LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many of your friends know you wear diapers and plastic pants

My family knows and most of my Friends it makes life so much easier when you don't have to hide the fact you need to wear a diaper, any one I have told or have found out on their own have been supportive and my wife is very understanding and supportive of my diaper needs for a bladder issue.

• 1 month later...

A closed mouth gathers no foot

• Like 1

None of my friends or family knows that I sometimes like to wear diapers, and that's the way I want it!  I did have a DL friend for about 10 years who was a member here before he passed away a little over 2 years ago.  We used to have lunch at the local buffet several times a year and would go fishing in my boats in the summer when we could.  Here are some thoughts of mine:

1.  If married, then you might let your partner know depending on how much you wear - my friend never told his wife.

2.  I can't see telling friends you like wearing diapers.  Why do you feel you need to?  If they somehow discover and ask, you can just pass it off as medical issue and let it drop.  It's none of their nosy business in the first place!

3.  I do think it's easier for people who are incontinent, especially if their incontinence is due to being in some type of accident or medical situation that your family and friends are already aware of.  Still, it's no reason to just up and tell everyone that you now have to wear diapers.  What I mean by easier for people who are incontinent is, if people do discover that you are wearing diapers and mention it, you can just say it's a result of the accident or medical issue you had and people who know of that accident you were in will remember it and be more accepting of that answer instead of you just saying, "I've had a life long fetish for wearing diapers so I wear and use diapers instead of underpants just because I like to".  Some people say, "I just have to be me and true to myself".  OK.  If you enjoy wearing and using diapers, fine.  I just happen to be of the opinion you don't need to tell that to everyone.  Wear your diapers for your enjoyment and if someone finds out, then you can tell them that you need them for issues.  That's all they need to know, and if you are incontinent, people will probably find out eventually either by noticing or word traveling among your circle of friends and family.  When everyone knows, you don't need to hide it much, but that doesn't mean you have to talk about it to everyone either.  If asked, just a simple "I need then now" or "I need then now due to...." if you feel you have to expound on any type of explanation.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

1.  If married, then you might let your partner know depending on how much you wear - my friend never told his wife.

2.  I can't see telling friends you like wearing diapers.  Why do you feel you need to?  If they somehow discover and ask, you can just pass it off as medical issue and let it drop.  It's none of their nosy business in the first place!

3.  I do think it's easier for people who are incontinent, especially if their incontinence is due to being in some type of accident or medical situation that your family and friends are already aware of.  Still, it's no reason to just up and tell everyone that you now have to wear diapers.  What I mean by easier for people who are incontinent is, if people do discover that you are wearing diapers and mention it, you can just say it's a result of the accident or medical issue you had and people who know of that accident you were in will remember it and be more accepting of that answer instead of you just saying, "I've had a life long fetish for wearing diapers so I wear and use diapers instead of underpants just because I like to".  Some people say, "I just have to be me and true to myself".  OK.  If you enjoy wearing and using diapers, fine.  I just happen to be of the opinion you don't need to tell that to everyone.  Wear your diapers for your enjoyment and if someone finds out, then you can tell them that you need them for issues.  That's all they need to know, and if you are incontinent, people will probably find out eventually either by noticing or word traveling among your circle of friends and family.  When everyone knows, you don't need to hide it much, but that doesn't mean you have to talk about it to everyone either.  If asked, just a simple "I need then now" or "I need then now due to...." if you feel you have to expound on any type of explanation.

I agree, especially with #2 and #3. Being that I have little or no choice in the matter, I've embraced it (not that I wouldn't have at some point).

Diapers are thick, absorbent underwear with some kind of moisture barrier. I tell people it's still underwear; just a different style or type.  The reason or excuse is neither here nor there. In the end, they'll forget or will no longer care.

And what makes anyone think I tell anyone about my underwear, it is just that UNDERwear. Though I may have to start wearing something like training panties

• Like 1

I have told my best friend and his fiancé bc I was staying at their house also have shared with my 2 sisters bc they were staying at my house and knew I was abused by my father so it kinda was known that I have little tendencies! I shared with my ex wife and she in the end used it as a reason to leave me after many infidelity events, said she wanted a man not a baby! I have learned to accept this and I’m now fine with it but it took years and years of learning self coping is healthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the end it’s my underwear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"my ex-wife; who threatend (or used...).... Let those be cautionary tales about podophagia

• Thanks 1

Everyone in my life knows , when i was able to travel more and couch surf exotic destinations , those couches needed to be protected and cases of diapers needed to be shipped in advance of my arrival . At this point my condition has declined that usually friends come here, as everything i could possibly need is here, and they have all at one time or another changed me or helped change me .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

My kids and grandkids live 300 miles away so they don’t know, my ex-wife passed away a little over a year ago and none of my friends here know. My home healthcare worker knows and she’s the one that got me started diapering after I had a medicine (or lack there of) induced seizure. My pain management doctor and his procedure nurses have probably seen my plastic pants covering my Abena M-4’s through that drafty gap in the back of those hospital gowns when I’ve had radio frequency procedures done but they’ve made no comment (nor would I expect them to). After Penny’s passing I’ve been mulling around the idea of trying to meet a female companion once again but I haven’t resolved how I would handle the iperscay situation. I do like Little Christine’s quote “A closed mouth gathers no foot” though and in addition to possibly adopting it in this situation I will surely steal it and say it is my own in future use. I’m experiencing a bit of trepidation about this adventure though as my dating pool will consist primarily of women from church, Christian dating sites, or a Christian woman from a senior dating site (how come I was so anxious to be called a senior in high school and now I hate it?). Telling any of these women could be a major life changing decision, and not necessarily for the better. As usual I’m getting the cart way before the horse as I should make this judgment with a little more input as to what kind of person I’m considering revealing this personal matter to. There’s a fairly good chance that I won’t find any woman interested in having anything to do with an old, broken down, crotchety diaper wearer such as me in the first place.

Three people know I wear & wet, 2 ex partners and my current G/F

All three women joined in with my thing, changing me etc and the two relationships did not break down due to my kink.

I have no wish to share this information with anyone else as I’m not sure what other people knowing would achieve 

• 1 month later...

Besides my wife, the only people who know I wear diapers on occasion is my very best friend ("brother") and his wife.  Even still, whenever I broach the subject, he typically will quickly change the subject like he doesn't really know what to say or like he's doesn't want the mental image of me in a diaper.  I also told him and his wife that I became a nudist (in the privacy of my home) about six months ago after a hospital stay. 

Incidentally, nudism and diaper wearing are mutually exclusive so one can either do one or the other full-time or share ones time between both...

Those of my law partners and support staff with a need to know are informed that I am urinary incontinent. Some of my female partners and staff have seen me changing in ladies' rooms. None have ever asked me about how I wear diapers.

BTW, apparently bladder problems are more common for attorneys than the general population. At university there were enough pre-law majors we filled a dorm building. I started pre-law in August 1981 just after Attends reached the market, a few years ahead of Depend brand. My roommate also needed diapers for bed and long lectures, as well as parties. We never bothered to hide open packages of Attends. At law school an even higher percentage of students wore disposables to classes. By then I needed them 24/7. At both schools the campus store stocked a full range of disposables.

Those of my law partners and support staff with a need to know are informed that I am urinary incontinent. Some of my female partners and staff have seen me changing in ladies' rooms. None have ever asked me about how I wear diapers.
BTW, apparently bladder problems are more common for attorneys than the general population. At university there were enough pre-law majors we filled a dorm building. I started pre-law in August 1981 just after Attends reached the market, a few years ahead of Depend brand. My roommate also needed diapers for bed and long lectures, as well as parties. We never bothered to hide open packages of Attends. At law school an even higher percentage of students wore disposables to classes. By then I needed them 24/7. At both schools the campus store stocked a full range of disposables.
I wonder if Rudy takes diapers to Ukraine or if he has a local favorite brand ?

Probably uses the ones Joe left there when he was blackmailing the Ukraine into firing the prosecutor investigating Hunter.

Probably uses the ones Joe left there when he was blackmailing the Ukraine into firing the prosecutor investigating Hunter.

No, Joe works out 5 days a week ,Rudy has a bigger waist ( even 18 years ago when I worked with him ,he had some "babyfat" hanging around) .all though Joe didn't fly commercial so he could bring enough for every body!

• 1 month later...

My wife knows, kids know, both sisters know.

I have a friend that knows because I stayed at his fishing camp, and forgot and left two used diapers in the trash can in the bedroom I was in.  I had to call him on my way home and ask him to toss them for me.  I simply told him I wore them at night, and that was that.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Nobody knows about my DL side. I'm the eternally single type, so there's no girlfriend to tell (letting a partner know always strikes me as a bit risky..what if they decide to tell others about it?). I don't have any contact with my family, so don't have to worry about them finding out.

• 5 months later...

My girlfriend and 2 ex girlfriends know and my brother has found my stash when he was living with me but has never talked about it since then. Other than that nobody knows. I don't belive in keeping secrets from a significant other and of the 3 girl friends I've told, none have had an issue with it to my knowledge 

One close female friend knows i have a bedwetting problem and that i wear diapers at night. We're just friend but sometimes I wonder if she'd be into it. We were discussing our medical issues and she remarked that she thought I would look cute in a diaper and she would change me if needed. One other time we were comung back from having lunch together and i really was bursting fora pee. I stopped at a secluded spot and peed behind a tree. She remarked that she was dissapointed. She said that she was hoping to see me pee my denim shorts.

Only two: Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine and Lisa Michelle Denise Christine

large.1585221805_dollybabydoll.jpg.acffd

And they are not talking to anybody about it

• Like 3

No one knows except my partner. Bee wanting to tell my closest friends but i feel they wouldnt be accpting/understanding but thats ok that they dont know its kind of a private thing uless you have other diaper wearing friends.

• Like 1