LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you worry about people noticing you wear nappies?

Its not worth the stress to worry about what ifs, we are all in diapers for one reason or another and unfortunately its something we can not change my wife still worries if some one will notice but for me not so much. Yesterday was the first was an interesting one I was wearing a crinklz diaper and a light coloured onesie and my wife said she could make out the top of my diaper could not tell what the print was but it did not phase me a bit I just pushed down on the diaper a bit to het it below the pants line and continued shopping.  (next time I will wear a darker colour:) ) or switch back to the plain white betterdry diapers now they are back instock.

5 hours ago, Moochie said:

Do I worry about people noticing my diapers in public/work?  A little bit, but certainly not enough to inhibit wearing diapers.  I am discreet with my diaper choice and clothing.  I don't like really bulky diapers for daytime wear; the "Goldilocks" diaper for me is not terribly bulky, yet sufficiently absorbent.  I have a few favorite diapers for daytime wear: Northshore Lite (white, blue, green, purple), Tranquility ATN, Rarw, Little Monsters, Wellness Original (pleasing light blue) and Little Builders (being discontinued). Even store bought diapers like CVS or Walmart, Depends are suitable and can be made more absorbent with a booster pad. At work I wear a sport coat that helps to hide any bulkiness, particularly after I have wet a few times and the diaper swells.  I work in a professional setting; I have a Ph.D.. No one has ever said anything, but sometimes I have thought that people were looking at my diapered area a little too long, but that could be my self-consciousness about the diapers. Just about everything we do, choices we make, have a risk:benefit ratio and for me the benefits of wearing diapers (enjoyment, pleasure, security, not by necessity) outweigh the risks.

I've had experience with people staring at my diapered area too. I believe the outlines of the diaper can be spotted rather easily despite what people in the ABDL community are regurgitating. A close friend of mine started giving me hints that he noticed me wearing diapers (I was even wearing thin diapers).

To answer the question, I don't care if strangers notice my diapers but I would be mortified if close friends found out. I'm probably moving to another country in a few years and i'm toying with the idea of getting myself a "new identity" as incontinent where all my new friends from the start would know I wear diapers. 

Close friends will tend to notice that you are wearing a diaper more than strangers or run of the mill people you see on the street or in a store.  First, friends over time get to know just what you normally look like as they see you all the time and spend time doing things with you.  They might not pick up right away that you are wearing diapers but something nags at them that you are somehow different than how you normally look.  Eventually they might make the connection that you look bulkier than normal and might suspect you are wearing something.  A stranger will not as they don't know what you normally look like without diapers and they haven't spent time with you to know what you normally look like.

The other thing I have mentioned before is friends will tend to notice you more when out and about because if they happen to see you in a crowd of people shopping, they will recognize you and come over to chat, where as a stranger looking over the crowd will not know who you are and therefore they won't give you any notice.  Friends and people you know have many more opportunities to notice you may have diapers on because when in a crowd, they will be the ones to come up and interact with you, not all the other strangers passing by you with nothing more than a casual glance, if that.  The thing is, the outline of your diaper may be spotted by people depending on what outer pants you have on and how easily it might show, but strangers won't know what you look like and won't think anything of it.  If it's that obvious people can pick up on the diaper outline even with thin diapers, they won't say anything to you and if anything, they will just figure you need them medically if they know for sure by your looks that you are wearing diapers.  If your diaper is that noticeable under clothing that a stranger might be able to pick it up, then your friends are sure to notice unless they are so dumb and self centered that they won't even pay attention to you when you are together.

How they gonna notice that one is bulkier than normal, when one wear 24/7?  Lesson here is to wear at all times, so there wont be a difference 

Adult diapers is still taboo, while babies in diapers are cute, babies and even toddlers run around naked and most people see it as something normal

I have gone out in just a diaper, but in recent years I gotten new neighbors and there is cameras "everywhere" , so no more just diaper where I live, but I might try it when hiking

23 hours ago, Dubious said:

How they gonna notice that one is bulkier than normal, when one wear 24/7?  Lesson here is to wear at all times, so there wont be a difference 

Adult diapers is still taboo, while babies in diapers are cute, babies and even toddlers run around naked and most people see it as something normal

I have gone out in just a diaper, but in recent years I gotten new neighbors and there is cameras "everywhere" , so no more just diaper where I live, but I might try it when hiking

It's not only because of the bulk - you can also see the outlinings of the diaper.

If one wears 24/7 then friends will get used to how they look in their diapers, and they may even know their friend wears diapers if they are 24/7.  For those like me who only wear diapers a few mornings a week at home or a few times a year out in public when I go Holiday shopping or out of town running errands for the day, that is different.  I know I have a thick diaper on and I look bulkier than I normally do because I normally don't wear diapers out where people can see me.  If I run into a good friend on those rare times I'm out in diapers, yes, I do worry that they can tell I look bulkier than they usually see me. 

I don’t worry if anyone sees, honestly. There’s a few people in my life that know I wear, but it’s a out-of-sight-out-of-mind thing, and even then, I don’t wear around most of them. If I’m ever out and I’m diapered, I don’t worry at all, being the odds of me coming into contact with a stranger again is highly unlikely. Even if I waddle a bit or it’s obvious I’m padded, doesn’t bother me.

I don't normally wear in public except for drynites occassionally and thin diapers during IBS flare ups. Rarelly messed in diapers when out,rather hold it. Especially as I wear skinny or slim fit jeans mostly.

Won't pee them when out unless desperate and not near toilets.

Long car journeys I will baggy tracksuit bottoms instead and a thick diaper of my choice and will soak it.

Nope, I dont worry at all. I wear appropriate sized pants, dress properly, change as required and most importantly  . . . . Even if a stranger notices they arent going to say anything. My wife and my Daddy can both tell obviously as they know what to look for but my friends, family and coworkers arent staring at my crotch. Honestly, it's a non issue.

Little kaiya

Yes, but if it's other abdl's or people who fancy me, I tease them with it, and show them me padded.

I rarelly get compliments in real life, and haven't had a partner in over 10 years so nice comments about me makes feel happier and wanted unless it's done by old guys. :X 

I even try to see if they do by wearing a diaper and locking plastic or rubber pants running short shorts lose fit and walking a distance. The short shorts cover the diaper, just but no bending over. I look back to see if any turns a head and looks. very exciting especially if I pee and someone might be watching

Over the 30+ years I have needed diapers 24/7 because I am urinary incontinent a whole lot of women have seen me changing in public ladies' rooms. Except when I am in my AB mode out of public view I select my clothing to hide my diapers discreetly. I am always wearing my normal day diaper (since 2014 GoodNites Tru-Fit) when buying and being fitted for new clothes,

Being caught by someone you know is one thing, but I don’t fret much about it. I’m confident I conceal things well. I went to my parents’ house for an early Easter brunch yesterday with my extended family. I wore shorts, tucked in my undershirt, and put a polo on over it. I can tell the difference when I look in the mirror, but I let the polo go untucked, and then you’d have to definitely know what you were looking for to tell the difference.

I even brought a diaper bag (14 inch laptop case), and I told my mom what was in it: topical medications and a change of underwear (recently had nether region surgery). That made her uncomfortable, but she knows what’s going on down there.

As for strangers, I neither flaunt it nor go out of my way to hide it in public. I usually tuck in my shirt but don’t always, and I usually wear a pair of abena fixing pants over them, but not always. If someone sees the waistband when I bend over or if my shirt rises up or any other eventuality, doesn’t bother me.

If someone did confront me, like after I came out of a family restroom, I’d be pretty militant in telling them to mind their own business. I have no compunction about lying about a medical condition of, for instance, an airport security guard questioned why I was using the family restroom.

3 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Being caught by someone you know is one thing, but I don’t fret much about it. I’m confident I conceal things well. I went to my parents’ house for an early Easter brunch yesterday with my extended family. I wore shorts, tucked in my undershirt, and put a polo on over it. I can tell the difference when I look in the mirror, but I let the polo go untucked, and then you’d have to definitely know what you were looking for to tell the difference.

I even brought a diaper bag (14 inch laptop case), and I told my mom what was in it: topical medications and a change of underwear (recently had nether region surgery). That made her uncomfortable, but she knows what’s going on down there.

As for strangers, I neither flaunt it nor go out of my way to hide it in public. I usually tuck in my shirt but don’t always, and I usually wear a pair of abena fixing pants over them, but not always. If someone sees the waistband when I bend over or if my shirt rises up or any other eventuality, doesn’t bother me.

If someone did confront me, like after I came out of a family restroom, I’d be pretty militant in telling them to mind their own business. I have no compunction about lying about a medical condition of, for instance, an airport security guard questioned why I was using the family restroom.

This was a great comment, thanks for sharing.

• Thanks 1

I suspect that worrying about diaper visibility is more likely to attract attention than the diapers themselves assuming reasonable steps at discretion have been taken.  I learned early on to trust my nappies and avoid overtly checking myself for leaks etc.

My partner is fairly critical of my 24x7 diaper use but even a fairly thick disposable (BetterDry) that’s under compression pants and worn beneath dark jeans a size too big with an overhanging shirt is beyond her ability to easily spot.  The compression garment makes a big difference and also quietens things down.  She needs to feel me to be sure.  If she can’t tell, who could?

On the odd occasion I wear folded and pinned cloth nappies 60" x 60" and waterproofs out of the house, usually for convenience because I need to run an errand and I’m wearing them anyway and don’t want or need to change (terry nappies that size last for ages between changes).  Even with these relatively bulky garments, loose fitting dark shorts and an overhanging t-shirt disguise things fairly effectively at least for casual glances.  I’ve NEVER noticed anybody studying my crotch although I wouldn’t go out with friends or family in those.

It’s a nice night out and I wanted to go outside, so I did, in a BD diaper cover with a wet northshore underneath and a T-shirt on top. The cover has a pattern, so no claiming my recent surgery is the reason if my neighbor stumbled on to me. I live in a duplex, but it’s dark, and I never see my neighbors. I brought my shorts with me just in case.

Twice this week I sunbathed on my patio with shorts and a diaper on. Shorts probably didn’t conceal the waistband all the way in back, and I did have a conversation with my neighbor while lying down, so she could have seen but not well enough to know what she was looking at (just a white waistband above my shorts).

Fiest time I’ve done either of these things. I just wanted the air and the sunshine, and the breeze tonight is great. It’s my backyard, I’m wearing the same thing a Speedo covers, and I’m kinda of tired of having to choose between enjoying the weather and wearing when I want to.

Not like I’m going to make a habit of wearing just a diaper cover and T-shirt during the day, but again: dark, nice breeze, cool temp, my backyard. 

Maybe one day I’ll get a fence and be able to wear outside anytime I want, even without a diaper cover.

@DailyDi, I love these covers. Seriously. All I can say is I wish they were available in more colors, particularly neutrals. I’d make these my everyday underwear even without a fly. They make everything fit very snug. I do wish they had a higher rise in the back. Were it not for the diaper, my crack would be showing.

And as a postscript, I know at least one time someone saw me wearing. I was wearing shorts, so I don’t know how she knew, but when I opened the door (she was delivering a meal), she gasped. That’s the only thing I can think that might have made her do that, but I was fully dressed. And guess what? World didn’t end.

• Thanks 1

No i dont  worry  if anyone find  out i wearing  .   I have NO choice in the matter   so why would i have to worry about  it    ? If someone have a problem with it and ask   i straight  up say as it is  im medically Double  IC . +  me carrying my diaper bag all the time   is also a clear sign that i am   IC    ?  

• Like 1

I try to as discreet as possible. Work and some larger friend/family gatherings are the only time I’m not diapered. Once I realized everyone is busy with there own affairs and not at all interested with my choice of underwear it took the anxiety out of wearing in public. I’d almost say I’ve gotten to comfortable at home. I’ll walk out in my back yard in nothing but a diaper without hesitation. I have a reasonable expectation to a fair amount of privacy back there. That false comfort level probably got me busted my my neighbors solar panel installer a few weeks ago. The initial installers had finished with the install so I went out back to catch some sun on my patio swing. Right after I walk inside after about an hour or so chilling on the swing I see some dude walking on my neighbors roof. I think I timed it perfectly, but can’t say for sure. If the dude can spot me from a rooftop 200 feet away as I lay motionless while he is inspecting a solar install than it is what it is.      

10 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

I try to as discreet as possible. Work and some larger friend/family gatherings are the only time I’m not diapered. Once I realized everyone is busy with there own affairs and not at all interested with my choice of underwear it took the anxiety out of wearing in public. I’d almost say I’ve gotten to comfortable at home. I’ll walk out in my back yard in nothing but a diaper without hesitation. I have a reasonable expectation to a fair amount of privacy back there. That false comfort level probably got me busted my my neighbors solar panel installer a few weeks ago. The initial installers had finished with the install so I went out back to catch some sun on my patio swing. Right after I walk inside after about an hour or so chilling on the swing I see some dude walking on my neighbors roof. I think I timed it perfectly, but can’t say for sure. If the dude can spot me from a rooftop 200 feet away as I lay motionless while he is inspecting a solar install than it is what it is.      

Def wouldn't go outside in my garden in just a diaper,lol...

But have walked around the house in just a diaper before. I can't be seen by neighbours from most of the windows...

13 minutes ago, darkdream said:

Def wouldn't go outside in my garden in just a diaper,lol...

But have walked around the house in just a diaper before. I can't be seen by neighbours from most of the windows...

Under normal conditions my neighbors can only see into my backyard if they come up to the wall. I’m also on a corner lot so I only have one neighbor on the side and one to the rear. The neighbors house to the rear is oriented perpendicular to mine and rear of their garage faces my yard blocking any view they would have from the house. And both neighbors are retirees and old. I do a quick scan before I go out, but unless someone does something strange like going on a roof I should be fine. 

I don’t believe in rubbing our fetish in other people’s faces, but if a neighbor sees, not my problem, especially if I’m in my house. In the backyard, I cover up unless it’s dark out and I’m confident I’m alone. The only way a neighbor could see me in my house is if they’re doing something wrong.

Your home is your home. Outside you’re home, your body is still your body.

When it comes to strangers, there’s literally no relationship that being caught could alter and no opinion that being caught could change. 

The only thing you have to fear is fear itself, and family/friends/colleagues finding out.

Strangers? Let them keep their eyes and opinions to themselves, and if ever they forget to, remind them, and do it in a way that’s much more embarrassing for them than you.

I may not have a medical reason to wear, but if someone were to challenge me, you bet I’d go off on them for failing to mind their own business. Is that wrong? Besides, being a judgmental asshole is something to be ashamed of. Wearing diapers is not.

On 3/27/2019 at 5:24 AM, stevewet said:

Very true once you reach a certain age no one cares. 

I get this, and I also reject it. Incontinence is not a normal part of aging, for one thing, but more importantly there are people of all ages and abilities that need diapers. If someone looks at me, 30, and sees me wearing and judges me for it, that just shows what a narrow minded prick they are, a jackass who relies on stereotypes and misinformation to form inaccurate, prejudiced, and offensive opinions.

Further, I know I can’t be happy without wearing. I didn’t choose to be this way. I’d cure it if I could. ABDL, for those of us who discovered it on our own pre-puberty (I did at age 3), is a neurological fact, not a lifestyle choice. I can’t be happy without diapers, and judging me for it is like judging me for not being able to be happy without my antidepressant.

• Like 1