LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many of your friends know you wear diapers and plastic pants

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Confucius say: Person who open can of worms is fishing for trouble

I used to have one of those decoupage plaques that we got in th '50's. I had a picture of a fish looking at a worm on a hook and the text read "Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if he kept his mouth shut. This was hung over the wall phone we had

The Old Philosopher said "Before you open your mouth, be sure you have used fruit-flavored shoe polish. Sooner or later, meaning sooner THAN later, you will find out why"

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2019 at 9:20 PM, deacon said:

Do our friends and or family know you wear diapers and plastcor rubber pants?  Probably not and this is why we come here to tellfolks just like yourself how much fun it is. My friends and family do not know and I enjoy telling you things I have done so tell us what kinky things you have done I would love to hear and even have a conversation with you. Lets teach each others and learn from each other. Single folks like us have a lot of fun doing our own thing behind closed doors, I know I do.  

None of my fanily or friends know

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually, it's no ones business what I wear for underwear! Being incontinent is another matter, and, as mentioned above, be a reason for others to "know". 

But basically there is no real reason, or "need to know" about something like this. 

Unless it is something you desire to "share", but that is up to you. 

• Like 1

So far, all of my good friends know that I wear nappies 24/7. I told them entirely voluntarily, mostly because they're friends and friends share important things. At the time, nappies were becoming a big feature of my private life. I also didn't want to find out that they're not tolerant down the line. As I suspected, all of my friends were supportive or at least tolerant. 

Now nappies are just there in the background, not something really spoken about while I'm with friends.

The truth is, that none of us know how many people, not just friends, know or suspect, that we wear nappies.

1 hour ago, sparklezBear said:

So far, all of my good friends know that I wear nappies 24/7. I told them entirely voluntarily, mostly because they're friends and friends share important things. At the time, nappies were becoming a big feature of my private life. I also didn't want to find out that they're not tolerant down the line. As I suspected, all of my friends were supportive or at least tolerant. 

Now nappies are just there in the background, not something really spoken about while I'm with friends.

Acceptance is fundamental for friendships. It must be liberating and cherish your friendships whether in a dry, wet, clean, or messy diaper. I would suggest; however, excusing yourself to change a messy diaper right away, so as not to assault your friends' olfactory senses.

• 1 month later...