LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dependent (Complete)

11 hours ago, YourFNF said:

?

No, glad to hear. I worry my ranting comes off as annoying....

Quite the opposite from my POV. I find them very entertaining, plus they've started interesting conversations/ speculations in story threads. ?

10 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I agree with @Cute_Kitten!  Your comments are really unique and genuine!  Thanks for sharing. ^_^ 

Sophie!

*glomps*

• 3 years later...
21 minutes ago, BobbyDrago said:

Just saw this and I'm very surprised that this was written so long ago. Hey @Sophie ♥ did you do anything else in this realm or is this the only one?

This is the only one I wrote solo, but Pudding and I did one about a new Dependent as she is regressed (Renee's Regression) and about investigating a Dependent facility (Brilliant Bunny Brainwash).  Pudding also wrote a cute Dependent universe story for her babygirl (Bnuuy Brainwash).  Pudding and I have also written a few captions to flesh out the world space a little... but I have no idea where those are nowadays. XD

Additionally!  We did a tabletop podcast game that takes place in this universe, run by @bbykimmy.  It's called The Changing Tabletop (link) and you'll want to skip Mystery Mansion (different game!) and do in:Dependent Parts 1-3. ^_^ 

I hope this helps you navigate the fun dystopia we've built!  Feel free to reply if you have any questions.

~Sophie

• Like 1

Interesting that you make the millennial cohort the bad guys here.  As I was reading this, I was idly wondering how much stock in companies manufacturing adult diapers and other infantile gear Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul would have been purchasing during the mark-up phase for the legislation that brought the Dependent program into being.  Maxwell would be ill advised to venture down this particular rabbit hole.

If I may pick a few nits:  1) In real life, the girl would have slit the caregiver's throat.  You never leave a threat to your rear that can divide your attention.  2)  She would have shot Maxwell for the same reason-- and taken his communications gear.  3)  A professional would never have gone bounding down the stairs; she would have set up a diversion in that direction beforehand, and made her exit elsewhere during the ensuing confusion.  Molotov cocktails and living room curtains are, for example, a nasty combination. 

Of course, in real life she would have disabled the one caregiver, ambushed the second upon her return, and then set to work torturing one in front of the other.  As long as you don't mind a bit of blood and gore (extracting teeth with pliers and scooping out eyeballs with grapefruit spoons are time-honored favorites), it generally takes about 45-50 seconds to extract the desired information from the person not being tortured.  Disable the system, slit their throats, and off you go. 

A well-trained Dependent on the loose, and on a mission to bring down the corrupt system.  Now, there's a story with a lot of potential because you have already created the context in which the narrative would unfold.  I'm very impressed with how few words you needed to set the stage on which the action here unfolds.  Well done. 

Yeah.  I uh.. just wanted to write some satire and make a SWAT team joke.  I usually keep throat-slitting out my diaper narratives, but it's nice to know how someone would actually handle it given the proper training.  I'm gonna handwave it as "some of her Dependent programming overrides those instincts" or whatever.

Thanks for reading. ^_^