LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you worry about people noticing you wear nappies?

Very true once you reach a certain age no one cares. 
I guarantee at 15,25,35,45,55 you piss on somebodys couch there gonna be like geez fude get a diaper!
( why do I feel like there was a stampede of leaving to go see there friends couch )

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

No not really as I got older and as I started to wear more often it got easier. I wear 24/7 by choice. Getting older helps somewhat I if somebody notices your diaper.

I try to hide it as best as I can, but I don't really care if strangers see it and sometimes/often I go out in wet thick diapers as its thrilling, but I also know that people wont really see it and its just in my head. (I can feel the thickness)

Only time I take extra care is when visiting family, then I always make sure I'm in a new diaper and preferably wearing a black onesie

I always need some kind of protection weather it be a diaper or pull-up. I have MS and it has affected my mobility and my bladder does what it wants to so not wearing is not a option. I really don't care anymore if someone notices but I do everything I can to keep under the clothes and to myself. Even though diapers have always been a fetish for me since I was a child now it is both a fetish/necessary and it's how I'm wired and if anyone ever was to say anything. "They are necessary"

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If they notice and don't like it, that's their problem not mine.

Though I don't try and make it noticeable by any means, it's called 'underwear' for a reason.  It's worn under clothes; Not on top for everyone to see.  The heavier the diaper, the more I make sure my clothes can conceal everything.  If it's just a thinner diaper, I can wear thinner garments, though I always keep my butt covered regardless what I wear (consistency and all)

• Like 2

I try to be discreet about wearing in public because I don't want to "impose" my preference for diapers on other people, and because discussions of such would be inconvenient at best, and would possibly damage a relationship at worst. People would naturally wonder why, and given my age and general health, "requirement" wouldn't seem likely. With strangers, who cares, but under circumstances where I might run into someone I know, it is on my mind. It doesn't stop me, I just try to be smart about it. As a kid, I didn't care who knew or where I wore them (primarily at night, sometimes on long car trips), until I reached an age where there was suddenly intense shame about it (probably 7 or 8), but then shortly after that, I didn't need diapers anymore. Going back to them for "recreational purposes" as a teen, I was intensely afraid, and only wore diapers alone and indoors. Now, I recognize that my wearing diapers doesn't hurt anyone, but neither would it amuse anyone for me to delight in exposing them, so I take reasonable precautions, but I also try to be me. 

Take my dogs for there morning walk in my night diaper and I am quite sure I have been seen by a lot of people in my area,if they noticed I really dont care as I am now in the lower end of the age group where it is acceptable to need them.

I do not worry, I used too. I remember when I would walk really slow if someone was near. Or if i was messed I made sure nobody saw me. Now, I find myself being so used to it that i wear regularly around anyone, wet. By the time I mess, I'm away from home or alone. Audible or not, I can't help it. So, I wear as much as possible and i simply love it so much I will never stop that's for sure. Im not worried about girlfriends being bothered by it I always had understanding girlfriends who changed my nappy. 

I like to wear a diaper with lkic king rubber or plastic pants under jogging short shorts and see if anpyione notices and yes sometimes they will turn around and look and listen. It doesn't bother me for it does turn me on. Inever buy the quiet plastic or rubber pants for I want them to make that swishy sound for I think it is sexy. I do know that with short shorts you cannot bend over or  you will be caught and no one has said a thing. It is real fun.

I was raised to be circumspect about revealing my undies. I was also raised needing just-in-case diapers because my bladder was tiny and over active. I never was embarrassed when my diaper was changed in a public ladies' room. As an adult I do my best to be discreet, but I never have worried about people knowing I am urinary incontinent meaning I wear diapers 24/7.

On 4/1/2019 at 10:07 AM, Angela Bauer said:

I was raised to be circumspect about revealing my undies. I was also raised needing just-in-case diapers because my bladder was tiny and over active. I never was embarrassed when my diaper was changed in a public ladies' room. As an adult I do my best to be discreet, but I never have worried about people knowing I am urinary incontinent meaning I wear diapers 24/7.

Your case speaks to the whole necessity issue.      In your case, protection is by far the most discreet option for you, because you are going to leak.  You've chosen the most discreet option possible. and function perfectly fine in public.   Based on what I know about your situation, it would be impossible to function without protection.

Mine is more emotional, so I technically have the option of not using a diaper.   I'll be more anxious and uncomfortable, but I'm not going to have to change my clothes.   I think that's part of the reason that my discretion with diapers is so much stronger than it would be with underwear.   the difference as I've started to wear diapers in public more often is that I'm no longer going out of my way to be discreet.     

I used to be so hyper-aware of my diapers when I was in public that it didn't really relieve any anxiety.  The anxiety I felt by functioning in a normal social environment was quelled, but I was inducing another form of anxiety trying to keep my diapers secret.   Now the only time I notice an issue is when I'm having issues with the diaper in public.  That is usually when  I underestimated the need for a change before I left the house, and find myself needing a change while I'm out.

When I wear in public, yes I am conscious about people seeing them or noticing the padding. It to me a is a big turn on for them to find out. Not sure if I would feel the same if they did though

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I am sure that it all depends on the different circumstances and weather you need to wear for protection or emotional need.   For example, in my circumstance because I work the night shift I don't meet that many people outside of my costumers and my co workers since most of the time I sleep through the day so I don't really meet that many people.  Also, I like to run after I am done working.  So I am afraid of the only people I know of finding out what I enjoy.  That and just like most people I have to go number two when I wake up so I almost always have to do it when I work.   Also, there is no chance for me to change between going from work to the gym to run, or going outside to run.   So therefore my circumstances being the way they are do not allow me to wear in public.

I honestly think only someone who also wears nappies will ever notice. Honestly do people go round looking at others to see if they wear nappies. I very much doubt it. I have worn them all the time now for over 7 years and not one has anyone commented. At first I was very concious of the fact I was wearing a nappy but gradually I realise no one either notices or cares what you wear under your clothes. My wife told me to stop worrying wear a nappy and get on with my life when I became incontinent . If it didn't bother her that was good enough for me.

I do niot have to wear diapers but really enjoy wearing a diaper and rubber pants. I love to go for a walk in jogging short shorts and a diaper and rubber locking pants. Love the sound of the swish and the chain rattling and I always look to see if that person took a second look. I can walk and stand up but if I bend over it shows and sometimes I do it for someone to see. With me it is a game and I love playing love the sound rubber or plastic make and the faster  I walk the more noise I cam make. A slow jog will draw a lot of attention and I just smile and enjoy the moment.

Funny thing, years ago I was worried someone would notice and blurt it out to everyone around, yet I would go out of my way to make my diapers as noticeable as possible. 

Now I just put on my diaper, go about my day and if anyone notices or asks I just say yes I’m wearing diapers, better me than you. 

• Like 1

I went from not caring who saw me in diapers as a kid (up until the age of 13) to being very cautious about how well my diapers were hidden until I was about 30 or so and over the past 17 years I have gotten to the point that I don’t care if anybody knows that I’m wearing diapers or not, sometimes I will go out of the house in just a diaper and a tee shirt. I also don’t agree with the idea that a diaper is just like underwear and should be hidden, babies run around in just diapers all the time and cross dressers go out dressed as a member of the opposite sex so why can’t I go out in my diaper? If the consideration is ‘indecent exposure’ my genitalia is more covered than anybody else’s that I could possibly run into. I also don’t think that simply because I choose to wear my diapers proudly then that means I’m trying to force my fetish on anyone else. I’m just wearing what makes me comfortable and happy, if you don’t like that I wear diapers then that’s your problem. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I went from not caring who saw me in diapers as a kid (up until the age of 13) to being very cautious about how well my diapers were hidden until I was about 30 or so and over the past 17 years I have gotten to the point that I don’t care if anybody knows that I’m wearing diapers or not, sometimes I will go out of the house in just a diaper and a tee shirt. I also don’t agree with the idea that a diaper is just like underwear and should be hidden, babies run around in just diapers all the time and cross dressers go out dressed as a member of the opposite sex so why can’t I go out in my diaper? If the consideration is ‘indecent exposure’ my genitalia is more covered than anybody else’s that I could possibly run into. I also don’t think that simply because I choose to wear my diapers proudly then that means I’m trying to force my fetish on anyone else. I’m just wearing what makes me comfortable and happy, if you don’t like that I wear diapers then that’s your problem. 

As I say as a TG girl you have to be you 

Do I worry about people noticing my diapers in public/work?  A little bit, but certainly not enough to inhibit wearing diapers.  I am discreet with my diaper choice and clothing.  I don't like really bulky diapers for daytime wear; the "Goldilocks" diaper for me is not terribly bulky, yet sufficiently absorbent.  I have a few favorite diapers for daytime wear: Northshore Lite (white, blue, green, purple), Tranquility ATN, Rarw, Little Monsters, Wellness Original (pleasing light blue) and Little Builders (being discontinued). Even store bought diapers like CVS or Walmart, Depends are suitable and can be made more absorbent with a booster pad. At work I wear a sport coat that helps to hide any bulkiness, particularly after I have wet a few times and the diaper swells.  I work in a professional setting; I have a Ph.D.. No one has ever said anything, but sometimes I have thought that people were looking at my diapered area a little too long, but that could be my self-consciousness about the diapers. Just about everything we do, choices we make, have a risk:benefit ratio and for me the benefits of wearing diapers (enjoyment, pleasure, security, not by necessity) outweigh the risks.