discrete about it but it would be a wonderfully humiliating thrill for me if it was mentioned

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

If anyone has noticed my diaper they've never commented. I rather wish someone would, i'm discrete about it but it would be a wonderfully humiliating thrill for me if it was mentioned

I have been wearing nappies 24/7 for 7 years and no one has ever mentioned it.

As I've said before, if you yourself wouldn't go up to a perfect stranger or even someone you know casually and ask, "Are you wearing a diaper?", what makes anyone here think a total stranger or even casual acquaintance will go up to you on the street or in a store and say, "Pardon me, but it looks like you're wearing a diaper.  Am I right?"  That doesn't mean they might not notice, it just means they aren't going to go up to you and mention it.

10 hours ago, rusty pins said:

As I've said before, if you yourself wouldn't go up to a perfect stranger or even someone you know casually and ask, "Are you wearing a diaper?", what makes anyone here think a total stranger or even casual acquaintance will go up to you on the street or in a store and say, "Pardon me, but it looks like you're wearing a diaper.  Am I right?"  That doesn't mean they might not notice, it just means they aren't going to go up to you and mention it.

You are right I don't expect someone to come up and say "are you wearing a diaper" But I do get a kick out of someone just noticing and me occasionally spotting a subtle snigger. I heard two teenage girls doing just that a couple of weeks ago. I perversely loved it!

• 1 month later...

Not in the least bit. I dont flaunt it but sometimes i dont try to be discreet. When i stop at a reat stop to change i just carry fresh diaper in hand. I wear shorts and sometimes my diaper peaks..... If someone sees oh well. My wife sometimes gets embarrassed and will tell me to pull my shirt down or i need to change cuz my crotch gets too swollen....

Sunday evening I had a few hours to myself, and decided to have a bit of diaper time. I pinned one on,  proceeded to wet it, and went about my evening. After awhile, I decided to sit on the front porch. I was dressed, of course, and having just finished supper, had to pee again. In a few minutes, my neighbor from across the street came over and we chatted for maybe fifteen minutes, me all the while sitting in the front porch rocking chair in a diaper that was by this time pretty damp. He never knew.

After a while, you get to the point where you don't care anymore if they find out. I say "the more the merrier."  In the long run, people don't care. Those who know about me, don't care or have brought it up infrequently. Most have given up as there's affirmation. :)

• Like 2
14 hours ago, ppdude said:

After a while, you get to the point where you don't care anymore if they find out. I say "the more the merrier."  In the long run, people don't care. Those who know about me, don't care or have brought it up infrequently. Most have given up as there's affirmation. :)

If someone discovers I wear nappies then so what. 

• Like 1
On 3/26/2019 at 11:10 AM, fillemup said:

If anyone does notice I am wearing a diaper and says anything about it, I will simply tell them the truth and let them know how fortunate they are to not be incontinent. 

...I think most people would perhaps feel sorry for an adult having to wear diapers and may have compassion for them. I myself don't "try" to show a little diaper, but I've ridden my bike on bike trails wearing gym shorts & two or three cloth diapers underneath. I do this an hour's drive away from home so who cares if someone you'll never see again sees a flash of diaper. One time I did towards the end of an evening ride, took my shorts off for the last six or seven miles. Only people that really saw me were the ones I had to stop my bike where the trail crosses the road, and most people don't even look or notice anyways.

• Like 1

I tend to believe it's different for different people.  An incontinent person who has to wear diapers 24/7/365 most likely will eventually accept that fact, get tired of trying to hide it all the time and no longer care anymore who knows.  If someone should be rude enough to ask if he's wearing diapers, he will most likely say, "Yes, I wear diapers.  I'm incontinent".  Diapers are their normal every day routine.  Someone like me who wears a couple times a week at home and only a few times a year out in public is different.  I never want anyone I know to discover I wear diapers now and then.  It's just how I feel about people knowing.  If a stranger out of town might see a little diaper out the back of my jeans if I have to bend down in a store, I'm not much bothered by that.  It's just people I know.  After all, if one day a friend you might run into when out shopping notices how thick you look because you are wearing a soaked and very swollen Mega Max diaper under your pants, he might wonder why you were wearing a diaper that day and no diaper the next time you saw him.  It's either your lifestyle, medical need, choice or personal kink.  It's one thing to be open with people about a medical need for wearing diapers but you don't always want to be open about your kinks to friends.  After all, your friends don't come up to you and say, "last night I had my partner handcuff me to the bed posts while she whipped my ass and beat me off".  Some people don't care what others know, but I think a lot of how a person feels depends on weather they wear 24/7 for need or choice as opposed to the person who wears now and then for their personal enjoyment.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, ppdude said:

Your choice in underwear is your own and you owe no one an explanation or excuse. It's their problem, not yours.

...exactly right. Come to think of it, but being in my late 50s I've never heard anyone ask anyone or myself inculded, "Are you wearing boxers or briefs"? So, really what does it matter if anything to anyone that someone maybe wearing a diaper. It's absolutely non of their business to begin with!!!!!!

• Like 1

Since I started to wear nappies more frequently at work, I wondered about the same.
To see for myself I made a video with my mobile, me walking around back and forth.

After seeing the video, I doubt, that someone can notice. Only for miliseconds I noticed
a small bulge of the diaper-inlay. 
But who looks this close at my butt anyway ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2019 at 1:20 PM, huggybutt said:

Yes and no. Yes I am worried for the fact that I am not incon and really have no easily explainable reason to be wearing.

But the fact is that nobody but you and your doctor can really be sure that you are NOT incontinent. If you live the 24/7 life of an incontinent person, only YOU really know that you aren't. If you do it long enough you can even start to fool yourself (or make yourself urge incontinent to a degree). I've been wearing 24/7 for only about a month now, using them sort of freely in public as long as I'm in a position where l'm sure I'll be able to change but only sparingly at work. Nonetheless, I still use them at work. I'm finding that where I could hold my bladder for several hours under the right circumstances before, now I find myself getting painful urges and sometimes a sudden release of at least some pee before I can catch it and stop myself.  I'm especially affected by the sound or sight of running water and almost always lose about an ounce or more of pee when I'm filling my water cup while I'm at work.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

As far as worrying that people will notice I am wearing a diaper, I usually only wear in public when going out of town for errands or Christmas shopping.  That way I don't take any chance at all of running into anyone I know while wearing diapers.  With that said, I took my annual out of town Christmas shopping trip yesterday and put on a Confidry 24/7 diaper at 6:30am.  I went to several stores throughout the day wearing the diaper under my jeans.  No one noticed at all, and when I removed my diaper around 3pm it was soaked, thick and very obviously yellow.  Very yellow through the plastic backing in front!  No way you couldn't tell I had been wetting it all day if you saw me in just the diaper.  As it was, with my normal size jeans and my winter coat, no one had a clue I had diapers on, even when I took my coat off at Arby's when I sat down to lunch.  It was a premium diaper that swelled up a lot, but still not noticeable out in public under my jeans.  I also do not wear a size jeans larger than my size.  I wear my regular every day size jeans and you can't tell I have diapers on unless you really look for some bulk.  Strangers don't tend to do that like a person you know really well might do.  Knit dress pants?  That might be a little different with thick wet premium diapers that swell up a lot.  In my case, I never want anyone I know to find out I like wearing diapers, but if a stranger out of town who I'll probably never see again might happen to notice somehow, I'm not bothered by it.  I don't know them, they don't know me, no problem if they think I'm wearing diapers.

On 3/26/2019 at 8:00 AM, stevewet said:

I gave up worrying years ago. I just wear nappies under my everyday clothes and get on with life. Being incontinent and dependant on nappies hasn't stopped me doing anything I enjoy and if someone has a problem with me being in nappies it's for them to deal with. Who else feels the same.

I could not agree more, I do not worry about it anymore and make the best of it with cute designs and colors on the diapers and plastic pants.

I have no choice in wearing protection. I am mostly incontinent. I used to worry a lot, and used to wear thin protection. After a few years, I gradually progressed to thicker protection. Currently I wear Confidry 24/7. I can get by on 2-4 diapers per day. I stopped worrying years ago because nobody has ever confronted me. My family doesnt say anything even though they know I have bladder problems. Whether or not they notice my diaper, they treat me normal and say nothing. Some friends know, but have never seen me in just a diaper, and treat me normally.

Diapers in my mind are just disposable underwear. When I stopped worrying, everything just became easier. I have a routine, and while it is more complicated, I find I can navigate life without anyone knowing or even conflict. Not once in over a decade has someone called me out. I configure my clothes to be more baggy and longer shirts. Baggy shirts are just easier for me than snap crotch onesies. Onesies are nice, but seem too obvious to me. Who can keep a tucked in shirt so tight? I only wear onesies at home. But to get back to the OP question, I don't really worry about people noticing my diapers. After a decade plus of being dependent on diapers, and otherwise sound of mind, I find it easy to conceal my underwear, and changing my underwear. If my family doesn't even notice it, what fear should I have of the public/co-workers finding out? Even if they did notice and call me out, I have a legit problem and it would backfire on them. It is all about being responsible and taking care of your business covertly. I have managed to do this for nearly 17 years without a single incident. Even if I get caught in the future, I don't care, as I have a genuine need. I just play safe and try to keep it a personal issue. It is not that hard.

I was at Walmart yesterday.  I’m a butt watcher, and clearly saw two ladies that were also “padded” in some form.  Yes, they were older, but the telltale wet bulge could be seen from behind through their slacks/jeans as they walked, bent over, etc.  Today’s diapers Have given people back their lives.  Years ago (before adequate adult disposable underwear/diapers) I imagine that people with continence issues stayed at home, or wore uber-baggy clothes to hide cloth diapers and plastic pants.

My point is, I’m betting there are waaayyyyy more padded people out there than anyone imagines....

• Like 1

Yes, I also saw an older women maybe in her early 70's yesterday at the grocery store asking a fellow if he worked there.  She definitely had a diaper on under her jeans.  Not a pull up, it was a diaper.  I couldn't mistake the shape and the way it bulged out in certain areas.  You have to be looking for it and know what you are looking for, and I doubt other people would take notice at all.

In my opinion you most definitely can completely hide the fact that you wear diapers from those around you.  A lot of wearing diapers is in your mind.  Every movement, every shift in position, every little crinkle, you feel and hear.  Add the fresh aroma of baby powder or baby lotion and being in a diaper is a pleasurable assult on your senses.

Just because you are reminded every second that you are padded makes you wonder if those around you notice as well.  The answer is a resounding no.

After wearing diapers permanently for over two years I have grown comfortable enough to share my secret with some very close coworkers.  Both of them were completely flabbergasted and honestly had no clue I was around them all the time wearing a diaper.  One of them even had a background in the medical field where diapers were a common place and she still had no clue I was thickly padded.  Even after telling her she said she would often find herself looking at my diaper profile area and simply could not tell.

Hiding the fact you wear diapers is all about your wardrobe.  It starts with a onesie to prevent any accidental diaper exposure and includes wearing some sort of constrictive pants or panties to slim down your diaper profile.  This works even with the bulkiest of overnight diapers.  Add a pair of pants that are one size bigger and an untucked shirt and your diaper secret remains safe with you.  

It really is all about wearing the right clothes and being confident in your diapered walk.

You most definitely can also make it painfully obvious to those around you that your are diapered but that is for another story.

• Like 1

Wot me worry?  The first few times I went out in public I felt very conspicuous.  But, as MarkSmith says, it's all in your head, and I knew that even then.  It still took a bit of getting used to though, of course.  And then well before I started wearing all day every day I was replacing my wardrobe with clothes that would work with nappies - as things needed replacing.  I've been in thick cloth nappies all day every day for well over a year now, and nobody has noticed, as far as I'm aware.  And I don't worry about it at all, ever.  Even though I'm sure someone will notice occasionally as the years go by - I'll deal with that when it happens, and it doesn't keep me awake at night.