LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family ties (Privet with Danny)

Squiregirl18

Hazel giggled. “We use a lot..but mommy said that maybe I can try to potty train again with you” She said softly smiling a little before turning to watch the items move on the conveyor belt. “After this we can go to the park right?” Hazel asked next knowing what park she wanted to go to.

Paige looked over slowly walking to her dad. Again it was shaky and by the end Paige fell forward to her dad but the whole time she was happy/giggling and it made Colleen happy to see her walking like that.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily looks at you "we can always try potty training if that's what you want. It's your body and that is completely up to you because it's up to you if you're ready" 

Dan watched Paige walking and saw her fall but I quickly pick her up and cuddles her "aww you're are a clever girl. Yes you are. Yes you are!!" 

Lily looks at Hazel "yes we are going to the park after this"

Hazel smiled wide. “Yes! The park and I might want to try potty training when I’m Paige’s age..” She said back happy with diaper for the time at less.

Paige giggled leaning into her dad still all happy. “Do you two want to try again or shall we head out?” Colleen asked back smiling to them loving to see new ways of getting Paige to do things.

Lily smiles "okay. That's your choice. I'm sure that would be fine with mom and dad"

Dan looks at his wife "I think we should head out now and try again later" I suggest as I pick Paige up and tickles her.

• 4 weeks later...

Hazel smiled wide watching around them before putting her fingers into her mouth having a small habbit of doing that. 

Colleen nodded getting Paige into her wheelchair and did up the harness. "I can push her if you can carry her bags?" Colleen asked as Paige just kept giggling and wiggling around there happy. 

Dan smiles "sounds fine to me. She's just a little tickle bug  at the moment. She loves being tickled.  Don't you princess" I say as I tickle her feet and smiles at her.

Lily looks at her sister "do you want a pacifier honey. You shouldn't put your feet in your mouth"

Paige giggled happy as she tried to kick of her feet more but couldn't with the way her wheelchair had her seated. Colleen smiled watching them but did move to push Paige out and to the van. "Dan love do you want to drive or me?" She called over while getting Paige into the van. 

Hazel looked over nodding a little. "Yes please." She said back looking to Lily.

Looks at you "I don't mind driving. It's up to you. Whoever doesn't drive should be the one to change the diapers. But you always change the diapers. And that's not fair on you. I don't mind driving and changing the diapers" I smile "I'm sure Paige will make sure she has no stinky surprises for her daddy"

Lily hands Hazel a pacifier "there we go. That must feel better than your toes. You used to do that when you was a baby. You used to try and grab your toes. It was adorable"

"Alright then you get to drive and clean up her diapers she makes while we are all out. I'm going to sit in the back with Paige to make sure she's good." Colleen said as Paige giggled and tried to kick up her feet but the straps held tight. 

Hazel looked over. "I like doing that its fun and not many kids can" She said softly.

Dan nods at their agreement. He adored Paige and knew things would be fine.  He drove them to their destination.

Lily smiled "it must be a special talent then. I certainly can't do that"