LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leaky diaper

Coatse

Morning all,

I have just had an issue with a Tena men diapers. I was walking my dog and I thought id wear a diaper as I hadn't wore one that day. Halfway around the park I really needed to pee. I thought I could hold on but it just rushed out and flooded my diaper. I had a wet patch on my arse and front. I went home slowly but directly. My t-shirt luckily was lower then the wet patch. Has anyone else had issues with these?

I find wearing the female boots diapers to be better fitting.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I haven't had a diaper leak while I am out and about. I always wear a diaper cover just in case my diaper does have a leak. The diaper cover will keep the leak from being visible on my jeans. It also helps to contain the smell a little bit when I have a messing accident.

I think any hold ups like these are going to leak when you have a flood like this, I wear Tena Pants Plus and have to pee in stages to give time for pee to wick round, I think they are more for bladder leakage than full incontinence imho,,, 

Thanks for saying about the Boots female diapers, I'll try them now, Tena Silhouettes are also a good fit, they don't hold as much as even Tena Pants Plus, but that means they are more fun to wet in private lol,,,

I'm also UK btw, I'd be happy to PM with you, share experiences etc :)

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 6:38 AM, Coatse said:

Morning all,

I have just had an issue with a Tena men diapers. I was walking my dog and I thought id wear a diaper as I hadn't wore one that day. Halfway around the park I really needed to pee. I thought I could hold on but it just rushed out and flooded my diaper. I had a wet patch on my arse and front. I went home slowly but directly. My t-shirt luckily was lower then the wet patch. Has anyone else had issues with these?

I find wearing the female boots diapers to be better fitting.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

If you are going to wear a diaper fine ubt if you are going to pee in it you need snug fitting rubber pants or plastic, I have better with rubber and have also turned to lo9cking for the waist5 fits tighter and if you get the triple locking the legs are tighter for you have a lock on each thigh. With this one I have never had a leak and they are a nice tight fit and make nice little noises.  If you over load them they will not fall down for you are locked in securely.