LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This was a silly story written for Valentine's Day. It originally appeared on my Patreon.  There's not much plot or characterization- it was just a fun little scene. 

If you'd like early access to story updates and new stories, please consider joining my Patreon.  https://www.patreon.com/Cute_Kitten

I want to thank my generous patreon supporters. Your support really does mean a lot to me!  I haven't mentioned names- I didn't ask if anyone was okay with that, even just initials, and I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable.  I need to ask before I'd mention names, but I'm very thankful for their support. 

HEART SHAPED PIZZA

by CK

Could he really do this?  Liam stared at the big wooden high chair just waiting for him.  His stomach knotted up with anxiety. He never sat in one before. Hell, he’d never done an age play scene before, especially with another person. The only times he’d ever indulged in his AB side was when he was home alone, doors locked and curtains shut. He’d put on a cute, thick, crinkly diaper, a onesie, and break out his secret stash of toddler toys.

Today was a huge step for him. His first play time with another person, his girlfriend Zoe. This was her Valentine’s Day gift to him.  One night, while looking at pictures on Fetlife together, he’d expressed the desire to deepen his AB indulgences. “Leave it to me!” She’d said with an excited clap of her hands. It was a whole lot of work on her part and a whole lot of blind trust on his.

They’d been dating for 6 months after meeting on Fetlife. Liam was 25, a young architect and Zoe was 23 and a legal assistant at the District Attorney’s office. For both of them, this was their first serious relationship, though Zoe had more dating experience but not much age play experience. This was her first time as mommy doing something aside from checking and changing Liam’s diaper.

The high chair loomed at the end of the dining room like a king’s throne.  A knot formed in his throat; Liam swallowed noisily and froze in his tracks. This was too much; he couldn’t do it. Couldn’t plop his butt in that chair though deep down inside he wanted to. The people in the Fetlife photos all looked so happy in their own highchairs, so carefree and in touch with their Inner Baby.

So what was stopping him? The rational part of his brain that screamed how ridiculous this was, the part of him that was ashamed of his desires to be diapered, to be dressed as a giant baby, to play with toys.

“Go on, don’t be shy!”  Zoe’s hands shoved on the small of his back. Her voice was chipper with enthusiasm.  Liam was a big boy, just over 6 feet tall. Zoe was a shorty at barely 5 feet. Their height difference seemed like a colossal joke by the universe. Judging off appearances, tiny Zoe should’ve been the baby and big Liam the daddy. Zoe was a little pudgy, with frizzy brown curls in a mop cut. Liam was big and broad, muscled from years of working at his dad’s construction business while he put himself through architecture school.

Liam stumbled forward, catching himself on the door frame. “M-maybe this wasn’t such a good idea…” He mumbled nervously.  

“It’s your highchair for our special meal together! Come on!”  Zoe shoved harder. Despite their vast size difference, her moxie often made her seem much larger than her small stature. Liam’s fingers slipped off the wooden door frame and he stumbled into the room with a series of crinkles from his thick, plastic backed diaper.  He blushed at the noise.

He wore a blue t-shirt with a cartoon dragon holding a pink glittery heart on it.  His diaper was a thick, crinkly ABU Peekabu with the green dragon. Zoe wore a red t-shirt with a panda bear holding a purple heart and a pink corduroy skirt and a pink bow in her hair.

Liam braced his legs, stumbling forward as Zoe pushed him. He leaned his full weight back; she grunted but still pushed. “You’ve just got cold feet like our first date. C’mon. I had to drag you out then and I’ll drag you to that chair now. You’ll thank me later.”  She was full of exuberant confidence, sure her boyfriend was just being shy and nervous.

“This IS our first date. In a way.”  He blushed harder. Their first Mommy and Baby dinner together. A dinner she’d put a lot of thought into. Something special for him. For them. Guilt twisted his heart. He really, really wanted to sit down in that high chair and let himself go, be the happy silly baby Zoe loved to fuss over, but self-disgust held him back.

“Yes. So why are you being such a wet blanket?” Zoe pushed him again. He stumbled several steps forward, diaper crinkling with each one.

“Because.” Liam didn’t want to say what was in his heart. Zoe was so happy; why couldn’t he just let himself go and enjoy it like she was?

“Because why? You’ve been wanting this for so long. You’re just a big chicken.”  She pushed him some more, grunting with the effort as he resisted more. He crinkled, feet heavy as he approached his highchair.  

“This is wrong!”  Liam blurted out, face red and struggling to suppress his tears.  The arms pushing him suddenly stopped as Zoe stepped away.

She came around in front of him, reaching up so she could stroke his cheeks. “Liam? What’s going on in that head of yours?”  Her tone was gentle despite her brusque words and her big blue eyes probed him.

He shuddered. “I want to. I really, really do. But I’m scared. There’s a voice in my head that tells me this is wrong. That it’s disgusting. I’m disgusting and dirty and perverted for wanting this. You’ve worked so hard planning our Valentine’s and I’m ruining it. I’m sorry.”  He closed his eyes; a few tears trickled out.

Her thumbs wiped them away. She stood up on her tiptoes, but even then she was still too short to reach his face.  She grasped his cheeks, gently but insistently tugging him down so his face was near hers. “Hey. Shh. Are we breaking any laws? Nope. Who are we hurting? No one. Okay, so our little activity is a little odd. So what? That doesn’t make it immoral or perverted.”

He bit his lip, closing his eyes and leaning into her soothing touch. “How are you so confident?”

“Because I know I’m right. You’re worrying about what the rest of the world supposedly thinks. But who cares what they think? You can’t please everyone. All you’ll do is stress yourself trying. You should please yourself. You should please me, too. Since I’m your girlfriend and your hot mommy.”   Her tone was warm and soothing as she teased him.

He sniffled and smiled. In such a short time he’d come to trust her so much. Just a few gentle words of confidence from her were enough to waylay his fears and uncertainties. She wrapped her arms around his waist, nuzzling her face against the cartoon on his babyish t-shirt. He hugged her back.  Her hands drifted lower, cupping the thick plastic backed padding and giving it a squeeze, checking him.

“So, you wanna be my baby?”

He blushed harder and nuzzled his face against her frizzy curls. “Yes Mommy.”

“Good baby. Now, lets get baby in his highchair for his special Valentine’s din-din!”  Zoe cooed, giving his diapered bottom a playful pat. His diaper rustled loudly and he smiled, both shy and happy. His insides tingled. Seconds later, his bladder released into his diaper.

Zoe took his hand and led him over to the highchair. He followed obediently like a good baby. The high chair was huge, even for his big frame. He climbed up in; his thick diaper made a nice cushion on the hard wooden seat. He blushed, adrenaline racing. He felt like such a baby as his diaper crinkled under him.

“First we gotta get the baby ready to eat.”  Zoe chirped. She tied a pink bib with little red and white hearts around his neck. He blushed some more. She followed this up with a pair of thick, padded blue mittens than rendered his hands helpless.  Liam’s eyes widened and he whimpered his helpless distress.

“Mommy, how will I feed myself now?”

“Don’t worry, baby. That’s Mommy’s job!”  Zoe tweaked his nose playfully, kissing his cheek as she slid the big tray onto the highchair. The tray clicked into place and he felt helplessly trapped, at Mommy’s mercy, and utterly babified.

With that, Zoe rushed into the kitchen, leaving Liam sitting there in just his diaper, bib, and t-shirt like an overgrown baby. He wiggled; the high chair was heavy and held him steady as he ran his mitten covered hands across the plastic tray. The padding on his hands was so thick he couldn’t feel the hard plastic tray.  He smiled at how helpless and little he felt. He wiggled and crinkled his bottom in excitement.

All too soon Zoe was back from the kitchen, carrying a pizza box from a local pizza place.  “Close your eyes.”

“What?” Liam blinked, wondering what his Mommy was up to. Even sitting in his high chair, he was still bigger than her, but her stern gaze made him feel like he’d shrunk several feet. Made him feel helpless and little inside, like she towered over him. He withered under her Mommy stare, and closed his eyes like a good baby.

“Good boy.”  The honey in her voice melted his bones and he smiled with a faint blush. He heard the pizza box open. “Okay, now open your eyes and see your Valentine surprise!”  She giggled at the silly rhyme.

Liam opened his eyes. Instead of a normal round pizza, this one was shaped like a heart. Even the pepperonis were hearts. He stared, not expecting that. But it was a brilliant marketing strategy on the side of the pizza parlors. He looked up at Zoe, who beamed at him.  The joy in her eyes was infectious and he grinned back then burst into giggles. Her own smile brightened even more.

“Tank..thank you, Mommy. I love...wub...you.”  Baby babble was one thing he’d never managed to successfully imitate. He tried, but even when he was happily playing with his baby toys and wetting his big baby diapers, he still talked like a big boy. It was as if some part of him deep inside- the same part of him that was ashamed of this whole AB thing- held him back, kept him from fully immersing himself in it.  He knew how much Zoe wanted to hear him talk like a wittle baby boy, and he tried hard. But at the last second his tongue always got tied and big boy words came out.

Zoe sat the pizza down on the table and put a small slice on a plastic kiddie plate before cutting it up into little pieces so she could feed him with his plastic kiddie fork. He blushed both in anticipation and embarrassment. She sat the plate down in front of him. “I love you too, baby.”

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Mommy.”

“Happy Valentine’s Day, baby. Now, open wide for the choo-choo!”  

He might not be able to babble away, head lost to little space as his inner baby came fully out, but he could still make his Mommy happy.  He closed his eyes and obediently opened his mouth, letting his Mommy feed him and telling the nasty voice in his head to shut up. He was going to enjoy his Valentine’s Day.

• Like 9

Very cute.  And kudos for showing us a couple that doesn't fit the usual mold of "tall CG/short AB" in these types of stories - yet is probably more representative of reality.  :) 

On 3/24/2019 at 1:07 PM, Crimson_Wolf said:

This was a cute little story.  I liked it very much.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :) 

On 3/24/2019 at 7:04 PM, WBDaddy said:

Very cute.  And kudos for showing us a couple that doesn't fit the usual mold of "tall CG/short AB" in these types of stories - yet is probably more representative of reality.  :) 

Thank you for commenting. :)  In part, that was my big inspiration for writing this little short- to flip the trope around. 

On 3/24/2019 at 9:36 PM, puffy_bottom said:

This is very sweet.

Thank you! :) 

On 3/28/2019 at 8:41 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

oooooooooooh pizza and surprise valentines highchairs :) Is a nice story :)

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it!  Valentine pizza, that's a dinner I can get behind! (now if only the pizza places would do other shapes for other holidays!) 

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked this short story. I liked the internal conflict this date had for him and how they were able to get past it. Even though I wear diapers because I need them I still get guilty feelings for coming here and reading these stories. I know there is nothing legally or morally wrong with it but you still get that little nagging voice in the back of my head that says its wrong. I think that feeling comes because it isn’t anything I share about myself with others.  Great job now I will look forward to seeing the next story. 

I lub stories like this not forced but out of love.

If this was me I would have crawled as fast as I could

to the high chair.

I dream of having some one loving me this much to make

me happy and making her happy at the same time.

Great job thank you for sharing this cute story

with us. ?

Hmm now I'm pondering an alternate version where it's a regular baby's highchair and she's all surprise and zaps him with her newly built mad science shrink ray and poof he's infant sized and plops him into the now big enough high chair.   "hahaha I love you enough to break the laws of SCIENCE!" :)

On 4/14/2019 at 2:19 AM, CDfm said:

I really liked this short story. I liked the internal conflict this date had for him and how they were able to get past it. Even though I wear diapers because I need them I still get guilty feelings for coming here and reading these stories. I know there is nothing legally or morally wrong with it but you still get that little nagging voice in the back of my head that says its wrong. I think that feeling comes because it isn’t anything I share about myself with others.  Great job now I will look forward to seeing the next story. 

Guilty feelings can be hard to deal with- I think for some ABDLs that's what sparks the whole binge and purge cycle.  Being different from "normal" or "mainstream" for any reason can have it's hard times. Sometimes it's hard to tell that little voice to shut up. I've often argued with it myself. 

On 4/14/2019 at 8:46 AM, Eagle0769 said:

I lub stories like this not forced but out of love.

If this was me I would have crawled as fast as I could

to the high chair.

I dream of having some one loving me this much to make

me happy and making her happy at the same time.

Great job thank you for sharing this cute story

with us. ?

Stories motivated by love instead of force can be fun.  But forced stories can be fun, too!  Force just kinda didn't go with the Valentine vibe I was after though. :3 

On 4/14/2019 at 3:13 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

Hmm now I'm pondering an alternate version where it's a regular baby's highchair and she's all surprise and zaps him with her newly built mad science shrink ray and poof he's infant sized and plops him into the now big enough high chair.   "hahaha I love you enough to break the laws of SCIENCE!" :)

That would be a very fun story! Maybe she could be a mad scientist!

5 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Guilty feelings can be hard to deal with- I think for some ABDLs that's what sparks the whole binge and purge cycle.  Being different from "normal" or "mainstream" for any reason can have it's hard times. Sometimes it's hard to tell that little voice to shut up. I've often argued with it myself. 

Stories motivated by love instead of force can be fun.  But forced stories can be fun, too!  Force just kinda didn't go with the Valentine vibe I was after though. :3 

Or a sexy witch. Lol

On 4/16/2019 at 2:57 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

Yeah and then her mad science rival could try stealing the device while they're off nomming pizzas and she'd have to get it back or leave her boyfriend stuck at baby size until she could rebuild the gizmo!

1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Yeah and then her mad science rival could try stealing the device while they're off nomming pizzas and she'd have to get it back or leave her boyfriend stuck at baby size until she could rebuild the gizmo!

that's lots of fun, too. :)  Maybe she'd like him as a baby and decide to not un-shrink/ un-baby him!