LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Start (Open for 1 person, whomever wants)

AchtungAestethicc

Bad grades over and over again. Len's mother (Y/C) sighed in despair as there just didn't seem to come a stop to her son's poor performance at school. Ever since Len got his gaming computer, he didn't bother studying anymore. Even though the boy only was 16, it already seemed like he was heading down the path of a failed life. Thus his mother decided to take a drastic turn.

~ On an early Monday morning, 30 minutes before school starts ~

Len is still laying in bed, looking at his phone while seeing the time tick down. He doesn't care about being too late as school just doesn't get to him anymore. Then all of a sudden his mother walks into the room. She heads over to Len and stares down, rather annoyed. 

"Young man, I've got some news for you. Today you won't be going to school. Nor after that. Last week was your last time there. After seeing all your bad grades I decided you're no use for this society, so you'll have to go back to being a little baby again."

The past few weeks, Len''s mother had been making a special nursery for his son where she'd make him a baby again, though then a big teenage baby. There's a crib, a changing table, a chest with toys and drawers and closets full of diapers, binkies, rompers, onesies and all else a baby needs. Now it's time to execute her plans and get her sweet baby boy back.

"So come with mommy, now."

*Len looks up in confusion and just shrugs it off. He didn't hear a word of what his mother says and couldn't care honestly. That's when (Y/C)...

Alright. So, you are Y/C, a.k.a Len's mother. Basically you decide to treat Len like a baby again after he failed at school over and over again. I'd like for you to be descriptive and capable of using good grammar for maximal immersion. I really wanna be pampered by a sweet mommy~ <3

(Image is you (blue hair) and me (in pink. Looks like a girl but I love feminine clothes and such so.))

sample_24e7d94c51cc36de45949814335378c1.jpg

Archived