LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do I make a huge mess?

Does anybody have any tips on creating a huge mess in my diaper? Anything I can eat or drink that will help me produce a massive bulge in the seat of my diaper?

23 minutes ago, Jaikines said:

Does anybody have any tips on creating a huge mess in my diaper? Anything I can eat or drink that will help me produce a massive bulge in the seat of my diaper?

Hit up Steak n Shake, Taco Bell, or some other fast food establishment and engorge yourself. The avalanche will follow. 

Castro oil it tastes 3-4 tablespoons but it yucky. Malcolm magnesia 3-4 Tablespoons it comes with a cup
tastes alright comes in Original, Mint and Cherry flavors. If you don't like the smell you can use
Semi frozen Marshmallows or Bananas (insert them in your anus) or enamas work make sure you get it in your upper colon. Or laxatives pills and Liquids. But (enamas and laxatives are unpredictable and they can cause a big messy diarrhea diaper)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Castro oil 3-4 tablespoons but it yucky. Malk-a- magnesia 3-4 Tablespoons it comes with a cup
tastes alright comes in Original, Mint and Cherry flavors. If you don't like the smell you can use
Semi frozen Marshmallows or Bananas (insert them in your anus) or enamas work make sure you get it in your upper colon. Or laxatives pills and Liquids. But (enamas and laxatives are unpredictable and they can cause a big messy diarrhea diaper)

Malk a magnesia will Dehydrate you. (After U fill your Diaper) Drink lots of electrolytes or water

Stuff yourself on vegetables and oatmeal with like 6 fiber gummies a day,take the maximum dosage of anti diarrhea medication daily after 3 or 4 days,stop taking the antidiarhea and either take a laxative or eat a couple of bags of any "diabetic" candy  .

It is sweetened with a sugar alcohol instead of sugar ,sugar alcohols do not raise blood sugar or be broken down into blood stream ,what the do is lower blood ammonia concentration draw water into the bowel and are broken down into several harmless gases (you will toot before you explode) I use a measured standardized syrup of a sugar alcohol 15 grams per 30 ML ,sugar alcohol is a works 100 % of the time in most people ,and unlike any laxative ,if you resist or stifle the urge to go ,it becomes more insistent until you voluntarily go or it says i have asked nicely,you ingnored me ,so now you don't get a vote .

I take it 3X's a day ,because of health problems and pain medications my natural state is impacted , with this I have no control ,I fill my diaper where and when it decides,4 X's a day ,the stuff I take is prescription in the US but available everywhere else in the world OCT, the prescribing directions actually remind doctors to prescribe diapers at the same time or patient is going to Landry they shit there pants, couple of bags of diabetic candy will have pretty the same effect .

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Dunham said:

Castro oil it tastes 3-4 tablespoons but it yucky. Malcolm magnesia 3-4 Tablespoons it comes with a cup

Thanks for the tips. I tried castor oil the other day but it didn't really work. There was no urge to go at all, which I thought was weird. I probably just didn't take enough of it to produce the effects I wanted I suppose. I'll try a higher dose next time.

4 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Stuff yourself on vegetables and oatmeal with like 6 fiber gummies a day,take the maximum dosage of anti diarrhea medication daily after 3 or 4 days,stop taking the antidiarhea and either take a laxative or eat a couple of bags of any "diabetic" candy  .

It is sweetened with a sugar alcohol instead of sugar ,sugar alcohols do not raise blood sugar or be broken down into blood stream ,what the do is lower blood ammonia concentration draw water into the bowel and are broken down into several harmless gases (you will toot before you explode) I use a measured standardized syrup of a sugar alcohol 15 grams per 30 ML ,sugar alcohol is a works 100 % of the time in most people ,and unlike any laxative ,if you resist or stifle the urge to go ,it becomes more insistent until you voluntarily go or it says i have asked nicely,you ingnored me ,so now you don't get a vote .

I take it 3X's a day ,because of health problems and pain medications my natural state is impacted , with this I have no control ,I fill my diaper where and when it decides,4 X's a day ,the stuff I take is prescription in the US but available everywhere else in the world OCT, the prescribing directions actually remind doctors to prescribe diapers at the same time or patient is going to Landry they shit there pants, couple of bags of diabetic candy will have pretty the same effect .

Thanks for the tips. Whereabouts in a pharmacy would I likely find this sugar alcohol you speak of? I'd love something that gives me that uncontrollable urge sensation and castor oil didn't really do it for me unfortunately.

Thanks for the tips. Whereabouts in a pharmacy would I likely find this sugar alcohol you speak of? I'd love something that gives me that uncontrollable urge sensation and castor oil didn't really do it for me unfortunately.
If your outside of the US look for Lactulose, Chronulac ,Konstalose,Kondrumel,Chronulose those are the common names, it might have others ,in any pharmacy or chemist, if in the US you can only get it by prescription ,the FDA are morons they worry it could hurt a diabetic yet it doesn't effect diabetics ,I am one you think I would know ,and on the other hand you get a couple bags of diabetic gummi worms and it's sweetened by the almost identical sweetener and it's completly unregulated, so if in the US get some diabetic gummi worms go see a movie and munch on them, obviously like alot of stuff it will work quicker if you take it or eat the worms before you eat a meal .if you go to Wikipedia and search lactulose there are articles as well as on Google you can read about its uses and effects dosing guidelines for routine use , and emergency blowout( they use it for rapid evacuation of stomachs and bowels for people who OD on pills.
How quickly and urgently it acts depends on dose and timing ,when I have to travel I taper down & don't take it ,when i get home that night I take 45 grams every 45 minutes,I have never gotten to a third dose ,so say I take it ar 6 and another dose at 6:45 by 7:30 I am filling diapers and will need my aide to change me in the morning because I will mess in my sleep and once the lactulose has taken control of my system again, I then go back to my normal three times a day,not letting my body have control and therfor impaction .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Just eat a bunch of prunes. About three hours later,  you'll be filling your diaper. If you plan ahead,  you can eat a huge meal the day before. A big plate of spaghetti and meatballs. Or whatever you like. 

Just eat a bunch of prunes. About three hours later,  you'll be filling your diaper. If you plan ahead,  you can eat a huge meal the day before. A big plate of spaghetti and meatballs. Or whatever you like. 
Eating prunes works ,but just so you know prunes have the punch they do because they are loaded with fiber and sorbitol (sorbitol is another sugar alcohol ) so lots of fiber combined with sugar alcohol is a gut punch.

On 3/23/2019 at 5:17 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

I'd like a firmer mess, if I took just the anti diarrhea for say 2-3 days then used a stool softener would that work??  Im usually once a day.

I'd like a firmer mess, if I took just the anti diarrhea for say 2-3 days then used a stool softener would that work??  Im usually once a day.
You would need a massive dose of stool softener approaching a potentially toxic level you would be much smarter play to do a laxative ,say 15 or 20 MG of Bisacodyl at bedtime , that should allow a firm but passable stool.

• Like 1

I have tried a big glass of olive oil and lots of prunes without much effect, other than to get my stomach growling 

Enema worked too good as I filled up too much and used 2 diapers..  so now I have bought a enema bag so its a little more controlled than using a funnel with constant water filling it and just going with the gut feeling

also got a hollow butt plug, but I think it might be a little too big.. so now I have something to do this weekend 

...also made a bondage bench, so I can lock myself in and be forced to use diaper as before I would pussy out and use toilet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gorge yourself on sugar-free gummy bears or some other sugar-free product that was artificial sweeteners.  They will get you going for quite a while. 

• 3 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:50 AM, Jaikines said:

I bought the 15 day colon clense and it takes about three days for it really start working. This morning was the third day and I filled three diapers with in mayibe four hours. It was wet and messy. I laid in the tub on my stomach and out it came in gushes and dilled that diaper next I laid on my back and the same and once dI stood and get back. I home this will help you. If I tried to put this in one diaper it would come out all over, give it a try and see if this is what you are looking for. Oh yes I sat in it and it was very squishy very much so and felt sso good.