LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question

Does anyone else wear their Adult Baby Diapers to School/Work (Bambino, ABU, Rearz etc.) just because you want to? Or are you afraid that you will be discovered and go with more discreet pull-ups, and save the AB printed Diapers for home? Because I do it as often as I can and I've never been noticed, my jeans hide the crinkle so you can't hear it, and no one notices me wearing in the bathroom. (or if they do they don't care/say anything) Just curious?

12 answers to this question

When I was still attending college, I wore a few times to my classes and never ran into a problem. I found most people simply don't pay that much attention to you unless you draw attention to yourself. I can't wear to work as I work in a production facility and usually work 12 hours shifts and move around so much I would chaff my legs raw. 

7 hours ago, BabyGamer said:

When I was still attending college, I wore a few times to my classes and never ran into a problem. I found most people simply don't pay that much attention to you unless you draw attention to yourself. I can't wear to work as I work in a production facility and usually work 12 hours shifts and move around so much I would chaff my legs raw. 

OK yeah people didn't really pay much attention to me either so I had no problems either. At work I am currently doing an internship 13 hours a week in newspaper advertising so, I just sit at a computer for a few hours each day with no problems. I'll admit it can be a little uncomfortable and chafee at times, but I'm not gonna use Baby Powder, because then I'll smell like a baby and really be noticable! 

I do but I work in one lol, only Tena Pants for practical purposes though, I would never wear ladies IC pull-ups in the school environment as they are a sexual thing for me,,, 

On 3/27/2019 at 7:13 AM, Pete671 said:

I do but I work in one lol, only Tena Pants for practical purposes though, I would never wear ladies IC pull-ups in the school environment as they are a sexual thing for me,,, 

What does that mean? You work in one? Are you saying your job actually requires you to wear a diaper? That'd be so awesome! I'd love to have a job like that! I'd love to be a diaper model who shows what the Diapers look like on from the torso down, either on an ABDL website like ABU, or at the very least a Depend commercial. Also, you say you like to wear diapers intended for Women, like Tena, or ladies pull-ups as a sexual thing, while I have never done that, and wouldn't classify myself as a sissy baby I do want to try the princess pink Diapers (by Rearz I think it is). I know they're more for female ABDLs because they're pink and have princesses on them, but I've never tried a pink ABDL diaper before so, I wanna try it. I like to try as many different ABDL diapers as possible! The next 5 I wanna try are of course the Princess Pink, Bambino Cloudee, PeekABU, Rearz Rebel, and Crinklz Astronauts! 

6 minutes ago, SecretlyABDL94 said:

What does that mean? You work in one? Are you saying your job actually requires you to wear a diaper? That'd be so awesome! I'd love to have a job like that! I'd love to be a diaper model who shows what the Diapers look like on from the torso down, either on an ABDL website like ABU, or at the very least a Depend commercial. Also, you say you like to wear diapers intended for Women, like Tena, or ladies pull-ups as a sexual thing, while I have never done that, and wouldn't classify myself as a sissy baby I do want to try the princess pink Diapers (by Rearz I think it is). I know they're more for female ABDLs because they're pink and have princesses on them, but I've never tried a pink ABDL diaper before so, I wanna try it. I like to try as many different ABDL diapers as possible! The next 5 I wanna try are of course the Princess Pink, Bambino Cloudee, PeekABU, Rearz Rebel, and Crinklz Astronauts! 

I work as a Teaching Assistant, and yes I wear at work, Tena Pants Plus, I'm not required to wear at work, it's for practical purposes to deal with bladder anxiety stuff, I've never wet in the presence of kids, that would feel awful,,, 

You make some great suggestions there, I'm def going to look into them, not for work though, I wouldn't classify myself as either sissy or baby either tbh, it's just fun lol,,,

You are welcome to PM me if you like,,,

11 hours ago, Pete671 said:

I work as a Teaching Assistant, and yes I wear at work, Tena Pants Plus, I'm not required to wear at work, it's for practical purposes to deal with bladder anxiety stuff, I've never wet in the presence of kids, that would feel awful,,, 

You make some great suggestions there, I'm def going to look into them, not for work though, I wouldn't classify myself as either sissy or baby either tbh, it's just fun lol,,,

You are welcome to PM me if you like,,,

O OK so, you're a teaching assistant, but you wear just as precautionary not just because you want to. Definitely give some of those a try even if you're not an Adult Baby (and neither am I), I think you will really like the Adult Baby Diapers like Bambino, ABU, Rearz etc., because I love them. They really feel like Baby Diaper and not just underwear like the Depend, Tena, Abena etc., incontinence products. 

13 hours ago, SecretlyABDL94 said:

O OK so, you're a teaching assistant, but you wear just as precautionary not just because you want to. Definitely give some of those a try even if you're not an Adult Baby (and neither am I), I think you will really like the Adult Baby Diapers like Bambino, ABU, Rearz etc., because I love them. They really feel like Baby Diaper and not just underwear like the Depend, Tena, Abena etc., incontinence products. 

Thanks Secretly, I wear trousers not jeans at work so should be discreet, 

I've worn AB diapers to work a few times, also AB print plastic panties. I kind of did it for the thrill but found there wasn't much thrill in it for me. Back then I was renovating rental houses and was usually the only person there. Once another worker showed up for half a day and we crossed paths several times, and on another occasion the boss showed up to do a few things. I spent several years in that job off-and-on, and wore Tena Slip Maxi or Molicares, both plastic-backed, every day for most of that time. Eventually they both became aware of me being in diapers but nothing was said. I still run into these people at times with no comments made ever.

There's only so far you can take a "thrill factor" without being blatant and in time anything I dare to wear out in the real world has become almost boring due to me being 24/7. In most jobs or school scenarios I think there's only personal embarrassment at risk, but that should be a consideration if your being AB could adversely affect your position.FWIW we're adults living in an adult world where there are expectations placed on us; it's best to keep your daily life ahead of diapers then enjoy your play-time when it's more appropriate. Lots of things can be lots of fun until something goes wrong and you don't want that to ruin your life or career ;) But if you want to be bold then do so as long as you understand what you're doing- it's your life, not mine B)

Bettypooh

Why would you wear a diaper in the bathroom?    I thought they point with diapers is that you had the bathroom on you..

I wear everywhere, no matter what diaper, but I didn't use or had access to proper diapers in my school years

I sometimes went biking with a baby diaper and didn't wear proper adult diapers until I got my own apartment

5 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

I've worn AB diapers to work a few times, also AB print plastic panties. I kind of did it for the thrill but found there wasn't much thrill in it for me. Back then I was renovating rental houses and was usually the only person there. Once another worker showed up for half a day and we crossed paths several times, and on another occasion the boss showed up to do a few things. I spent several years in that job off-and-on, and wore Tena Slip Maxi or Molicares, both plastic-backed, every day for most of that time. Eventually they both became aware of me being in diapers but nothing was said. I still run into these people at times with no comments made ever.

There's only so far you can take a "thrill factor" without being blatant and in time anything I dare to wear out in the real world has become almost boring due to me being 24/7. In most jobs or school scenarios I think there's only personal embarrassment at risk, but that should be a consideration if your being AB could adversely affect your position.FWIW we're adults living in an adult world where there are expectations placed on us; it's best to keep your daily life ahead of diapers then enjoy your play-time when it's more appropriate. Lots of things can be lots of fun until something goes wrong and you don't want that to ruin your life or career ;) But if you want to be bold then do so as long as you understand what you're doing- it's your life, not mine B)

Bettypooh

Noted thanks so, much. Sorry you don't get a thrill out of it anymore. 

5 hours ago, Dubious said:

Why would you wear a diaper in the bathroom?    I thought they point with diapers is that you had the bathroom on you..

I wear everywhere, no matter what diaper, but I didn't use or had access to proper diapers in my school years

I sometimes went biking with a baby diaper and didn't wear proper adult diapers until I got my own apartment

Because I am not to the point where I can just wet my diaper willingly anytime/anyplace. I have not developed good enough control over my bladder yet. I can only wet/mess at home while standing up, I can't while sitting down/laying down/in public. I wish I could use my diaper at school/work, but I can't. I have to make it happen, it doesn't just happen, god I wish I was incontinent!!! ? ?

There's no loss of anything really. Instead of a thrill I now have a sense of security in my wearing, and a very deep satisfaction in knowing that I am doing what I want to with almost no restrictions. Sort of a dream being fulfilled over and over again every day ;)  At my age simply waking up without being in pain is about all the thrill I can stand anymore anyway :roflmao:

Bettypooh

7 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

There's no loss of anything really. Instead of a thrill I now have a sense of security in my wearing, and a very deep satisfaction in knowing that I am doing what I want to with almost no restrictions. Sort of a dream being fulfilled over and over again every day ;)  At my age simply waking up without being in pain is about all the thrill I can stand anymore anyway :roflmao:

Bettypooh

O OK then. Well that's good.