LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you had ABDL dreams?

Taika

Have you had any ABDL dreams? It would be nice to know what others’ imaginations have come up to:)

Last night I, my parents and my sibling were on a cruise ship from Helsinki to Stockholm. There were Littles everywhere, and it was normal. Adult babies toddled around in diapers and onesies, pacifiers in mouth, plushies with them. I wandered around the ship and made mom buy me lots of Moomin plushies and toys and then I bought a new backpack for them. My online Little friend was there too, and he and my whole family went to a restaurant to eat and everyone got along. I think I ate a big bowl of delicious fruit puree and a bottle, sitting in a highchair. 

Then the Little Alarm rang. Pirates had found the ship! They were going to take all the littles! Everyone started to hide the Littles everywhere around the ship, like it was an everyday occurrence for pirates to attack and want to take adult babies with them. Everyone was so conserned, because Littles were considered to be the most valuable things in the universe. 

Pirates(with eyepatches and wooden legs and everything) started to search the ship. And they found me and my friend! They took us and made us go to an island(the ship had been anchored next to it). They made us walk a weird pier until it went underwater. We had to keep walking and we got deeper and deeper until only our heads were above water. And since we were Littles we didn’t know how to swim.

They said we have to go deeper.

But then, just in time, the people from the cruise ship came to save us. Pirates fled and we were taken back to our ship. And we were so spoiled. We got dry comfy clothes and diapers and more toys for free and everything... And then I woke up and realized it had been less than 30mins since I fell asleep. Very productive dreaming!

• Like 1

My ABDL dreams tend to vary from time to time. Some  I can remember while others I can't. The settings for my dreams take place in different places like at home, a wedding, but I'm often no bigger than a normal baby. 

Very rarely. I used to be able to induce lucid dreams from a waking state, and one time with practice, was able to leave my body (which may in fact be nothing more than a wake induced lucid dream,) but I've lost that ability. Since I have severe insomnia it's pretty much impossible for me to fall asleep naturally, so this usually doesn't work. If I can ever get it down again though, I intend to live out some fantasies that I couldn't in real life.

I hardly ever remember my dreams (probably because of when I wake up in my sleep cycle). However, I have had several dreams in the past where I am wearing diapers or put into diapers and treated like a baby. Those are the best dreams ever, but they are very rare.

I dreamed I was in a plane crash and ended up on an island.There where a bunch of people on the plane.There was this one girl that I hit it off with.There was this pool down the beach and in the woods.I asked her if she would like to go there with me.She said sure.As we got to the pool she asked me why;are you wearing diapers?I told Iliked to.And I asked her why are YOU wearing diapers?She said what makes you think I am wearing diapers?I told her you could planly see the outline of the diaper.She said her mom makes her wear them.

Then I woke up

I once dreamt I was a guard at a women's prison, my coffee was spiked and I woke up in the exercise yard in just a ladies pull-up, I couldn't find my way back inside and there was a massive TV screen showing me trying to get inside, the inmates were laughing at it, while ignoring me, all the other guards were female and refused to help,,,

• 3 weeks later...

Oof yepp even now it's still weird to me since im not that much of an ab.

So basically i met a girl on an online dating site (strange bc im gay) we have everything in common, she's super hot, the perfect girlfriend. We meet up at a bar, drinking and chatting when i end up passing out.

I woke up a few hours later in the woman's basement, strapped down to a chair wearing nothing but a diaper. Then she comes into the room and explains that she roofied me in the bar, how im almost the perfect man for her but im just not obedient enough for her, so she's going to change that by making me "her little boy." Then she leaves the room and a giant screen loads up in front of my and starts playing a hypnotism track that will make me completely obedient and obsessed with her so i will do anything that she asks of me.

Eventually time progresses and somehow im still keeping control of myself, every so often she (who for the sake of simplicity i'll just call mommy now) comes in to feed me from a bottle and change my diaper. More time passes and i realise the only way i could get away is by playing dumb. So i start being quiet, struggling less and being obedient to her. Doing everything i can to make her think she got what she wanted.

At this point mommy would now be dressing me in full abdl clothes, changing my diapers, feeding me, bathing me, playing with me, even giving me an enema. She'd be making sure she's present whenever i mess my diapers so she can film it and all sorts more.

Finally, one day i hear mommy talking to somebody and i recognize the voice as belonging to my best friend. And mommy is basically bragging to her, about how her best friend is gone and hes just "my baby" now. Then she takes my friend through to see me and laugh at her as she watches me sat in a crib drawing with crayons. When i get the idea to write a tiny note to my friend in the corner of the drawing and give her the page. My friend then gets taken out of the house and leaves.

Then some time later, i hear a lot of commotion in another room, and i found out that my friend had seen my note, and came back to get me out. The commotion stops and my friend rushes into the room as she says she knocked mommy out and starts unlocking the crib as i start sorting myself out to leave.

The last thing i do before leaving (and then waking up) is turn on the hypnotic track, strap mommy in the chair and make sure she feels everything i went through, then set up an online dating profile to make sure she'll find a dom who would actually take care of her still.

Sorry for the long post just thought this would be interesting

Closest to an ABDL dream is just dreaming of snuggling with a LG. Nothing naughty, nothing extreme just snuggling. I know, kinda boring but that's what my mind wants. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have lots of dreams with AB themes, but I don't often remember the specifics for more than a few minutes after waking.  There are often nappies around in my dreams, and I'm often wearing them, so no surprises there really!

I had the strangest reoccurring dream for what felt like years, and is probably the second longest running "nightmare" in my life. Here it goes! 

In the dream I’m driving to surprise my mother with a visit to her new house, which was a recent development after I left for college. We both have a long standing tradition of surprises between us, with her loving them and my hating them, so an early arrival for the summer should be a welcome shock. Yet, when I pull in, there’s a familiar looking Jeep taking up the only other spot in her tiny driveway. Parking on the street, my confusion doubles when I discover the door is locked. I make my way around back to try the sliding doors she never ever locks. Success! On sneaking in, however, I’m almost bowled over by the family dog who is all alone and eager to be pet. Figuring my Mom’s taking a nap, I try to stay silent, but the dog keeps leading me toward her room to say ‘Hi’. 

Getting close, I hear low voices and a rhythmic clapping sound, so I guiltily peak in through the cracked doorway to see what’s going on. Inside, my mom is standing next to her bed and using a hairbrush to spank some half-naked woman who’s bent over the edge of the mattress. Her cheeks red as roses, this woman was obviously trying to keep her squealing and kicking to a minimum, while my mom kept up a steady stream of spanks and scoldings. It was only when the dog walked right in that my cover was blown, but Mom just looked back and smiled as she greeted me with "Oh hi! We weren’t expecting you, but that’s no trouble. Are you hungry? I’ll be out in just a second after I finish with your Aunty here. Margie, be a good girl and say ‘hello’." The spankee turned her head around, revealing my mom’s youngest sister’s red and tearstained face, to whimper out a Litteish "Hewoo". That was when I noticed what was dangling between her thighs: an open, yellow stained diaper pinned between her and the mattress. I always stare at it, absolutely transfixed, and am pulled away by my mom saying "Someone leaked out on the sunchairs, but when I’m done here I’ll have her fresh and ready for lunch." So, I nod dumbly, and hurry out of the room. 

Its changed and morphed into different scenarios throughout the years, but this is definitely the original and most common rendition.

I have never had an ABDL dream I really really what one. some dream I have I am in a diaper but that it I am not be changed or be babyed it just I know I am in a diaper. :( 

its sounds like a lot of you has had lot of dream and they all sound amazing :D 

I hope one day I can dream about ABDL

I actually had a diapered dream last night, 

I was helping family members build a wrap around deck on a house and the only things I was wearing was a thick diaper and a tool belt. 

No one said anything about how I was dressed until my diaper showed it was quite wet, than someone said it was time to take a break as it looks as if I needed to change. 

I remember saying oh these diapers will hold a lot more before needing to change and that was the last that was said about my diapers until the deck was finished. 

Thats when by brother in-law said I needed to change my diaper before we went to town for some beer. 

I woke up thinking what the hell was that dream all about. 

I sometimes have ABDL dreams! My dream recall isn't the best unless I specifically try and remember them and write them down right away, but from the parts I do recall there have been quite a few where I've been in diapers / using diapers, and dressed up in little clothes. But the funny thing is that other than wearing diapers and little clothes the dreams tend to go as any of my dreams normally would. So lots of adventures, wizards, knights, fighting monsters - that sort of thing..... just once in a while I'm wearing diapers and a onesie, lol. 

My ABDL dreams usually marked the end of a purge cycle.  They would get stronger and stronger, as the urges to pad up became stronger.  I would find myself doing all sorts of "normal" things, whilst being forced to wear nappies, or I would discover I was wearing one at a crucial part of a dream, or I would desire to wear one.  Sometimes, I'd be in a room full of them, having to make a decision which one to put on, before a family member would discover me in the room.  

Now I'm 24/7, those dreams have largely disappeared, as my "want" is being satisfied by the need to be padded.

I've had a few ABDL dreams over the years. Alot of them strangely seem to be focused on me being diapered around my friends and family while trying to hide it from them sneak away to enjoy myself.

• 2 months later...

I had one last night it was very strange. I had a dream I wore a diaper to a track meet. I don’t run and am not even interested in most field sports. It ended with a girl wearing the same diaper I wore in Walmart. Pretty gross dream if you ask me. It was used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I based a story on a dream I once had, in which my mother sees my web history (because dream me is apparently an idiot who doesn't know how to go incognito) and starts treating me like a baby...in reality my mother would be grossed the fuck out.

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 3:21 AM, LtlGary said:

My meds sometimes give me wild dreams but I've had no ABDL dreams yet.

You could make up your own dream and make it a fantasy and enjoy it. You can put people and animals in it and be ddressed up as a queen or a skin diver or a police woman. Just get diapered and put on locking rubber,plastic pants sit on the couch and have it. It can be continuous and ad to it each day.    I have done this and it really  fun especially on a rainy day and maybe slip oin a rain suit.