LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What was your most embarrsing moment when you were caught in diapers and rubber, plastic pants

deacon

My most embarrassing moment was with my girl friend.  We used diapers and locking pants for fun but one after noon she told me to strip and so I did and layed  on the bed. She took a night time cloth diaper out and pinned it on me tightly. I was told to stand and she put locking rubber pants on me and said to get on the bed on my hands and knees. She tied my hands to the bed post and tied my knees wide apart under the bed and then my ankles apart. she lowered the rubber pants and diaper and gave me a  10 oz enema from a plastic bottler and filled me . she pulled the diaper and rubber pants up and locked them on me tightly and on went a blindfold.  She then began to paddle me with a ping pong paddle which we bought for this purpose.  She kept paddling me and it didn't stop for about 45 minutes.  When she untied me and took off the blindfold there were six of our friends who helped her spank me. I bet my face turned 50 shades of red but what was worse they led me down stairs for pizza and drinks while wearing a diaper and rubber pants and yes, they brought the paddle and passed it around to swat me.  

I’m guessing, the introduction of your friends, was something you were ok with prior to that happening? Maybe you just didn’t know when, anyone else would be brought in? Otherwise, I’d be thinking about the betrayal over the embarrassment. 

And, did you sit with everyone eating pizza, with the expelled enema in your diapers? 

One thing if you were aware of it ahead of time and totally different if she sprung it on you with other people without your knowledge.  Diaper play and bondage is OK between consenting partners, but when one brings in other people without knowledge or permission of the other partner, that's different.  If this is a true incident and not a fantasy.

5 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

I’m guessing, the introduction of your friends, was something you were ok with prior to that happening? Maybe you just didn’t know when, anyone else would be brought in? Otherwise, I’d be thinking about the betrayal over the embarrassment. 

And, did you sit with everyone eating pizza, with the expelled enema in your diapers? 

Those type of enema can take an hour of more  No I did not

4 hours ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

Just a thought, but isn’t this a little too specific? I’m getting an odd vibe on this one.

When family members want to know something that happened when we were kids they call me and ask. I have a wonderful memory.  Has nothing ever happened to you in diapers that was a lot off fun, tell us for it is fun to hear from all. 

That would have to be the time when I was caught in only my diapers. 

I say diapers because I was wearing 3 Attends brand diapers at the time and all three where completely soaked. 

This was a result of me swimming in my diapers and making sure each diaper adsorbed as much river water as possible. 

I had picked out what I thought was a secluded area of a river for my diaper swim only to be caught by a young couple who also knew of area.  

Needless to say there I was, caught in only my soaked diapers, I believe the couple was just as embarrassed as I was but not so embarrassed as to say not to worry, to each their own she said, and what ever trips your trigger is what he said. 

I just said I’d be leaving anyhow, they said I did not have to go on account of them, that they came down to the river for a swim also, as I was gathering up my stuff they quickly removed their cloths and headed for the water, naked as a jay bird. 

My moment was when I was working in a service station. I wore some washable protective underwear, the kind like regular underwear that had the absorbent pad in the middle. I had wet a little, but it must have been more than I realized. During a busy rush, one of the customers said aloud: "He smells like pee." while there were about 6 or 7 people in line and within ear-shot. Of course, I went to the restroom and changed out of the underwear as soon as I could. I never wore them to work again and decided after that, that I should just keep my comforts to the privacy of my own home. I'm sure it was a blessing in disguise, so I'm kinda glad she said that when she did.

• 2 months later...

I was caught wearing a diaper by my exgirlfriend. I had suppressed my urges to wear for maybe a year
Up until this point I had told her about my kink before and we had some wet play before i wanted to ease her into this motion of mines.
When I had some free time went an bought a pack of baby diapers that still fit me from family dollar these look exactly like Abu Cushies so I started to wear at night this went on for about a week until one morning she was wanting to mess around. I panic and held on to the covers she was getting curious why i would let go and she pulled the covers off me to expose me in a wet baby diaper. She question me like the police lol then she felt in between my legs and scolded me for wetting myself saying that I wasn't a big boy cause big boys dont need diapers. The excitement level was at a max point she made me laid down as she took the diaper off she told me she was going to tell everybody we know!! She was so turn on we had some of the best sex I ever had with her. When it was all said an done she let me continue to wear diapers. We broke up years later but she was the first to know about my abdl side. Since we broke up diapers have been a daily wear for me that was 8 years ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

The only time I can think of was when were at Disney, and we got caught in a rain storm checking out the different hotels, I had to change my onesie the stall was busy so I changed in the open (just my onesie) and a cast member walked in and saw my diaper he quickly closed the bathroom door. thst was years ago now I really do not worry about being seen in a diaper as I have  accepted my need and could care less if people find out 

I had a gf for a while who I convinced that I wet the bed, and so I wore dips to bed with her pretty much every time we slept together. She didn't know I was a DL. One New Year's eve, we were having fun together and watching TV, and I made the bold choice to wear. In my half-baked state, I assumed she wouldn't either notice or care. She started coming onto me and when she reached into my pants, grabbed a handful of my ABU diaper...oops. She said with a very turned-off face, "Wait, what's all this? I thought these were only for nighttime."

My hopes of her accepting my status as a DL were shattered, and I remember how hot my face got from being so embarrassed. It was an awful feeling, to be honest. I tried explaining it off as I was just having fun with her and just being silly, but she knew something was up. It was extremely lame, and I didn't get off on the shame of it at all.

Despite this, she put up with me wearing diapers in bed with her for quite a long time after that, although she scorned me when she Googled the name ABU when she found their card that came with the diapers about a month later. Obviously she found that there are thousands of ABDL people online who shared my fetish - not my 'problem'. She gave me hell for it and told me to keep my interest to myself. Her 'catching' me like that was not a pleasant experience, to say the least.

I'd been so spoiled with two of my previous girlfriends who both liked diapers, and one also enjoyed desperation wetting for me, so I guess that made me a little more brazen with this last girl who found out. Up until that point, I'd been a really lucky boy, but I guess luck inevitably runs out. Since then I haven't brought it up with other girls, yet.