LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many of your friends know you wear diapers and plastic pants

Do our friends and or family know you wear diapers and plastcor rubber pants?  Probably not and this is why we come here to tellfolks just like yourself how much fun it is. My friends and family do not know and I enjoy telling you things I have done so tell us what kinky things you have done I would love to hear and even have a conversation with you. Lets teach each others and learn from each other. Single folks like us have a lot of fun doing our own thing behind closed doors, I know I do.  

The only person I have told is my girlfriend because its not right to hide things from your partner she has been very accepting and participates in ABDL I have gambled and won once when I told my girlfriend being in Vegas has taught me one thing about gambling once you win never be stupid enough to believe you will get again because the second time you will lose that being said I am taking my winnings and running with them or in this case her I am not going to bet the reputation of me or my girlfriend on another persons ability to keep a secret 

two friends know, but are only aware of me wearing for necessity (bladder anxiety) not that I actually really enjoy wearing,,, 

7 hours ago, deacon said:

Do our friends and or family know you wear diapers and plastcor rubber pants?  Probably not and this is why we come here to tellfolks just like yourself how much fun it is. My friends and family do not know and I enjoy telling you things I have done so tell us what kinky things you have done I would love to hear and even have a conversation with you. Lets teach each others and learn from each other. Single folks like us have a lot of fun doing our own thing behind closed doors, I know I do.  

Would you like to PM for a chat on this topic?, please feel free to PM me, but if you're not interested I won't be offended at all!,,,

To my knowledge, no one knows and I intend to keep it that way. It is a very private activity to me. I've spent my life working with young children and it wouldn't go over too well if people knew I got my "jollies" wearing something used by babies and toddlers. They'd most likely jump to the wrong conclusion because very few people in mainstream life understand infantilism.

When I was younger than sixty no one knew, except my wife. Now that I have to wear 24/7 due to prostate surgery all my friends and family know I wear Depend pull-ups for day use. Only my wife knows I wear cloth and waterproof panties at night.

On 3/23/2019 at 9:39 AM, deacon said:

Not a clue what PM stands for or how to use it. I would PM you if I knew how to use it

Pm means private message.You go to a persons profile and you pm them from there.But you MUST ask befor you pm them.

• Sad 1
  • 2 months later...

Only my wife knows the true reason I wear diapers to the best of my knowledge. I did tell one sister I wear protection for my bedwetting which is true but not the rest. There is reason to believe the mother in law knows. She is always cleaning things up when around and my wife had my diapers in the dryer. When I came home she acted a bit different and that night my diapers were folded all nice and neat in a basket. My wife doesn't fold them. My wife avoided me when I asked if she knew. I also pretty much think my wife's best friend knows not only that I wear them for bedwetting, but also get punished with them. Every time my we went to or I was sent to her house when my wife first started diaper punishment on me I was diapered and had the bulge. Although I felt comfortable I had hid it she shares almost everything with her so in time, I have suspicion she told her.  Mostly cause about a two years ago she became more dismissive of me when visiting kind of like how you treat a child. And made comments like you will get yours later. And would make comments to the effect that men are just big babies. Maybe I read to much into it as I think it would be cool if she did know in a way. But I usually found myself diapered after she left also. My wife says she hasn't told her but I truly wonder.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm actually not aware of how many of my friends know for certain, but I do know quite a few of at least heard the rumors. Family is out of sight , out of mind, don't ask, and don't tell but they've all seen the bits and the pieces.

All my family knows except for my sister in-law as she lives about 2000kms away and hasn't visited in years, and several of our friends know as they have traveled with us.  

Actually I lost count but it must be somewhere around 20 people maybe even a little over. They all responded nicely without any judgement, and why should they. I do not expose my diapers and act normal about it.

Zero, nada, zip, or just none. First of all I'd be too afraid of their reaction and secondly I know my family and living around them after would be very uncomfortable. IF it ever came to be that I contracted a medical reason that I HAD to wear then it would be totally different. However. just telling them I wear diapers for enjoyment and comfort is not an option.  

I think my wife knows, and says nothing; sort of don't ask, don't tell. She saw me pulling up my sweat pants one morning just as I had finished putting on a diaper. She also pulled one of my diapers and a soaker out of the dryer along with some other laundry once.

No one else knows. There are just some things that nobody really needs to know. It would serve no purpose to make such a datum about me public.

I think my wife knows, and says nothing; sort of don't ask, don't tell. She saw me pulling up my sweat pants one morning just as I had finished putting on a diaper. She also pulled one of my diapers and a soaker out of the dryer along with some other laundry once.
No one else knows. There are just some things that nobody really needs to know. It would serve no purpose to make such a datum about me public.

I’m pretty much the same, I think my wife has seen my adult pull-ups before but said nothing asked nothing and has never since, that was about 12 months ago and I’ve been wearing about 5 years full time now ~~~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m pretty much the same, I think my wife has seen my adult pull-ups before but said nothing asked nothing and has never since, that was about 12 months ago and I’ve been wearing about 5 years full time now ~~~

Tonight after I got home from work and was changing, all as I had on was a T-shirt and my cheap adult pull-ups, lucky for me the door was closed, when my wife knocked to ask to come in, I said just a minute, before she came in, after I had finished getting changed.

Only my online acquaintances, my wife and my doctor know about my IC. Only my wife knows about me wearing cloth diapers, and she's not a fan of the laundry effort even though I do it.

• Like 1

My girlfriend knows and a couple of my doctors know because I have a life long medical issue. I don't have to wear diapers 24/7 but there are lots of times I wear diapers because I enjoy wearing them. My girlfriend and doctors are not aware of these desires.

• 2 weeks later...

Why would I shoot my yap off unnecessarily? Did you ever try and stick your foot in your mouth when it is CLOSED?

On 6/23/2019 at 2:54 AM, Megalo said:

I'm actually not aware of how many of my friends know for certain, but I do know quite a few of at least heard the rumors. Family is out of sight , out of mind, don't ask, and don't tell but they've all seen the bits and the pieces.

Same here. I don't go out of my way to keep it under wraps :), but don't advertise it either. If they know or care, OK with me. If they ask, I tell.

• 4 weeks later...