LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gary 7 Snap Snap-on Plastic Pants

I usually steer clear of snap-on plastic pants because they have a tendency to leak when I'm sleeping on my stomach.

Recently however I came across an ad for some 7 snap per side 7 mil heavy weight Snap-on pants by Gary.

https://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com/products/7-mil-comfort-high-waist-snap

I love the concept.  I can remember plainly the tie on Diaper Pants from Stay-dry that I wore for bedwetting as a kid.  There was a kind of sensual mystique about having to go to each side back and forth to secure the pants in place.  Later, I got some Sani-pant diaper pants that were also snap on, and got a similar thrill snapping them on.  That thrill faded quickly when it became apparent that the gap at the snaps allowed too much leakage.

Now however, I typically wear two pair of pull on plastic pants....one clear polyurethane (reminds me of rubber) and one of 7 Mil vinyl over disposable diapers....  This rarely results in leaks except occasionally from the waist band if I've moved too much and disrupted the seal.

So, I'd like to get a pair of the 7 snap per side snap-on pants to add as one more layer...and experience the pleasure of doing so much sealing on each side.

Problem is, the link above is the only source I seem to be able to find for the 7 snap pants, most all others are just for the standard 4 per side snap and they are not offered in my size.

Does anyone in the group know of any other sources for the Gary 7 snap pants?

On 3/25/2019 at 10:26 AM, Wetpants said:

I usually steer clear of snap-on plastic pants because they have a tendency to leak when I'm sleeping on my stomach.

Recently however I came across an ad for some 7 snap per side 7 mil heavy weight Snap-on pants by Gary.

https://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com/products/7-mil-comfort-high-waist-snap

I love the concept.  I can remember plainly the tie on Diaper Pants from Stay-dry that I wore for bedwetting as a kid.  There was a kind of sensual mystique about having to go to each side back and forth to secure the pants in place.  Later, I got some Sani-pant diaper pants that were also snap on, and got a similar thrill snapping them on.  That thrill faded quickly when it became apparent that the gap at the snaps allowed too much leakage.

Now however, I typically wear two pair of pull on plastic pants....one clear polyurethane (reminds me of rubber) and one of 7 Mil vinyl over disposable diapers....  This rarely results in leaks except occasionally from the waist band if I've moved too much and disrupted the seal.

So, I'd like to get a pair of the 7 snap per side snap-on pants to add as one more layer...and experience the pleasure of doing so much sealing on each side.

Problem is, the link above is the only source I seem to be able to find for the 7 snap pants, most all others are just for the standard 4 per side snap and they are not offered in my size.

Does anyone in the group know of any other sources for the Gary 7 snap pants?

Hard to believe, but it appears Changing Times is the only source for seven snap plastic pants.  If it were me I’d ask Changing Times where you might find additional sizes.  Based on my experience with the company, I’d be surprised if they didn’t try to help.

One more thing, you indicate pants made of clear polyurethane remind you of rubber pants.  It’s exactly the same here.  More than any rubber pant currently available, clear polyurethane remind me of the rubber pants (Playtex) I wore long ago in my early years.  Not sure, but I think it’s the feeling and sound of the material that takes me back.

Wish you luck with the seven snappers.