LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you had ABDL dreams?

Taika

On 3/23/2019 at 2:44 AM, Taika said:

Last night I, my parents and my sibling...

What a great, goofy dream! Wandering around a cruise ship wearing a diaper and a onesie. How great is that? Love it! :rolleyes:

I have dreams of being in diapers and meeting girls in my dreams - who I've strangely never seen before - who are also in diapers fairly often. It's not always sexual, but at any rate, it's been happening a lot recently.

• 4 weeks later...

...I had this dream a couple of month's ago where I was back at home living on the street I did as a kid. The women across the street had two smaller children in diapers(this was in the early 70s, so it was cloth diapers & plastic pants). Anyways, in the dream I'm probably 12-14yrs old, I go across the street and ask the woman if she has any spare plastic pants. She says why don't you come in. So I come in and sit on her couch. She said, let me see what I have, but I don't know if I have them large enough for you. She comes back and says, lay on your back and I'll see if I can get them on you. She removes my jeans and underwear and before she tries the pants she's putting a large cloth diaper under me. I protested and said I just wanted the plastic pants. She said, well you do want to make sure they fit over diapers, don't you? I said I guess, but I don't have any. She said she'll get some extras for me to take home. Just then my mom walks in and said, oh, I see what these little visits over here at the neighbors are for, huh? So it's a baby you want to be, huh? Well I can help you with that as she marched me home in just a diaper & snap on plastic pants and the dream ends as we're going back into our house. I woke up shaking my head and thought WOW! That was great!!!

• 2 weeks later...

My earliest ABDL Dream is from when I was 14 and it was reoccurring ever so often until I was 17 or so. I am at my girlfriends house and she is babysitting a a toddler and after she changes his diaper she turns to me and says “now your turn” and I am confused but when I look down I am in just a Baby diaper and she is has her fingers in the leg hole and chiding me for being wet. She lays me down and changes me and then somehow I am smaller, like the size I was at 6 or 7 and and she is taping a fresh pampers on me and picks me up and sits on the couch with me and starts breastfeeding me. Shortly after this her doorbell rings and she placed me in a playpen and answers the door and it’s all of my friends coming to congratulate her on her new baby and they have diaper bags and gifts and all take turns picking me up and cooing at me. That’s usually about the time I would wake up, embarrassed and also extremely aroused