LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lovin’ the New NorthShore Supreme Lite Colors!

They are nice.   Note for all considering them:   the sizing on the colored Supreme Lites are the same as the previous white ones (and similar to the regular supremes).   The megamax are different diapers and are sized a bit larger.   

• Like 1

Nope -- They come in 3 colors plus white (which makes 4, I guess...)  I know I have each of them in Large, and I assume all colors are available in Medium, too.

They are thin, and they are meant for light to medium usage.  So don't expect the absorbency of a MegaMax or a Rearz Inspire+ InControl.

How's the absorbance on these? I got a free sample pack of three with my last order from NorthShore of Crinklz and I've been meaning to try them, but I want to get an idea of how long they will last before I go out for the day wearing one.

• Like 1

They're not Crinklz, but they're not your store bought diaper either.       I'd put them in the higher end of the medical range:  Like an Abena level 3 or one of the stanard medical (McKesson/Wings/First Quality/Perfit).  Maybe even a little better than these.    They're what I wear under jeans and other things where either discretion or tight fitting happens.    

• Like 2
11 hours ago, littleTomás said:

How's the absorbance on these? I got a free sample pack of three with my last order from NorthShore of Crinklz and I've been meaning to try them, but I want to get an idea of how long they will last before I go out for the day wearing one.

They're a good quality product, but they aren't meant for ABDL-type wetters like Crinklz are.  I wouldn't wear these for 8+ hours and expect them to hold everything without leaking.  

The ones I've worn have held a good bit and have yet to leak, but I didn't try to max them out, either.

I recommend you be cautious and wear these for 4 or less hours the first time you go out in them.  Then adjust your wearing from there once you get a feel for them.  Either that, or wear one at home and see how long you can wear it before it starts leaking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Thanks for posting some photos. I’m intrigued by the colors, and want to try some. But, I want to try everything I see! :rolleyes: 

I too tend to be on the “give it a try” side of things when new absorbency products are launched. And in this case, NorthShore sent me the free samples that I’m wearing in the above photo. I am very pleased with the delightful colors and ‘more neutral’ but fun patterns. As soon as I opened these diapers, it was clear to see that, as advertised, they are not designed like the thicker NorthShore products that are intended for my level of high volume incontinence. So in order to wear them overnight I added the high capacity booster. By each morning time this diaper (and the booster) was filled to capacity with no leakage. And the soft plastic outer layer of this diaper stretches out perfectly to accommodate the higher volume protection that I need, while the leak guards remained placed snuggly against my skin. And considering the all-night-long restless movements of my legs (due to neurological condition), I certainly put this new product to the test. Yes, this new colorful diaper is more fitted for daytime use than for extended heavy nighttime, but I am optimistic that these and perhaps even more colors will soon be extended to ALL of this manufacturer’s diaper selections. I anxiously await ...

Just ordered some and looking forward to them. I prefer this level of absorbency, and even less, when wearing out, especially with summer coming.

Mine arrived. I like them.

They advertise them as being fun and allowing people to get beyond the medical look and to feel like they look good even if they do need to wear diapers, but I question how much they're really just ABDL diapers. They're plastic, not cloth-covered, which is rare in incontinence products. They don't have a wetness indicator, so they're meant for people who are independent. Comparatively few incontinent people are both independent and need a full diaper; not a big market. Come in a small package relative to their thickness and cost $1.33 a diaper, compared to $1.04 for the comparable Abena M2.

I’d be interested to know their sales figures after a couple months.

• Like 1
Mine arrived. I like them.
They advertise them as being fun and allowing people to get beyond the medical look and to feel like they look good even if they do need to wear diapers, but I question how much they're really just ABDL diapers.

Author, You make some excellent observations. In fact, your first point is what first drew my attention to this new colorful product. Wearing incontinence products for me is an absolute necessity due to my disability. But over time I’ve have learned to privately enjoy some of the features and benefits of the higher quality AB style products, probably due to many years of being being blessed with a life partner whose nurturing response has become a natural and loving part of my diapering routine. However that part of our life is very private. When I am away from the privacy of our home, I am simply a DL. These new (less obvious) choices with fun bright happy colors are options I will feel confident to wear when I am at work or even at a doctor appointment. They will allow me to happily enjoy who I am without feeling judged by surprised or curious medical professionals.

I am curious about the happy colors that have been assigned to this new product. The NorthShore sample I’m wearing here is labeled as “Purple.” I admit that I am a bit “shade blind,” but they don’t look purple to me. What color do you see in this diaper?83239c63652ea8b7b1572d7cb15cd15b.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 3/21/2019 at 10:58 PM, littleTomás said:

Ive been wearing them all week (my order jus came in) they will comfortably hold 2 weddings and start to leak at 3 I get around 4-5 hours out of one ? (I have I/C) I’m a massive fan of the seni line of products and these are comparable to the super plus without the scratchy outer shell

On 3/22/2019 at 12:56 PM, dyperbole said:

They're a good quality product, but they aren't meant for ABDL-type wetters like Crinklz are.  I wouldn't wear these for 8+ hours and expect them to hold everything without leaking.  

The ones I've worn have held a good bit and have yet to leak, but I didn't try to max them out, either.

I recommend you be cautious and wear these for 4 or less hours the first time you go out in them.  Then adjust your wearing from there once you get a feel for them.  Either that, or wear one at home and see how long you can wear it before it starts leaking.

@dyperbole

The North Shore Megamax, as far as I can see is a MEDICAL incontinence diaper - They are built to be able to take several wettings, and maybe a good BM too - These things CAN last all day, I have worn one for over 8+ hours and can tell you that, YES, they can get HEAVY, and they DO GET WET - But they do hold well.  An AB/DL type diaper is designed for the cute factor, but they do get the job done, its just a matter of finding the RIGHT diaper - Not all diapers work for everyone, so it is a choice.  These have been my primary diaper, and I have RAVED about them, because they WORK:  they have 5 DROPS, which means MAXIMUM absorbancy.  They don't have the wetness indicators, but they are as close to the diapers I was used to when growing up, but they are adult SIZED, and they are DESIGNED for people that are IC.

Brian

I agree with all that you say about the Megamax.

But this comment of mine was answering specifically about the Supreme Lites.  The topic itself is on the Supreme Lites, and not the Megamax.  

• 3 years later...